Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,237 members, 7,880,889 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:41 AM

This guy wants to befriend only Female Pharmacist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This guy wants to befriend only Female Pharmacist (1194 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Girls DONT Date Or Befriend A Poor Guy (dont Waste Your Youth) / Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This guy wants to befriend only Female Pharmacist by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 29, 2016
I'm hooking you up with a decent and good looking male friend who is seriously searching for one. Must be a Muslim from the north central
Re: This guy wants to befriend only Female Pharmacist by Vinshu(f): 12:25am On Sep 29, 2016
Are you a lesbian?

Someone call the cops.

1 Like

Re: This guy wants to befriend only Female Pharmacist by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 29, 2016
Vinshu:
Are you a lesbian?
Someone call the cops.
lol! He is a friend Pls. a male friend. A good one for that matter.
Re: This guy wants to befriend only Female Pharmacist by Cutehector(m): 12:34am On Sep 29, 2016
Hmm
Re: This guy wants to befriend only Female Pharmacist by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 29, 2016
Vinshu:
Are you a lesbian?

Someone call the cops.
. . . Try reading a post thoroughly before commenting sis, so you wont sound like a . . . .
Re: This guy wants to befriend only Female Pharmacist by Vinshu(f): 12:56am On Sep 29, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . Try reading a post thoroughly before commenting sis, so you wont sound like a . . . .

Keep shut.

A female asking for a female for a relationship what else is there to read?
Re: This guy wants to befriend only Female Pharmacist by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 29, 2016
Re: This guy wants to befriend only Female Pharmacist by Vinshu(f): 1:00am On Sep 29, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . How can you be this rude to someone your elder's bro age or even older?! Well, i saw the part she wrote she is doing this for her male friend. . Stop being rude so life can be good and fair to you my dear. Sweet dreams!

Keep shut again.

She just modified her post before you arrived. She didn't state it before which is why she quoted me. Fool

Besides how old are you?
Re: This guy wants to befriend only Female Pharmacist by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 29, 2016
Re: This guy wants to befriend only Female Pharmacist by Vinshu(f): 1:05am On Sep 29, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . You should have simply said she modified her post in your 1st mention & that will be all. . . For you using the word 'F**L' shows you are nothing but a gutter/razz gal and FYI, i dont argue with pigs, cos i dont want to get dirty. Sweet snore and Goodbye Ms Razzo!!

You are shameless

1 Like

Re: This guy wants to befriend only Female Pharmacist by jahsson(m): 1:11am On Sep 29, 2016
Look @ wat aproko has caused...
cool shocked
Re: This guy wants to befriend only Female Pharmacist by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 29, 2016
Holla Vinshu !! Ya tebe kaha yu !! Na dobranich ¡ Solodkikh sniv!!
Re: This guy wants to befriend only Female Pharmacist by Vinshu(f): 1:20am On Sep 29, 2016
modelmike7:
Holla Vinshu !! Ya tebe kaha yu !! Na dobranich ¡ Solodkikh sniv!!

For real? Do you know the meaning of what you wrote?

Sorry I am taken. My son is beside me. Good night though.
Re: This guy wants to befriend only Female Pharmacist by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 29, 2016
Vinshu:

For real? Do you know the meaning of what you wrote?

Sorry I am taken. My son is beside me. Good night though.
. . . Lol! I got you there! Regards to your cute son. We are cool. Na dobranich ¡
Re: This guy wants to befriend only Female Pharmacist by idupaul: 1:36am On Sep 29, 2016
Why Pharmacist
Re: This guy wants to befriend only Female Pharmacist by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 29, 2016
idupaul:
Why Pharmacist
Thanks for your reply. I think he's in a better position to answer this. I have asked him severally but he said until he sees one before he would answer me. He just love talking about female pharmacists, referring about how disciplined and neat they are but he said those are not the main reason.
Re: This guy wants to befriend only Female Pharmacist by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 29, 2016
balinda:

Thanks for your reply. I think he's in a better position to answer this. I have asked him severally but he said until he sees one before he would answer me. He just love talking about female pharmacists, referring about how disciplined and neat they are but he said those are not the main reason.
Ehn shey there is noh now chemist in his area..he should be entering the place one by one na
Re: This guy wants to befriend only Female Pharmacist by Uniben4sure: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
The reason is to use her license and trade on fake drugs!

Tell him that his plans will not work because pharmacists council are now on the lookout for people like him.
Re: This guy wants to befriend only Female Pharmacist by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
Uniben4sure:
The reason is to use her license and trade on fake drugs!

Tell him that his plans will not work because pharmacists council are now on the lookout for people like him.
lol! Not sure. He's decent. but I will jokingly tell him what you said.
Re: This guy wants to befriend only Female Pharmacist by Uniben4sure: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
balinda:

lol! Not sure. He's decent. but I will jokingly tell him what you said.
That's the reason my dear! We know them!

You need to see the way pharmacy babes de take chop their money 4 school, de use them shine.
Re: This guy wants to befriend only Female Pharmacist by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2016
Uniben4sure:
That's the reason my dear! We know them!

You need to see the way pharmacy babes de take chop their money 4 school, de use them shine.
lol

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Keep Coming To Family Compound / Twaci Baeutiful Bress :-) / Why Is It That Most Naija Girls Don't Like Eating In Public Buka/restaurant(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.