Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,251 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nigeria Gay Activist Bisi Alimi - "I Was Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Gay Activist Bisi Alimi - "I Was Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby (839 Views)

Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On / Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick / Caitlyn Jenner And Bisi Alimi Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Gay Activist Bisi Alimi - "I Was Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby by exlinkleads(f): 6:08am On Sep 29, 2016
I don't even know who made him an activist, but Bisi Alimi continues to make his mark in Nigeria and beyond. Nigerian Gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi wrote a piece on his socials saying he was gay by the time he was born.

Read what he wrote on his Instagram page

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/09/nigeria-gay-activist-bisi-alimi-i-was.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Nigeria Gay Activist Bisi Alimi - "I Was Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby by annijones(f): 6:11am On Sep 29, 2016
is that a joyous news?
Re: Nigeria Gay Activist Bisi Alimi - "I Was Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 29, 2016
I just dey say I tell my parle say I be gay, omo dey slap wey he go give me if I no run mad na to dey go fluctuate for hospital be dat. ;DI just dey say I tell my parle say I be gay, omo dey slap wey he go give me if I no run mad na to dey go fluctuate for hospital be dat. grin
Re: Nigeria Gay Activist Bisi Alimi - "I Was Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby by decatalyst(m): 6:14am On Sep 29, 2016
There is a new disease that people don't know. It's called 'brain haemoragh' grin grin
Re: Nigeria Gay Activist Bisi Alimi - "I Was Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby by Mynd44: 6:14am On Sep 29, 2016
exlinkleads:
I don't even know who made him an activist, but Bisi Alimi continues to make his mark in Nigeria and beyond. Nigerian Gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi wrote a piece on his socials saying he was gay by the time he was born.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/09/nigeria-gay-activist-bisi-alimi-i-was.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Met him once………wait, we partied together in November last year. He is a cool guy.

Unfortunately, of all the issues bothering society today, we choose to disturb our heads with what two cinsenting adults do behind closed doors
Re: Nigeria Gay Activist Bisi Alimi - "I Was Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby by Davash222(m): 6:21am On Sep 29, 2016
Mynd44:

Met him once………wait, we partied together in November last year. He is a cool guy.
Unfortunately, of all the issues bothering society today, we choose to disturb our heads with what two cinsenting adults do behind closed doors
We are not disturbed by what 'Your two consenting adults' do behind closed doors, rather we are concerned and bittered when they try to infiltrate their 'behind closed doors act' into our sane society.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Gay Activist Bisi Alimi - "I Was Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby by ANIEXTY(m): 6:23am On Sep 29, 2016
Mynd44:

Re: Nigeria Gay Activist Bisi Alimi - "I Was Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby by Ejemehn(m): 6:27am On Sep 29, 2016
Living a natural life is fulfilling. It might not make you rich or famous. But it'll definitely give you one thing. And that thing is "The satisfaction that when you look into the mirror you see a man who is not causing his family and friends heartache because he choose his life.

Been gay is not natural brother...... From the beginning it was not so.
Re: Nigeria Gay Activist Bisi Alimi - "I Was Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 29, 2016
I grew up with the cockroach and he was a known yansh shaker. I'm not against his banana licking life but must the muntular loud am. I for kpokasia im head when I get the chance.Anyways I leave the job for shaitan. I'm sure a custom made 6ft booli dey wait for am in hell. Enu owbow
Re: Nigeria Gay Activist Bisi Alimi - "I Was Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 29, 2016
exlinkleads:

cc lalasticlala mynd44
it's jobless bloggers like you who make him feel relevant. Nobody cares about him or his lifestyle, Nigeria is in trouble and bloggers like you are not helping. Blog about important issues
Re: Nigeria Gay Activist Bisi Alimi - "I Was Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby by McBrooklyn(m): 7:17am On Sep 29, 2016
Stop making stupid and irrelevant people famous!! undecided
Re: Nigeria Gay Activist Bisi Alimi - "I Was Gay By The Time I First Cried As A Baby by englishmart(m): 7:26am On Sep 29, 2016
I thought there's a law against homosexuals?
If yes, why isn't he in jail yet?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Killed By A Stray Bullet From Assassin In Rivers State. Photo / See Hilarious Epic Tweets Between Ycee And A Fan / "Up Jogz Up School" Ijebu - Ode Grammer School Is Celebrating Its Anniversary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.