Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,056 members, 7,887,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:13 PM

General Manager Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / General Manager Job (679 Views)

I Need a Transport fleet/manager job / Vacancy: Graduate Office Manager (job Ref: GOML) / Drinkup With Felix Awogu, General Manager Super Sport West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Manager Job by Nina4u(f): 4:15am On Sep 28, 2016
I have a lot of experience in retail. I am a general manager for a store selling clothing.. Make up.. Candles.. Champoo.. Conditioner toys etc.. We do seasons as we'll like Christmas.. Valentine's items and so on.. I do planograms.. Incaps.. Ordering.. Put up merchendise when the truck comes.. I am responsible for all cash in the safe.. Picups from the cashier.. Deposit to the banks and close and alarm the store. (And much more) My question is.. Can I get a general manager job in Nigeria if I desire to move there? How much do a general manager make in naija? Currently I am making between 62-65000 dollar equallent to 19545500.00 Nigerian Naira ... I have one year experience in this posission..
Re: General Manager Job by Sexxkillz: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
Don't even think about it. . . I doubt you'll get a quarter of that salary here in Nigeria, especially with the recession.

3 Likes

Re: General Manager Job by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
I agree with the person who responded to you. even before the current economic recession, would have been incredibly hard to earn half of that with 1 year experience. Please only come if you are okay with maybe an 80% pay-cut. I earn maybe a quarter of your income and I would be considered to have a relatively high-paying job.

The minimum wage paid to the civil servants is 18000 Naira which is equivalent to 685 USD annually. Shocking isn't it?
Re: General Manager Job by kilonso001(m): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
You wont get up to half of that here, except u wanna open up ur own retail store.

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning Message For You. / Simple Powerful Secrets Behind Every Succesful Career / Peace Corp Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.