Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,100 members, 7,916,194 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:28 PM

9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins (1997 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by flexyhubs(f): 5:34am On Sep 28, 2016
1. They Are Quick To Anger When Asked if They Are Virgins

You heard me right.. My research and findings have shown that non virgin ladies are very quick to anger if you inquire about their sexual lives. The virgin ladies will just smile and keep quiet when asked; but to the non virgin ladies, they will flare up and will embarrass you. You will hear something like, is it your business if I’m a virgin or not?

2. They Become Moody
Don’t get me wrong because I’m not trying to say that a lady who suddenly becomes moody has lost her virginity, but all I’m trying to say is that, when a lady just recently lost her virginity, she becomes incessantly quiet for a few days. She may lock herself up in her room probably because she has something up her sleeves

3. They Pick Quarrel At The Mention Of The Word “Virginity”
You heard me right. I have noticed that many non virgin ladies are usually uncomfortable when you place so much emphasis on virginity. However, it’s either they verbally attack you, or they tell you that you are still immature and really need some maturing to do

4. She Becomes Outspoken On S*x Discussion

Many virgin ladies tend to be quiet when people discuss s*x (though not in all cases). However, she used to be very timid before when she was still a virgin, but when she’s no longer one, she may not be shy to take part and expressly air her views when s*x topics arise

5. She Hovers Around Lecturers’ Offices

I’m a living witness of this. As a student, I have seen female students hovering at lecturers’ offices even when they have been told that people avoid the lecturers because they are known for sleeping with students. These ladies are like will even mingle these lectures, under the cloak of “I only often go to his office see him and nothing more”. *if I hear*

6. They Live a Life Of “Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover

Yes it’s true that we should never judge a book by its cover, but it’s paramount to also know that the world is fast evolving into a different thing entirely. Despite the fact that one’s appearance is the first letter of recommendation; virgin ladies mostly tend to maintain their natural look and worry less about perishable parameter they call make-ups ; but the non virgin ladies on the other hand may spend eternity in the cosmetics shops painting their faces just as we used to pain apples and yams on our drawing book when in we were KG classes. However, they wear waist chain and won’t be shy to flash it when on okada. This is done to attract various species of guys. The chances of a virgin lady doing this is very slim

7. They Mostly Scam Guys

Yes many virgin ladies are usually very proud and tend to hold themselves in dignity. A guy will have to pester her on a date before she finally agrees; but a non virgin ladies on the other hand will not be shy to bring gangs of friends along with her even without even informing you. This is a bid to eat your money

8. They Upload Boobs/Buttocks Revealing DPs

In my personal belief, I have come to conclusion that the chance of ladies who upload boobs and buttocks reveal pictures on social networks is likened to Ayo Fasoye chances of winning a presidential election in Nigeria. However, the non virgin ladies on the other hand will certainly not do that poo

9. They Will Rain Curses On Me

You heard me right. For a write-up like this, they will storm on this thread and rain curses on me. They will tag me a misogynist and will try give justify their acts...

http://www.flexyhubs.com/2016/09/9-ways-ladies-behave-when-they-are-no.html

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 28, 2016
All dis lists sef...

Re: 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by TPAND(f): 5:58am On Sep 28, 2016
Option 8 I agree
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Oritzy: 5:59am On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmm
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Davash222(m): 6:06am On Sep 28, 2016
My girlfriend is guilty of all these but she's a virgin... So
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by nehis234(m): 6:24am On Sep 28, 2016
In my opinion virginity has nothing to do with a ladies behavior.

What's the hype with been a virgin sef?

Just sabi cook, fine like mami water, package your self well, be submissive and lastly sabi tidy things for bedroom and I fit give you the key to my banana island mansion.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 28, 2016
Thrash
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by mercichoco(f): 6:34am On Sep 28, 2016
Let me go and lose mine and see if i'l behave this.
*runs out thread with joy*
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmm.

Re: 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by MVLOX(m): 7:28am On Sep 28, 2016
Lol na true ooo but u forgot number 10. They turn to hustle by doing runs while looking for a gud guy to hook demselves to as a choice of a life partner.
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Singingbae(m): 7:40am On Sep 28, 2016
mercichoco:

I might be ready to give u a mind blowing first time s3x
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Jeffizy96(m): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2016
Check ur girlfriend well, no be virgin
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by armadeo(m): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
megrimor:
Thrash

Let men help you conclude cos I feel your anger. It's thrash Posted by a retarded child.

Virgins don't automatically become nuisances the one thing I can tell about a girl loosing her virginity is that they become bolder. Probably can now look you in the eye not even all of them cos some are already bold.

That's all.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
nehis234:

In my opinion virginity has nothing to do with a ladies behavior.
What's the hype with been a virgin sef?
yeah undecided. I've had enough of it.
Re: 9 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by asarebabson: 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
mercichoco:

for us mind right? If I hear pretty.

(1) (Reply)

This My Cute Brother Will Be Tying The Knot / What's This Guy Looking At? / Biko, What Happened In This Photo? Sport Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.