Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,393 members, 7,947,659 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas (2449 Views)

Igbos Always Embrace North But Not Islam, WHY? / There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu / "Comparing Okorocha With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Sec School Players" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by dunlie: 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
EasternActivist:

Without Lagos there is no southwest as simple as that

And LAGOS was COLLECTIVELY made....... cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by mightyhazell: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:

Though it's fun here that's part of what makes nairaland fun

But less I forget that criminal called Kanu should apologize to Nigeria & he will be forgiven
or maybe Nigeria shd apologise 2 kanu,pay him damages and free him unconditionally.

But why d fixation on kanu?? Tell me how dat guy affects ur daily existence. Am a psychotherapist. And I won't charge u a dime 2 help u outta dis

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by sarrki(m): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
mightyhazell:
or maybe Nigeria shd apologise 2 kanu,pay him damages and free him unconditionally.

But why d fixation on kanu?? Tell me how dat guy affects ur daily existence. Am a psychotherapist. And I won't charge u a dime 2 help u outta dis

Lost my childhood friend on his fruitless struggle

That's all
Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by dunlie: 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
galaxy4rep:
Lagos! Lagos! Lagos!..... is it not d Lagos we all developed as former Nigerian capital?

Help me ask them..oooo!!!!. Everyday Lagos..lagos..lagos...!!!!!. Abi una dey forget say na former capital?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by sarrki(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
dunlie:

Help me ask them..oooo!!!!. Everyday Lagos..lagos..lagos...!!!!!. Abi una dey forget say na former capital?

Thank God you put Former

But the Ugandans have claimed times without number that you guys

Developed Lagos ?

The new claim now is " former capital"
Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by mightyhazell: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:

Lost my childhood friend on his fruitless struggle

That's all
that's ur opinion. U may even be lying. But then let me ask,..can u state the circumstances dat led 2 the death of ur 'childhood friend'?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by omonnakoda: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
mightyhazell:
that's ur opinion. U may even be lying. But then let me ask,..can u state the circumstances dat led 2 the death of ur 'childhood friend'?
So that.............? Will you resurrect the friend?
Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by mightyhazell: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
omonnakoda:
let's ascertain the authenticity of his claims first,..before we descend 2 remote causes and effects.

U knw how many innocent nigerians died because of the infamous buhari speech after he lost elections?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by sarrki(m): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
omonnakoda:

Lol

Help me ask him oooo

Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist

He should be declared along side bokoharam & isis
Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by sarrki(m): 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
Pharaoh9:
Lagos is no man's land

Just as federal government is spending Niger Delter resources developing Abuja again, tomorrow Gwari people who are living in bushy part of Abuja will come out and start claiming Abuja

U can as well be Oba of Lagos

Always laying claims to other people's land
Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by devilson(m): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
you all need to stop all this tribalistic rant,how has it helped us out of recession.Yoruba nd igbo are great people
Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by mightyhazell: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lienus sarrki! Am still waiting for ur details about how u lost the said friend.or ur editing and re editing ur concocted story?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by sarrki(m): 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
mightyhazell:
let's ascertain the authenticity of his claims first,..before we descend 2 remote causes and effects.

U knw how many innocent nigerians died because of the infamous buhari speech after he lost elections?

Why are you deviating from the main topic

He was hit by a stray bullet during one of the protest

That criminal organised
Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by mightyhazell: 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:

Why are you deviating from the main topic

He was hit by a stray bullet during one of the protest

That criminal organised
whoz dis ur friend? His name? The day he was hit? The road or area he was hit? Try and be abit more credible. Don't just spew obvious lies 2 hide ur unreasonable intents.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by sarrki(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
mightyhazell:
whoz dis ur friend? His name? The day he was hit? The road or area he was hit? Try and be abit more credible. Don't just spew obvious lies 2 hide ur unreasonable intents.

Bro you are breaking nairaland rule ooo by asking for

Names & information from a fellow nairalander Rule 22

Back to your question .kanu is a criminal & terrorist

So also his followers
Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by galaxy4rep(m): 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
if what u just said is not true, May ur closest friend die for real! say amen

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by omonnakoda: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
galaxy4rep:
may ur closest friend die soon if the above is not true! amen..
And if it is true what should happen to you and yours?
Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by kernel504(m): 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:

We are brothers that's why.

Biko guy.... We are not brothers, we are enemies. Not after starving many to death, which is against the rules of engagement. We can never be brothers.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by galaxy4rep(m): 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
omonnakoda:
And if it is true what should happen to you and yours?
Stay out of our biz! Igbos and what they do is non of ur biz ...slowpoke!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by kernel504(m): 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:

Though it's fun here that's part of what makes nairaland fun

But less I forget that criminal called Kanu should apologize to Nigeria & he will be forgiven

No! Tinubu should apologise to be allowed into APC caucus.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by sarrki(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
kernel504:

No! Tinubu should apologise to be allowed into APC caucus.

Calm down

Breath gently

So now you can talk
Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by EasternActivist: 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
dunlie:

And LAGOS was COLLECTIVELY made....... cheesy.

And that's why is regarded by every citizens as a no man's land... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by EasternActivist: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
We only here of Lagos when southwest is mentioned....

Where are the other states? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by galaxy4rep(m): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hahahahaha...oh u know what insult means? but u have d gut to insult a Nation like Igbo ? and went ahead to lie and call them names on daily bases.... I know u must b a kid who doesn't know how to respect ppl let alone their believe.
Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by mightyhazell: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:

Bro you are breaking nairaland rule ooo by asking for

Names & information from a fellow nairalander Rule 22

Back to your question .kanu is a criminal & terrorist

So also his followers
ur 'friend' is 'dead' I presume. So the rule don't apply 2 him,since no one can hurt him again now. So let's hav a credible story about him pls. Who knows how many ppl cud learn from his story here. Humans have reasons for evth they do. If things were right in the damned country,I can bet u nobody wud be talkin abt secession. Kanu,might even hav bEen a councillor somwhere in kano state,or perhaps a business mogul in lagos or ogun state. Let's reason shall we? Prove 2 me dat kanu is a criminal and a terrorist.. Common don't be shy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Always Comparing Theselves To Yorubas by okeyokeyvega: 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hahahahha funny post! We can't never compare ourselves wit natural born lazy men/woman is Nt possible for us to compare ourselves wit dirty individuals and wit their fear fear lifestyles! We are giants! We are unshakeable,determined,born warriors there is no other like us world wide!, we are ur biggest nightmare hhaahhaha.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Me, Buhari Is Dead–fayose / Why I Reconciled With Tinubu – Obanikoro / Have You Blame Buhari Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.