Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Why You May Still End Up With A Broke Guy. (Ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You May Still End Up With A Broke Guy. (Ladies) (764 Views)

Handsome Short Guy Or Ugly Tall Guy? ....LADIES!!! / Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? / Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You May Still End Up With A Broke Guy. (Ladies) by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2016
It's a fact of life, not everyone will end up being rich.
Since we all agree with that above statement, not all ladies will end up marrying a rich guy.

Yes , you may date one.
Actually, you may not be the only one dating that rich guy.
You may also enjoy the perks that come with dating a rich dude.

But since you are not the only one who wants him,
He may end up dumping you for someone better.

At the end of the day, you will still have to settle for a broke guy.

Now, this is how to escape from ending up being poor and miserable.

Date a broke guy who is ambitious.
With your support and encouragement, his fortunes will change for the better.
When he eventually become rich, he has no choice but to marry you.

#MyThoughts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You May Still End Up With A Broke Guy. (Ladies) by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2016
*smirking* no comment.
Re: Why You May Still End Up With A Broke Guy. (Ladies) by scaramenga: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2016
Yea man infact lemme drop my number 08066785321 I like yellow babees with big back and front and tania omotayo face
tongue ugly gals no even near here
Re: Why You May Still End Up With A Broke Guy. (Ladies) by Ifakiland(m): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2016
What is it with u guys and broke guys...wealth is relative I tell u, just wen u fink ure rich, u see someone else using ur whole networth to pay for his weekend getaway. When he makes u happy and dere's a future togeda, just go for love.
There will always be a richer nigger!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You May Still End Up With A Broke Guy. (Ladies) by Mrmoz(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2016
That aint true all of the time op..besides what makes you think he won't dump her wen he becomes rich I kwn of many guys who were nothing and were help by their gf but later married someone else with out the their gf even kwning my brother being rich or not itz just about choice and discipline...but again to be honest would u wanna date you if ur broke ask yourself
Re: Why You May Still End Up With A Broke Guy. (Ladies) by firstking01(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2016
Spot on breh, only read your last point and that's enough for me to grasp u
Re: Why You May Still End Up With A Broke Guy. (Ladies) by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2016
firstking01:
Spot on breh, only read your last point and that's enough for me to grasp u
Thanks breh!
Re: Why You May Still End Up With A Broke Guy. (Ladies) by Essence6055: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2016
Well Its not the worst post I have seen...

But I know that every broke guy has an ambition .....to be rich

Ladies date a break guy who knows how to get by his ambitions...

Thats what differentiates a yahoo yahoo boy from some who is trying to built Africa's first teaching robot...

and also never rely on a guys ambitions to make your wealthy, but rely on his ambitions because they are an added advantage to you

learn this iFuck
Re: Why You May Still End Up With A Broke Guy. (Ladies) by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2016
Ifakiland:
What is it with u guys and broke guys...wealth is relative I tell u, just wen u fink ure rich, u see someone else using ur whole networth to pay for his weekend getaway. When he makes u happy and dere's a future togeda, just go for love.
There will always be a richer nigger!

You have a point but this thread is not about that.
Re: Why You May Still End Up With A Broke Guy. (Ladies) by queencalipso(f): 11:22am On Sep 27, 2016
iFuck:
It's a fact of life, not everyone will end up being rich.
Since we all agree with that above statement, not all ladies will end up marrying a rich guy.

Yes , you may date one.
Actually, you may not be the only one dating that rich guy.
You may also enjoy the perks that come with dating a rich dude.

But since you are not the only one who wants him,
He may end up dumping you for someone better.

At the end of the day, you will still have to settle for a broke guy.

Now, this is how to escape from ending up being poor and miserable.

Date a broke guy who is ambitious.
With your support and encouragement, his fortunes will change for the better.
When he eventually become rich, he has no choice but to marry you.

#MyThoughts

This part got me!! Who told you he has no choice than to marry her?? A lot of guys have dumped their supportive gf simply bcz they got rich and feels she's no longer good for him. They find a prettier and younger girl to marry.

Say something else abeg, this one no follow.

If you wanna date a broke and ambitious guy, date him and be supportive in anyway you can. Have faith that things will work out between you both not bcz you were with him when he was broke but bcz it was meant to be. Believe also that if it doesn't work out, you will find someone else. Life does not start and end with him.

That way you can easily move on if it doesn't. Don't allow your self to be married out of pity no matter how long you spent with him, cz that's what a lot of people do.

1 Like

Re: Why You May Still End Up With A Broke Guy. (Ladies) by Laveda(f): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2016
Sticking with a guy when he's broke doesn't guarantee marriage when he finally arrives.

You don't know some guys..

1 Like

Re: Why You May Still End Up With A Broke Guy. (Ladies) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
queencalipso:

This part got me!! Who told you he has no choice than to marry her?? A lot of guys have dumped their supportive gf simply bcz they got rich and feels she's no longer good for him. They find a prettier and younger girl to marry.

Say something else abeg, this one no follow.

If you wanna date a broke and ambitious guy, date him and be supportive in anyway you can. Have faith that things will work out between you both not bcz you were with him when he was broke but bcz it was meant to be. Believe also that if it doesn't work out, you will find someone else. Life does not start and end with him.

That way you can easily move on if it doesn't. Don't allow your self to be married out of pity no matter how long you spent with him, cz that's what a lot of people do.

You seem to have left out "with your support and encouragement"

What you fail to realize is that everyone needs someone who motivate them.
If you happened to be add the motivating factor in your relationship, trust me such guy can never do without you.
If he leaves you, everything will simply fall apart for him since you are his source of inspiration.

Most girls don't know their roles in a relationship.
All they think a guy needs is sex which is not so for most of us.

(1) (Reply)

These Days, No Woman Waits For Any Man / Must Read: Pleasing Shola’s Mum {$uper Er0tica} / See Types Of People U Will Always Meet In Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.