Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) (39133 Views)

I Stole Motorcycle To Raise Capital For Cattle Business — Suspect / Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by pennywys(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Pavore9:
What if it was a situation where the thieves were caught and beaten while Mass was being celebrated. The question will be, was there a continuation of the beating in the presence of the Priest as the pictures shows that the Mass has ended with the Priest and the Parishioners outside the Church building.

Why are people pining every crime being committed today on Buhari? Those youths in the pictures are the type who will refuse to come work for you in the farm and earn their daily wages but would always be on the look out for what to steal and sell so as to fund their weed smoking, girlfriends and alcohol.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Titheman:
guy no vex o... I read this tin like 8 tyms I still no understand

You no know how to speak pidgin?
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by unmask: 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Titheman:
excuse me op

Wat do u want him todo? join the beating or stop the beating

reasons y he can't do either
joining the beating will stain his white ropes
trying to stop the beating igbo boys will include him as suspect..

FATHER BETTER RESPECT HIMSELF AND WATCH
so he saved himself.....times like this you ask ?what will Jesus do?"
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Anasviv: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Even the priest was among...smh,what is he then teaching the congregation?... crythe thieves will be looking on the priest to save them...it's quite unfortunate their was no helper.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by donvicky2007: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
idupaul:
95% of Nigerian christians don't know what they are actually practicing .

Mind you not all southerners are believers of Christ an not all who come into the church or church premises are Christians.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by udede(m): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
tomorrow that priest will claim to be an ambassador of God but would the Jesus he claims to represent watch such thing and not intervene. He should have asked for who had not sinned to start the beating. truely everybody is angry.

1 Like

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
udede:
tomorrow that priest will claim to be an ambassador of God but would the Jesus he claims to represent watch such thing and not intervene. He should have asked for who had not sinned to start the beating. truely everybody is angry.

I guarantee you, move these people to the west and Europe and most of them will abandon religion. Na poverty and the quest for riches na im de make most people worship God. Especially in Nigeria.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by eyinjuege: 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
omas1:
undecided this is unacceptable the priest was watching probably he was being entertained. I'm not saying they should have allowed the thieves leave but jungle justice in a church is totally wrong . Sometimes I wonder if really we know what Christianity is all about, if Christ were to be the priest do you think he would watch them treating those robbers in such a manner? And later we say we are leading a Christlike life.

How are you sure the priest wasn't the one that stopped them from being lynched to death?
How are you so sure he was there when the beating started?
Even while trying to cast stones, let us still endeavor to be fair and not always assume.
I'm not saying for sure this is how things happened, but it's a possibility..
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
HtwoOw:
People sef

Buhari conditions caused them to steal bike

Apparently they are the poster's relative otherwise he wouldn't have know that this is thier first time

And maybe Buhari also caused them to have flat heads.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by uzor2(m): 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
Can you imagine how they sampled adult men nude in the public.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Sirlovings: 1:24am On Sep 28, 2016
Eberex:

sharap! were you there? aturu

Must you exhibit your deteriorating mental illness on every comment? Ewu Hausa!
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by LUV1: 2:38am On Sep 28, 2016
No Jesus no life ,no hope. He can give you hope all you have to do is to accept him as your saviour and you have hope and everlasting life is yours.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 28, 2016
Pavore9:
What if it was a situation where the thieves were caught and beaten while Mass was being celebrated. The question will be, was there a continuation of the beating in the presence of the Priest as the pictures shows that the Mass has ended with the Priest and the Parishioners outside the Church building.

Why are people pining every crime being committed today on Buhari? Those youths in the pictures are the type who will refuse to come work for you in the farm and earn their daily wages but would always be on the look out for what to steal and sell so as to fund their weed smoking, girlfriends and alcohol.

The truth
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by OLAITANSOLOMON: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2016
if it is Buhari that made them to sell, it then means that everyone should go and stell now
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by nzubeokafor: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2016
Kk
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2016
Although if the priest intervenes and some people supported him, i think he would win the mob.
but the fear of angry mob is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Rafaell(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2016
jumobi1:

Then they aren't following Christ

Following which Christ ? I dunno how U Africans reason, U disgust me a lot. So the Priest should now single-handedly resist de mob from beating de thieves because he's Jesus Christ.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Rafaell(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2016
I don't blame all of U that's castigating the mob for unleashing jungle justice or the Priest who simply came out after mass to observe already-battered bike-robbers. U know why I don't blame you naive, inexperienced kindergartens... U have not come across a robber (armed or unarmed) before !!
After armed bandits broke into my house 2yrs ago (its only Baba God that saved us that day that my wife was not molested) I don't need mob to help me carry out jungle justice on any of them again. As a gas dealer n operator, I have perfected my machinery to burn any of them alive that will make that lifetime mistake of visiting my abode again !! It's not by my power ooo, but Almighty God knows thats what I've vowed !!
So please, quit having sympathy for robbers, under the guise of Religion.... because when THEY get U... hmmmmmm... Ur name will be sorry raised to power 10 !!!
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by luluosas(m): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
Stop deluding yourself
jonhemma11:
As shared by Ebere Onuigbo......

'Look at what Buhari condition put this two guys into, to the extend of stealing motorcycle inside church compound in 5:30 mass at Sacred heart ukunu Eziora ozubulu.I was there'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/priest-supervises-beating-of-2-thieves.html
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by bemnickenzie: 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
omas1:

You know before replying this I actually went through your profile and your post to ascertain if you are really worth it but I wasn't surprised to see that you are nothing but a stupid kid acting his age . Here is a little advise it's really gonna help you in future. Go back to school may I suggest you start afresh kindergarten.

I've no reason to argue with you... Grow up and comment with fact next time.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by sevule(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
NIGERIA

Action: Steal a bike worth 100,000 Naira
Result: You would be lynched by a mob

Action: Steal 10,000,000,000 Naira in public funds
Result: You would be given a chieftancy title and praised by your community

MADNESS!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Titheman(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
unmask:
so he saved himself.....times like this you ask ?what will Jesus do?"
Jesus would quota the scripture am guessing he would say " who ever have not committed any sin should throw the first stone" and all dem guilty igbo boys would walk away
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Codes151(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
It's better than instigating people to cut another person head
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by jay7(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=Pavore9 pos

Good
Re: Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos) by Lordspicy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
if this is true then am ashamed of the priests

BTW why must Nigerians strip every suspected thief unclad??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Damages Maid’s Reproductive System By Inserting Stick In Her Private Part / “rich” Man Begs For Dear Life After Being Mobbed For Brutalizing A “poor” Man / 11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.