Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d (31891 Views)

Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) / Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship / 18-year-old Uwade Helen Akhere, Gets Scholarship From 11 US Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by ViktorMartins(m): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2016
abumeinben:
Good..

Seems, these days, private school are on it. In out days, who could stand public schools students like us..we dey boil, we nor get joy, we dey jack ababio, Okeke, godman, futhermaths project, ojokuku practical chemistry, essential geography....front and back, in and out. Deh nor born them.

But seems those our flogging but sound teachers have retired embarassed

Anyways, this scholarship should be made 2 best per state. This might reinstate the glory of wayek.

Who remembers those days when the jamb highest would be on the back cover of brochure?

Remember, I finished Ababio in my SS2!
Who fit stand us then? Only God!

1 Like

Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by Henryfour(m): 11:09am On Sep 28, 2016
Best in waec least in Jamb sti luv ur effort though.
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by usmanjay(m): 11:17am On Sep 28, 2016
congrats little girl but *medicine*? come on! there are way better courses to study than medicine i hope she gets career orientation in other to make appropriate career choice which will serve as a panacea for self actualization. and don't get me wrong i have nothing against medicine it's just that these kids don't get career orientation
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by nextprince: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

She is not the best student but the best in Kano.
The report says "the best", counter it with proof. Even among the As, there are still the best.
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by trapQ: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2016
You were smart to have observe . That score made the doubt her waec results.
Olabantu:
Cul one but aw come 9 As and 226 in jamb....anyway wish u success in all of your exploits
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by nextprince: 11:29am On Sep 28, 2016
Henryfour:
Best in waec least in Jamb sti luv ur effort though.
Haters everywhere grin. 226, least score? Besides, WAEC result is more realistic than UTME. While the bulk of the marks in WAEC is in the essay, the whole of UTME is multiple choice, in which case, sharp practices are as easy as drinking a glass of water.
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2016
nextprince:

The report says "the best", counter it with proof. Even among the As, there are still the best.

And what proof did the report present?

1 Like

Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by noahdgreat(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2016
How will you score 226 and have 9As I sense a foul play here. The same thing do happens in my school
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2016
nextprince:

Even the news report stated what I said. You obviously didn't read it.

See the underlined.

1 Like

Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by abumeinben(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2016
lustychima:
lol.....u will tell him that is d photocopy.....dat d original will b better

Lol
U na bad guys
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by olasubomi007(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
dman4mdmoon:

Do you even read this news at all? She hails from Kano state.

I read the first four lines or so cheesy cheesy

Anyways.. Thanks for taking your time to explain
wink
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by ceejayxy(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
this should be encouraged in the country,as it will encourage students to study hard to clinch such awards
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by AreaFada2: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
yemiosinbajo:

Something is really wrong somewhere. How could she have completed A-levels now? And there are no equivalents in the UK except B.sc

I kind of wonder o.
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by Mayhorz(m): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
U sure diz lady here dint make use of Zome 'litte Help'?? U sure diz lady here dint make use of Zome 'litte Help'??
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by funmi4love(f): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
abumeinben:
Good..

Seems, these days, private school are on it. In out days, who could stand public schools students like us..we dey boil, we nor get joy, we dey jack ababio, Okeke, godman, futhermaths project, ojokuku practical chemistry, essential geography....front and back, in and out. Deh nor born them.

But seems those our flogging but sound teachers have retired embarassed

Anyways, this scholarship should be made 2 best per state. This might reinstate the glory of wayek.

Who remembers those days when the jamb highest would be on the back cover of brochure?
but howcome she score 226 in jamb
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by Drdonzeez(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Olabantu:
Cul one but aw come 9 As and 226 in jamb....anyway wish u success in all of your exploits
Jamb awards marks arbitrarily if you don't know.
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by ishow2005(m): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
Motivating and encouraging
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by Umennajiego(m): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nine(9)A1 in waec and she scored only 226 for jamb omo..... Something smells really bad here!!!
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by emmamadon: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
Keep it up young lady...oppps
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by deltateam: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
Who noticed that the girl's father is conspicuously missing in the pictures?
Men don suffer.
So at the end of it all nah only the mama go get recognition?

Its good UK universities are jostling for her. I guess they need investment while Nigeria goes down further into the abyss of recession due to low patronage of her products.

She couldn't even get high JAMB score to secure her admission for medicine.
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by abumeinben(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
funmi4love:
but howcome she score 226 in jamb

Shoouuu..

Bros me nor know o... Me know say na arrangy things
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by druxy(m): 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mpanyi:
Not that brilliant with the jamb score. No hating
you mean 2016 jamb or another yearundecided
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by druxy(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
all this ones blabbing on her jamb score no dey this planet as at march 2016 when jambites dey complainundecided
Re: Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d by Feanah(f): 3:36am On Sep 29, 2016
Her Jamb result is definitely below expectations but I've seen geniuses whose exam results were way below expectations.I guess it happens to everyone.Moreover,I think Jamb is more stressful because of the time factor.I'm definitely not surprised.
I wish her all the best,she really tried.

I know of 2 other very smart medical students (ladies) from Kano,both always get As.One is a graduate now and her little but very effective routine is : she always studies what she'd been taught that day before going to bed.I hope the students learn from this,no matter your level of education or course of study.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NOUN Graduates Now Eligible For NYSC & Law School / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / Dr Olumuyiwa Igbalajobi Asks Canadian University To Stop IELTS In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.