Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,912 members, 7,883,164 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:20 AM

Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun (24850 Views)

'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun / Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused / We Have Strategic Plan To End Recession: Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
The Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, has said the country is already getting out of the economic recession, given the pragmatic approaches the Federal Government is taking to reverse the trend.

She said this on Wednesday while fielding questions from journalists at the end of a two-day National Council of Finance and Economic Development conference held at the Green Legacy Resort, Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library, Abeokuta.

It was held in conjunction with the Federal Ministry of Finance with the theme: ‘Enhancing revenue generation and obtaining best value for money in expenditure.’

Commissioners of finance from the 36 states across the country were in attendance.

She noted that since the problems have been identified, and steps are already being taken to block waste, the road to recovery was sure.

She said, “We are already getting out of recession because of the actions the Federal Government is taking.

“We are investing more in capital than we have ever invested. We are sorting out infrastructure, we are stopping wastage and so the signs of recovery are already there.”

She explained that agriculture and solid minerals are already starting to grow, as they are responding to government’s policy initiative.

Adeosun said stakeholders from 36 states across the country had brainstormed for two days while resource persons also delivered papers, adding that the economic recovery would be driven at the state and local government levels.

She advised finance commissioners and the accountant-generals in the states to compute their balance sheets, which would show their assets and liabilities.

Source:

http://punchng.com/nigeria-already-getting-recession-adeosun/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
Aunty kemi continuu lying grin cheesy

218 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by richidinho(m): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
grin Smh!

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Madam, let's see the changes first .

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by feldido(m): 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
See this woman wants to contest with Lai Mohammed ooo shocked

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by fuckyoumhen: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
CHISOS! KEMI ADEOSUN HAS GONE MAD AGAIN?

70 Likes

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Franchise21(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
This lady is naturally brilliant, but she's inexperienced...

What I meant is, she's clueless [/right]

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by vengertime: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
I wonder the kind of world this shegoat is living. I pray all zombies will have sense one day.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by zanebaddo(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
I didn't read the post... because it's utter useless.. . It's 460 a dollar already. This dollar hike is really affecting materials in the market..

You say make I go school I don go school finish no JOB.... Una say make I learn hand work I don de learn now.. But give me stable economy with valuable currency make I fit survive na wahala ...

GOD is too merciful to Nigerian politicians(Good health, long life etc just look at obasanjo chai) . . He shows them devine mercy which millions of poor people in this country are yet to have in their lives why?. ...

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by MrPresident1: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
The Nigerian economy is largely structureless and powered mainly by the informal sector.

There was never any recession in the first place, just a deliberate impoverishment of the people.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by xpmarj(m): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by IBBG(m): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
hehehehe. e be like say adeosun don follow take wetin lai mohammed bin d take.

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by AZeD1(m): 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
Not surprising.
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by doskie(m): 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmm. Na so?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
With all these your economic policies that are only excellent on paper but apparently a sham in reality...

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Caleycash(m): 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
only stupid fools will believe this shiiit

20 Likes

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Mopolchi: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
Aunty kemi continuu lying grin cheesy
na una fifu dey kill fifu for East? Una better take time.
Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by link2ok(m): 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
This is quite amazing how this hypocrite's come up with one lie after the other.

If we are moving out of recession it should reflect in the lives of the ordinary citizen, prices of goods would step down and there would be food to eat.

You can't write an examination and at the same time score yourselves.

Aunty KemI talk less and work more. You seem to be intelligent.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by kolaish(m): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
Is it not better for this woman to just keep quiet rather than talking thrash?

20 Likes

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by recievesense: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
In as much as we want the recession to end, it will cause more harm if she is lying.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by proeast(m): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
Confused & incompetent woman! I thought she proclaimed that recession is just a word!!!

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
aunty Linus, we ain't getting out, we just adjusting and getting used to the harsh economy cause its in our blood to always adjust.

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Osmondinho(m): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
APC and lying

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by mastermaestro(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
She is correct. The country is moving out of recession into economic depression, from bad to worse. undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by UjGina: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
this woman has started smoking dogoyaro leaf/

20 Likes

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
ndi ara

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by April4th(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Caliph69: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
One story per day. That's a real change.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by Decryptor(m): 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
This dummy don carry her usual gibberish come again! angry angry

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by dfrost: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
Really

Someone once made a comment: it's better for one to keep quiet and people assume that you stupid than to talk and people confirm you are dumb.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by BE811APP: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
i have never seen or heard of a POOR/Disorganized/COnfused Finance Minister like dis lady..

With her annoying British Accent..

Buhari should just do away with dis lady!!!! angry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Already Getting Out Of Recession –adeosun by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
no

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Prosecuted Over Arms Fraud To Lead LP Campaign / Soldiers Take Over Arepo, Trace Militants To Badagry / See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.