Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics (28125 Views)

Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / New Amazing Look Of Patience Jonathan - Photo / How To Probe Jonathan, By Yadudu, Falana, Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by agarawu23(m): 6:17am On Sep 29, 2016
[s]
Abcka811:
I can bet you. This Buhari government will never move an inch forward because it is based on falsehood, oppressive tendencies, tribal and openly one sided. Nature too will never support Buhari because it is natural. Just watch, this government will just be dancng around without recording an inch progress. You do not oppress people because they do not have saviour, they are not of the north, yorubas etc. Ask your Buhari to go into the biggest fraud case in the country, Jubri and paded budget.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by mbahdi(m): 6:28am On Sep 29, 2016
[you said a common thief?how many of Buhari saints have there apraoched?or you want to tell me there are all saints?well u reasoned by ur naw hungerbadquote author=HungerBAD post=49755566]This is sad.

This Pictures represents everything wrong in Nigeria now.

They say they are affiliated to the media?I doubt that. No educated person with any sense of patriotism will do this by supporting a common thief.

[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by seguntijan(m): 7:10am On Sep 29, 2016
REVOLUTION one of my options nothing like a little revolution you may mean Reform but what do you want unscrupulous leaders to reform if not their homes. MILITARY Regime or any form of Dictatorship with a leader that has political will and DEVELOPMENT DRIVE. I have not come to tell you that Dictatorship is the best but we need Discipline. We need a regime that will say This should be this and it will be that should that and vice versa. Democracy that I know gives unnecessary freedom ,A freedom that when you are given food you will be asking if it is your Local Delicacy? Is it not just for you to eat and be healthy and go on with your business.
Democracy will not breed Development in this country. This is not but connected with our plurality nature. In anything you do Merit cannot be justified , things must be done to fulfil various interest. No Matter how good an agenda a programme or a policy You will need to look at IGBO FACTORS, NORTHERN FACTORS, YORUBA FACTORS, MINORITY FACTORS, CHRISTIANITY FACTORS, ISLAM FACTORS , PDP FACTORS, APC FACTORS and so on.
Therefore to me for NIGERIAN to grow we need leaders that will neither be Ibo, Yoruba, Hausa, any of the ethnic group, muslim nor christian but a NIGERIAN NATIONALIST in religion, party and orientation then we can move forward
Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by morbeta(m): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
joblessness is a disease

The easy way to identify a jobless man is simple, they are always the first to scream.....JOBLESSNESS. IS A DISEASE.
Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by yahmohy27: 7:23am On Sep 29, 2016
Sentimentality @ its peak
Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by DTaj: 7:27am On Sep 29, 2016
So unfortunate! Hungry, low-life masses, who should stone all corrupt politicians and their supporters are the ones being used to defend the same corrupt people! Just because of crumbs of N5,000-N10,000 to carry placards supporting rogues who should be tied to stakes and shot!

The Nigerian "pen-thief" steals billions of Naira, calls one of his several minions and give him N1million (or less) to "arrange" youths to demonstrate in his support!

What a people!

1 Like

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by gbishman: 7:33am On Sep 29, 2016
This is the effect of joblessness among youths

1 Like

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by tenifayo1994(m): 7:36am On Sep 29, 2016
anyone that fall for this can equally fall for anything. this trick is fast becoming stall. let our politicians devise another method but we'll see through their deceit. these are nothing but rented crowd buh this also show that buhari have more than alot to do. no actively engage youth will involve in such nonsense protest up and down.
buhari we put our trust in u buh an hungary man is an angry man. we're losing hope in this government daily, pls act fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by kayroy5(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2016
Tell your mama to explain where she got $31million .

1 Like

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2016
I am from Rivers state and I disapprove this protest.

1 Like

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by nduchucks: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2016
anonimi:

Very true!
THIEVES celebrating thieves and getting their deprived and depraved 200 million mumu citizens to fight over the crumbs!!!

Oga, stop using your love for deceiving people with bogus graphics and statistics to fire a shot at me. I never posted the graphics you deceptively tried to associate with me.

Did you read this on the thread you found the pics?

nduchucks:
Assuming Tinubu is found guilty of operating foreign accounts while in office, what is the likely punishment? If they cannot find this man guilty of serious crimes such as embezzlement e.t.c., I'm afraid I'll have to agree that this episode is merely a charade. SMH

1 Like

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by nextprince: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2016
tommykiwi:
What made her a thief? Amaechi and Tinubu Na saint abi?
They are not saints, but provide evidence of their involvement in fraud, that is how issues are handled in official domain rather than allegations based on ur impression grin.
Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by nextprince: 10:09am On Sep 29, 2016
Abcka811:
That is where the senslessness of Buhari's government and people like you clearly comes to the open. No normal persons will support corruption. When two, three or even more thieves are there, it ia just natural to try all of them. It is damn bad to go after those who do not have saviour, who are minority, those who belong to 5%.
look at the whistol blown by Jubrin of the house of rep. That is one of the biggest corrupt cases, Buhari will look the opposite side but when it come to GEJ and his family, Buhari will autimatically develop extra ordinary powers and energy. If GEJ is from the north or Yoruba, would Buhari even think of trying his family? I can bet you that Buhari will never come out with any good results because nature will never support those who oppress, who undermind, those who desregards for unjuest course.
Is GEJ with his entire years of service, as a deputy governor, governor, vice president and finally become president is still the poorest amont the past presidents and head of states. Let us wait.
Sambo Dasuki and Shehu Shema are from Imo and Anambra state respectively grin. Hypocrisy is worse than cluelessness grin.
Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by anonimi: 10:23am On Sep 29, 2016
nextprince:
They are not saints, but provide evidence of their involvement in fraud, that is how issues are handled in official domain rather than allegations based on ur impression grin.

Does this count

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3191654_1239200310207040029852596885005702579760607n_jpeg655e00798ae6d4674d9087bb4277b198

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206894_tmp30566fbimg1450529509545914443311_jpeg4c3407a2efe4a93f64218f856abf9b9a

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by alaskido(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2016
tommykiwi:
What made her a thief? Amaechi and Tinubu Na saint abi?

My brother, please help him ask am o. Even the Buhari who is our president, is he clean?
Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by nextprince: 10:36am On Sep 29, 2016
anonimi:

Does this count

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3191654_1239200310207040029852596885005702579760607n_jpeg655e00798ae6d4674d9087bb4277b198

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206894_tmp30566fbimg1450529509545914443311_jpeg4c3407a2efe4a93f64218f856abf9b9a
NOTHING BEYOND WHAT HE WAS STATUTORILY ENTITLED TO. This alone shows that he was entitled to what he had collected. The issue of whoever actually credited his account from the presidency for whatsoever reason is non of his biz and is entirely of no use as long as it is his entitlement. What should be an issue is; was he paid more than what he is entitled to. Is this not common sense for God's sake? Or how was the payment of his entitlement from Dasuki of any comparative advantage to him?
Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by dks79(m): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
it is worrisome, disheartening and disgusting how we have buried our right thinking minds in the altar of politics, tribalism, religion and ethnocentric divisions. where's our conscious? why as a people, wrong now bears good name because he or she is a Muslim or Christian.

why do we allow politicians to divide us. They steal and leave the country impoverished. Since independence, the agenda of our political aspirations haven't changed. Campaign slogans have remained unchanged. If it's not water, it's electricity. if it's not road construction, it's education. They steal from our national treasury yet we defend them. When they are been prosecuted or persecuted as the case may be, we carry placards, chanting solidarity songs. who are we fooling.

Today, crime is regular on our streets. kidnapping is now the new bane. arms proliferation is so common. Unemployment is getting high everyday, politicians keep stealing, keep lying, keep deceiving, yet we lay down our lives in their defence.

What is wrong if someone is suspected for having embezzled money or stolen, or earned in excess and is being prosecuted. It's only the guilty that are afraid.

Don't get me wrong, am not saying that Buhari's anti corruption war has been fair. What am asking is that, did they indeed steal or earned in excess of their income? if they did earn in excess, then let them face the law.

God bless us and God bless Nigeria.
Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by Abcka811: 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
nextprince:

Sambo Dasuki and Shehu Shema are from Imo and Anambra state respectively grin. Hypocrisy is worse than cluelessness grin.
You dey very crazy. Is Dasuki not from pdp? If Dasuki with IBB nor overthrow Buhari in the military then? If not for that offence, you think Buhari will think of going after Dasuki. I do not know much about Shy Shema.
Re: Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics by ripplese(m): 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
click on www.ratenigeriangov.com to rate the government. That way you can see the total average rating of other Nigerians in real time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Why Atiku Cannot Inspect Election Materials Now" - INEC Reveals / 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello / Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.