Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

How To Create A Free Website And Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A Free Website And Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital (1316 Views)

Thriving Online Business Ideas With No Start Up Capital / Top 5 Businesses With 1k Start Up Capital / For A Business With Little Start Up Capital & Huge Returns, Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A Free Website And Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by Davejordan(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2016
HOW TO CREATE A FREE WEBSITE AND MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH NO START UP CAPITAL
You want to make money? you want to start up a business online but you don't have a website to accomplish your dream. I understand how you feel. I am here to help you only if you continue reading. Some people don't know that there is legit and golden money online. They only browse and read what others have posted online. Some people waste there time and megabyte chatting and posting on Facebook without gaining even a dine. While some people utilize this Facebook and other forums by making money with them. Some people post and comment in forums such as nairaland without gaining anything. But some people make money by pposting and commenting in this the same forums. All those those celebrities who create Facebook pages and invite you to like are just using you to make money. I am here to disclose the secret to you. Have you ever asked yourself why many answers from different authors are displayed for you any time you Google about something. Does it mean that these authors are just wasting their time. The answer is No. They make huge amount of money when their posts are read by me and you . Though it is already an open secret but some people are yet to know about it. Even some people who know about it don't really know where to start and make their own money. I am here to help you if only you continue reading.Those people who make money online, are they too special or do they have two heads? . No! They just followed some simple steps before they were able to achieve that. You too can also do that if you have the determination. But before you will be able to accomplish it, you must own a website or a blog. I know by now you will be afraid because i mentioned a website or a blog. Don't be afraid ok. I am here to help you create a free website which you can use to run your business online. Be it advertising with it or blogging with it. One thing that is very funny about creating this website is that it is very easy to create but due to our ignorance, web designers take a very big advantage of us by requesting huge amount of money just to create this website for us. One thing very interesting about building this website is that you can build it yourself with your mobile phone without having any knowledge about web designing and coding. It sounds unreal but try it and give your own testimony. To continue reading, visit this link [http://daveseas.zohosites.com/mobile/how-to-create-a-free-website-and-make-money-online-with-no-start-up-capital1.html] is good,have a look at it! Or visit www.daveseas.zohosites.com and go to the general section
Re: How To Create A Free Website And Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by hahn(m): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
With NO START UP CAPITAL ?

What about data?
What about domain name?
What about hosting?
What about advertising?
What about seo?

Even your site is not complete.

Op, you need a lecture on how to start an online business undecided
Re: How To Create A Free Website And Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by Davejordan(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
You are just saying this because you didn't finish up my post. I know my site is not complete. Bt it ill still be complete. You that knows how to do online business, y not teach others. You want only you to make it. Nt it?. I know I don't know how to do online business Bt by God's grace, i ill know ok.
Re: How To Create A Free Website And Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital by dapsdiary(m): 6:08am On Mar 21, 2020
See a step by step video showing you how to design a WordPress website free from hosting to the domain name and also a premium theme.

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmDdtEiv9Ho&feature=youtu.be[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Good News About MMM / Free 500K To 5million For Your Business:lagos State Employment Trust Fund Loan / Regularly Disinfecting Of Water Dispensers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.