Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,170 members, 7,903,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:12 PM

My Experience At The Office Of The State Auditor - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Experience At The Office Of The State Auditor (624 Views)

Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State / The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At The Office Of The State Auditor by LeoFish92(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
So I went to office of the Cashier in the state where I'm serving

Knocked, Came in, and stated why I was there as follows

''madam a very good afternoon to you, I was advised to meet you on occasion of the promised 4k remuneration promised to Corp members by this present administration........

The woman flared up, why should I come to her office and start blowing grammar, she said I'm not a corp member, that I should call someone who would verify if I'm one, I was embarrassed, when did it now become a crime for one to express himself in proper English ?.. .....
Re: My Experience At The Office Of The State Auditor by LxgIncrediboy(m): 1:21am On Sep 29, 2016
You didn't go with your ID?
Re: My Experience At The Office Of The State Auditor by LordIsaac(m): 11:10am On Sep 29, 2016
Her action is culpable as it contravenes section... Of the freedom of information act. Sue her young man!

(1) (Reply)

Crawford VC Advices To Scrapping Of NYSC / Where Can One Get Quality CCNA Training In Abuja With Discount For Corpers? / Seeking Advice On NYSC Deployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.