Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,581 members, 7,929,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:29 AM

Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM (19271 Views)

Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images / Samsung Plans To Release Galaxy S9 On February 27th, 2018 / Tecno Camon C9 With 13MP Dual Camera & Iris Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by dapsonlou(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Rhymez:

What is even special about IPhone 7? undecided

What is special about it is our people like to do follow follow. What ever they think rich people like they too must have it.
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by Xtopher123(m): 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
Instead of them to Optimise the Android OS to run efficiently on Less Ram, they rather throw in more ram so the OS struggles to fix itself..

Larger Ram means more power and More Battery Consumption.. Its Basic Physics
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by Perfectionist11: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
Samsung should solve the issue with their Note 7 phones first..the phone keeps exploding and. compromising peoples' health.
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by joenor(m): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
it's slimy nature is like that of IPhone.
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by anytaij: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaahha you no go kill person
Proffdada:
More explosions? shocked
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by martineinstein(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
more efficient multi tasking
not really....
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by Maxvasia(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Great! But the only feature i am not satisfied with is its 367ppi pixel density.....on a 6" inch screen? C'mon!
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by Dandsome: 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
But why didn`t they announce the battery capacity? Oh! they know it won`t be strong right?
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by KuliMart: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
XIAOMI HAVE GOT SOMETHING BETTER

Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera > https://www.nairaland.com/3373983/xiaomi-mi-5s-plus-launched

Xiaomi Mi 5S Launched: Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor, 3D Touch & More > https://www.nairaland.com/3374000/xiaomi-mi-5s-launched-ultrasonic
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by Shiitposter: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
emmyw:
Just A Little Upgrade Of The OS, They Will Change Name And High Price!

I think your the only person who isn't blind in this thread.
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hmm mm is extinguisher part of its...combo
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by nazeefsco(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
omojoshy:
I wan sleep. ...wake me up wen you don start CALLING GOD with it to 4give us OUR SINS..... grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by augster(m): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
more efficient multi tasking
Nah, 4gb ram is still enough, 6gb is definitely an overkill
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by augster(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
martineinstein:
what is d essence of 6gb ram on a phone when it cant run full photoshop or autocad?

Android OEMs should know how to optimise RAM usage...i dont see why RISC(ARM) device will need such RAM.

They keep increasing d ram y the problem of integration is still unsolved..dats y iphones and windows phones with lower spec still beat android phones of higher specs
I tire oo.
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by ehissi(m): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ah ah!! Kilode?? undecided

6Gig? For phone?? Na e them dey call RAM??

Not in my country?? angry

Or in this world for that matter........ undecided

this wan no be 6Gig RAM Oooh!! Na 6Gig cow!!! grin
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by ASMlikpata: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
U will us in this recession.

Network: GSM/HSPA/LTE
SIM: Dual Sim(Nano Sim/ Standby Sim)

Display: 6.0 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours

Resolution: 1080x1920 pixels(367 ppi pixel density)

Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652

CPU: Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53)

GPU : Adreno 510

Card slot: microSD, up to 256 GB
MEMORY
Internal: 64 GB ROM, 6 GB RAM

CAMERA
Primary 16 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash

Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
Video; 1080p@30fps
Secondary: 16 MP
Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass.

Battery: Not announced

https://eagleeyesreporters..com.ng/2016/09/samsung-set-to-release-galaxy-c9.html[/quote]

MEMORY

CAMERA

Video; 1080p@30fps

https://eagleeyesreporters..com.ng/2016/09/samsung-set-to-release-galaxy-c9.html[/quote]

MEMORY

CAMERA

Video; 1080p@30fps

Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by Panshow(m): 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
6GB RAM!, Is that supposed to be a Work Station? Haba na!
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by noromeo(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Demigods666:
I love this phone.

Time to dump my iphone for this beauty cheesy

Op what's the price gonna be?

olodo,it shows you don't even have an apple product lol

#GROWUP
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
noromeo:

olodo,it shows you don't even have an apple product lol

#GROWUP

Lol.

If I post the pics now e go be like say.
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by Teeboi56: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
My own priority about a phone is that

Can it Whatsapp? YES

Can it Nairaland? YES

Can I use it to womanize on Nairaland? YES

Can it send PM? YES

Can it post '10 types of....... ? Yes cheesy

Whether a phone has 5MB RAM or 1MP, Whether it is being sold at 3,000 or 1,500, it is none of my business in as much as it can perform the above functions cheesy

This Samsung will be sold at nothing less than 250k... Give that money to me and I will buy two plots of land in Ekiti cheesy

This phone will be bad ooo ,it we rise from 300k to 350k
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by noromeo(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Demigods666:

Lol.

If I post the pics now e go be like say.

you may have an iPhone 4 or 5,but i dont think you can actually have the 6s or 7 and want to dump it for a clone
doesn't make a lotta sense

no offense bro
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
noromeo:

you may have an iPhone 4 or 5,but i dont think you can actually have the 6s or 7 and want to dump it for a clone
doesn't make a lotta sense

no offense bro

I have the iPhone 6.

When I mean dump grin

Of course not in the trash can, I will sell it, add money to it then buy galaxy c9

And how is that galaxy a clone?
Because of the design?

Didn't you read the specs??
Its mind blowing.

My laptop self na 4 gig ram. grin
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by Chukazu: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
SAMSUNG again..why don't they concentrate on fixing their broken glasses and quenching the fire that is burning their Note 7?
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by noromeo(m): 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Demigods666:

I have the iPhone 6.

When I mean dump grin

Of course not in the trash can, I will sell it, add money to it then buy galaxy c9

And how is that galaxy a clone?
Because of the design?

Didn't you read the specs??
Its mind blowing.

My laptop self na 4 gig ram. grin

good for you
i'm not a fan of reading specs or whatever its called in IT terms but i dont think there is something this phone can do,that your iPhone cant.
but its better if you just sell your iPhone and buy a bike and give it out for hire or whatever its called
you'll make 40k extra in 6 months and you'll be changing someone's life in the process
PEACE
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by Bollinger(m): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Badtman:
Another Self improvised explosive device (SIED) grin

Una go just de talk about sonetin wetin una no understand. Dem recall thousands of Toyota last year because of seat belt and airbag issues wey people die from. How many of una don stop buying Toyota for Nigeria? Out of millions of Phones wey dem make, less than 50 na im dem document say e get problem. Dem even don replace all of them. Even the ones wey no get problem. If you no get money, say you no get.
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
noromeo:

good for you
i'm not a fan of reading specs or whatever its called in IT terms but i dont think there is something this phone can do,that your iPhone cant.
but its better if you just sell your iPhone and buy a bike and give it out for hire or whatever its called
you'll make 40k extra in 6 months and you'll be changing someone's life in the process
PEACE

Lol, alright.
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by thunderbabs: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
Samsung is unbothered about our economic recession. Apple, Samsung, Tecno, jus dey release high-end phones like no ones business.

They kuku no put us for the recession, abi

All thanks to Bubu
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lol @battery not announced. They wuld do better not announcing it. lol one more time grin
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by Enzo45(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Why would I want that when I could go for the Xiaomi mi max with the above specs minus the 6gb ram but around 250$ sad [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by obidaddy: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Samsung Set To Release Galaxy C9 With 6GB RAM by Hakeem3(m): 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Why copying iPhone 6 body design nd yet making it feel so special..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Collection Infinix Clone [copy / China] Firmware / Itel Launches New S18 Series (Features) / The Increasing Menace Of "Wrong Number"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.