Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,754 members, 7,889,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:49 AM

Help!!! Never Ending Catarrh(cold) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! Never Ending Catarrh(cold) (1000 Views)

Cough And Catarrh In New Born Babies (0-3) / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] / Do You Know That "Procold" That Cold And Catarrh Drug Is A Banned Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Never Ending Catarrh(cold) by Marv650(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2016
Morning guys , please i need your help in solving this irritating, painful and never ending catarrh , i've been battling with it for a very long time, used so many drugs vitamin c original , white , coloured, septrin, pro cold to mention a few, i've also tried as much as possible not to take anything cold, or from the fridge, i don't expose my chest but it still keeps coming, sometimes it comes for 8months in a year or more, and i also sneez a lot, this thick mucus also form in my throat, please what can i use to stop this i need honest and quick replies please.

Mods please help move to front page someone might be able to help thanks.
Re: Help!!! Never Ending Catarrh(cold) by successking401(m): 9:55am On Sep 27, 2016
Now that u have tried oyinbo own and it failed you. are you ready to take herbs to get what you want? Just asking because I know say u be oyinbo pikin.anyway if u are ready give me a call(african own)*
Marv650:
Morning guys , please i need your help in solving this irritating, painful and never ending catarrh , i've been battling with it for a very long time, used so many drugs vitamin c original , white , coloured, septrin, pro cold to mention a few, i've also tried as much as possible not to take anything cold, or from the fridge, i don't expose my chest but it still keeps coming, sometimes it comes for 8months in a year or more, and i also sneez a lot, this thick mucus also form in my throat, please what can i use to stop this i need honest and quick replies please.

Mods please help move to front page someone might be able to help thanks.
Re: Help!!! Never Ending Catarrh(cold) by Marv650(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2016
successking401:
Now that u have tried oyinbo own and it failed you. are you ready to take herbs to get what you want? Just asking because I know say u be oyinbo pikin.anyway if u are ready give me a call(african own)*
so far it's an herb not juju i'm ready to take.
Re: Help!!! Never Ending Catarrh(cold) by successking401(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2016
Hahaha @ juju.stricktly herbs and herbs only.
Marv650:
so far it's an herb not juju i'm ready to take.
Re: Help!!! Never Ending Catarrh(cold) by Melahou(m): 10:08am On Sep 27, 2016
What drug did u take before this catarrh started.
Like its a reaction of a medication you took or have been taken
Re: Help!!! Never Ending Catarrh(cold) by fabulousvera(f): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2016
sir I experienced. this bf. don't know abt urs but mine was worst, to the extent that I had to carry tissue in my handbag every where I go
it stopped when I stopped taking cold things. fried things my food were either boiled or baked even with the heat I still bath hot water just to make sure and I must chew one bitter kola, ginger and every day u can take garlic if u like its good but I don't like it. that was how it stopped

commitment is what u need
Re: Help!!! Never Ending Catarrh(cold) by Marv650(m): 10:17am On Sep 27, 2016
fabulousvera:
sir I experienced. this bf. don't know abt urs but mine was worst, to the extent that I had to carry tissue in my handbag every where I go
it stopped when I stopped taking cold things. fried things my food were either boiled or baked even with the heat I still bath hot water just to make sure and I must chew one bitter kola, ginger and every day u can take garlic if u like its good but I don't like it. that was how it stopped

commitment is what u need
thanks i'll also try this.
Re: Help!!! Never Ending Catarrh(cold) by Marv650(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2016
Melahou:
What drug did u take before this catarrh started.
Like its a reaction of a medication you took or have been taken
could it be a drug i used since i was small? Because it comes independent of using drug or not.
Re: Help!!! Never Ending Catarrh(cold) by Melahou(m): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2016
Marv650:
could it be a drug i used since i was small? Because it comes independent of using drug or not.

Besides that do you take any other drug ocassionaly not prescribed by a doctor?
Re: Help!!! Never Ending Catarrh(cold) by freesinzu(m): 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
I am actually like the op, It actually an allergy to God knows what if you notice you would see that you have never infected someone with your cold, just start using an inhaler or nostril onitment.
Re: Help!!! Never Ending Catarrh(cold) by fabulousvera(f): 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
Marv650:
thanks i'll also try this.
pray u get well
Re: Help!!! Never Ending Catarrh(cold) by Marv650(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Melahou:

Besides that do you take any other drug ocassionaly not prescribed by a doctor?
not at all, only take drug from experts
Re: Help!!! Never Ending Catarrh(cold) by Marv650(m): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
fabulousvera:
pray u get well
amen thanks
Re: Help!!! Never Ending Catarrh(cold) by Marv650(m): 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
freesinzu:
I am actually like the op, It actually an allergy to God knows what if you notice you would see that you have never infected someone with your cold, just start using an inhaler or nostril onitment.
confused, need more clarification thanks
Re: Help!!! Never Ending Catarrh(cold) by Melahou(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Marv650:
not at all, only take drug from experts

Its a reaction of some medications you must have taken in the past or still taking and it has built up in your system.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help. My Period Is Delayed / 8 Things Smoking Weed Does To Your Body The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly Side Eff / Burial Poster Of The Female Army Officer That Lost Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.