Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,766 members, 7,972,764 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:53 PM

Biafra- Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biafra- Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari (471 Views)

Why Do People Go To Church And Still Go Other Places For Solutions? / Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? / BIAFRA: Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra- Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 28, 2016
RENOWNED Spiritual leader and activist, Prophet
Anthony Nwoko has flayed President Muhammadu Buhari
over his unrepentant position towards Biafra restoration,,
warning him that the ‘ways of man is different from the ways
God.”
Spurred by the “no referendum for Biafra” statement of
President Buhari, Prophet Nwoko said that whether
referendum or no referendum, Biafra would be restored and
urged Buhari to have a rethink and ‘let Biafra go’ because no
amount of force would stop the Biafra project, not even
Buhari himself.
Recall that President Buhari during a media event in New
York City at the end of his visit to the United States as

read more via www.naijahud.com/2016/09/biafra-let-my-people-go-prophet-nwoko.html?m=1
Re: Biafra- Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari by acenazt: 5:45am On Sep 28, 2016
So Buhari don get another title
Pharaoh hnmmm
Re: Biafra- Let My People Go, Prophet Nwoko Tells Buhari by ever811(m): 6:17am On Sep 28, 2016
who hold biafera?...the road is free,from west to east ,no hold up..from north to east, no hold up..from south south to east ,no hold up...carry your load begin dey go your biafera land and see if anybody go stop you...I thought this biafera issue was something serious, but now I know its just for any flaty who wishes to reduce his mouth odour...

(1) (Reply)

The Unforgiving Heart / Can You Sleep When The Wind Blows? / My Hopeless Situation Was Turned Around As I Came To Chosen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.