Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,926 members, 7,909,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:26 AM

APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) (37697 Views)

2019: APC Woos PDP Lawmakers With Return Tickets / 2019 : APC Woos PDP Governors / APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by Iykestix: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
yinkslinks:
Bread is too much sef. Pure water
lol atleast make person no choke na....
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by nonsobaba: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
APC will win edo state. Thank me later
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by CHYMZZY(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
Na akara Eve Lala dey give oshimole?
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by decomaniaboss(f): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
ourema:
APC , Akara People Congress
grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by VanBommel(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
Seglaw01:
Pls who knows Eedris Abdulkareem' whereabout he should come remix him song nigeriq jagajaga

Akara nt even rice again.....?
rice is now very expensive to cook anyhow
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by decomaniaboss(f): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
feedthenation:
Why can't PDP also offer the bread to go along with the akara...

PDP did worse during their time...
naaa pdp did better ..back of rice and cooking oil. wink
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by guiddoti: 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
Dandsome:
Hmmm...

I said it before now that the plan of the APC is to impoverish Nigerians to the point that once they see any small offer (that is meant to be theirs by default), they will jump to it and praise APC thinking APC is doing them a favour.

They started with bags of rice, now after seeing that Nigerians will believe anything they have resorted to akara.

For heaven sake Akara balls.

I weep for Nigeria cry cry cry
Good you! started weeping after 16 yrs subjugation of slavery.
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by ORIGENAL(m): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
teebaxy:
Inconclusive loading
For sure!! That's APC normal grammer after election
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by tutudesz: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
ourema:
Akara Packaging Company

1 Like

Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by nwasteve(m): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
APC is synonymous to deceit Can't vote for this party even in the dream
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by Organs(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
Maybe the Akara seller na APC supporter and decided to give free akara to all, now how is that a problem? also, PDP people will go vote pdp, chop free akara, lick their hands and their lips after chopping, then complain and talk rubbish.
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by vikram84: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Just laughing
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by onionsoup(f): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Iykestix:
What kind of campaign strategy is this one now?
Akara? No bread sef to take follow am up

Op I can't believe you got 84 likes and 6 shares. No be bread dey on top table so? Abu recession hold you and followers for eye My friend, zoom in joor. Or change your phonegrin
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by Grayam2(m): 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
grin grin grin just kee mee
ourema:
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by Grayam2(m): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hungry people will still go and collect akara and vote PDP grin grin cheesy
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by Fantastic2m(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
OMG

this is Huge

so the next AKARA will be in 2020.. till den Edo people can starve huh?
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by mikolo80: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
yehmi01:
This is what Nigeria and Nigerian have been reduced to by Politicians.

How sad....

I wonder what Nigeria will be like when our kids grow up. While I was growing up the situation was bad but not this bad, and with the state of the country I really wonder what the future holds for Nigeria.

We reall have lost value for every thing including ourselves.

For an indivudual to use this as a campaign strategy clearly shows he and all his team have nothing to offer but are block headed individuals.

This is not an APC or PDP affair but people, Do people who call themselves politicians think at all.

I personally am tired of having block heads in the position of leadership in Nigeria.
have you ever participated in party meetings. If you like talk about empowerment and development. It's sharing of food you will hear our ppl talking about.
Youths fa
E tire me
So now na to share rice and win first then you can talk about development.
You can't do anything if you are not in power
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by moshino(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
Seglaw01:
Pls who knows Eedris Abdulkareem' whereabout he should come remix him song nigeriq jagajaga

There's recession, rice will cost 2much, besides, Akara is beans, and more nutritious.
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by moshino(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
Iykestix:

Hold the akara first, when you show evidence that you have voted for apc, they will give you the bread.

1 Like

Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by apatuku: 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
crixlight2:
Please how many days does a package take to reach Nigeria from USA........
get out of here!!!
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by Shainamotors(m): 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lolzzzz chaaaai jisos
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by crixlight2(m): 12:13am On Sep 29, 2016
apatuku:
get out of here!!!
wetin bite you?
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by bigblackbooty(f): 12:44am On Sep 29, 2016
Iykestix:
Hahahaha I wan die for laugh
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by Nyaknor(m): 1:59am On Sep 29, 2016
Seglaw01:

grin grin grin grin i still get that song
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 5:48am On Sep 29, 2016
Seglaw01:

new track 'labour room' by eedris ft pasuma & small doc,,is intrested
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by Iykestix: 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
onionsoup:

Op I can't believe you got 84 likes and 6 shares. No be bread dey on top table so? Abu recession hold you and followers for eye My friend, zoom in joor. Or change your phonegrin
you can buy me a new phone no p wif dat......
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by Organs(m): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
moshino:

Hold the akara first, when you show evidence that you have voted for apc, they will give you the bread.

How about mineral or water to wash am down?
Re: APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) by guiddoti: 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu / See What Was Actually Distributed To Farmers During Buhari’s Visit To Bauchi / Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.