Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,531 members, 7,905,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) (34514 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho & His 'Squad' In Imo Govt House.PIC / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by philemonemenike(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
home boy keep the green alive...
Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

Looks more like a basketball team to me, lol.
i can see u are just a follower not a fan of any football club, Anyway that is.....Ikorodu united Fc incase u don't knw. grin grin grin grin

Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by macolino(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
Kelechi Iheanacho,the true Son of Ohaji/Egbema.May God protect you.
Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by crown08(m): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
orijintv:

Lol !! That Governor Ya Seein Can Buy Man City, Pay All The Club Players, Mangers Nd Workers As Long As Hes Alive Nd A Politician In Nigeria
true talk
Re: Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) by reducto: 2:44am On Sep 30, 2016
Why won't girls wet themselves over igbo boys. They are chunky, husky, handsome and their big big cassava na something else.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari / Top 10 Nigerian Electricity Discos With The Highest Revenue In Q1 2023 / Nigeria Acting On Turkey’s Troop Deployment In Libya – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.