Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,796 members, 7,893,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

Chris Uba Drags Pdp, Soludo To Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Uba Drags Pdp, Soludo To Court (611 Views)

Supreme Court Judgement: Stop Deceiving Nigerians Chris Uba Tells Brother / Abuja-based Company Drags PDP To Court Over Campaign Debt / APC Drags PDP to Tribunal Over Fayose’s Election as Governor of Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Uba Drags Pdp, Soludo To Court by mystikal(m): 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2009
http://thepmnews.com/2009/10/14/chris-uba-drags-pdp-soludo-to-court-drags

Chief Chris Uba, a stalwart of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in Anambra State, has dragged the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), the PDP and Professor Charles Soludo before a Federal High Court in Abuja over the alleged selection of the former Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as the party’s candidate for the 2010 Anambra State governorship election, scheduled to hold in February.

Uba instituted the legal action today through his staunch ally in the party, Chief Chuma Kingsley Nwafor, wherein he sought an order of perpetual injunction restraining the INEC from recognising, accepting or dealing with Soludo as the candidate of PDP for the Anambra 2010 poll.

The Uba faction also sought to restrain the PDP from submitting or forwarding the name of Soludo to INEC or in any way holding him out to INEC as the party’s candidate.

Furthermore, the plaintiff is urging the court to compel the PDP to conduct a valid primary election for the election of its candidate for the Anambra 2010 governorship election, in accordance with the provisions of the party’s constitution.

Justice Adamu Bello was yet to fix a date for the hearing of the matter at the time of going to the press.
Re: Chris Uba Drags Pdp, Soludo To Court by Kobojunkie: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2009
Ebelebe don sound!!! lol  cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Chris Uba Drags Pdp, Soludo To Court by WilyWily: 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2009
World Anambra Wrestling Championship (WAWC), Wrestelmania 2011.
Re: Chris Uba Drags Pdp, Soludo To Court by olyivy(f): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2009
I knew this Chris was the one that lost in the botched primaries. After failing to use Gov. Suswan and others to impose his own candidate, he now remembers that there is something called a court.

Even if he wins, PDP and anambra people will never allow that tout to impose people on anambra again.
Re: Chris Uba Drags Pdp, Soludo To Court by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2009
Thats "my" boy. Common, play the spoiler game that you know best. Finish off the remaining traces the PDP in Anambra State so that we can have peace. Run them down, how dare they to ignore you?
A whole god-father who single handedly rigged the elections for the PDP in whole of South East.
"Ebube dike!" Was it not you who kidnapped a governor and nothing happened?
Imagine the insult? How can a candidate be appointed and it was not done by you?
Do these people have respect at all?

Show them pepper, "my dear" devil-father, Ah! sorry o, i mean god-father. (E be like say my keyboard don get problem).

Who is Anene ( I mean Aneni) to take over your birth right?
Yes now! We all "know" that it is your "birth right" to sElect/apoint the governor, and these tick heads are planning to put sand in your garri.

Dont let them, devil-father, (again?, this keyboard go puit me for trouble ooo).

Fight! I say Fight!! Finish them all. PDP has made the greatest mistake of her life and now she will learn the greatest lesson of her life:
That he who brings in the ant infested firewood, has automatically invited the lizard to work for him.

But, I know you that you will soon "settle". Soludo will promise you N3b as soon as he takes over and you will withdraw the case. Is it not a family affair? Make sure he signs it at okija shrine o. . And e be like say okija shrine no dey strong again. But can you trsut Soludo? I dont know ooooooooooooooooo.

After what Ngige did to you, my advice is this, dont trust anybody oooooooo. But you can still try Soludo, I think he is a gentleman. he might honour his word, but if he fails, you can do what you how to do best. Kidnap him!, his wife and children, his inlaws, his uncles and aunties, his neighbours, his friends, etc.

Then Soludo will pay up and after that, they will not mess with a devil-father , (oh, which kind keyboard be this now? Ok. i no dey type again).

(1) (Reply)

Fg Orders Hospitals To Treat Gunshot Victims / Bosnia, Lebanon, Gabon, Nigeria And Brazil Expected To Win Security Council Seat / Yaradua Sets To Resolve Cross River/ Akwa Ibom Oil Wells Dispute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.