Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,912 members, 7,883,164 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:16 AM

See How This Girl Felt On Her Best Friend's Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Girl Felt On Her Best Friend's Wedding (1936 Views)

Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Girl Felt On Her Best Friend's Wedding by Towncrier007(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2016
The Guy asked her out but she refused, Now he say the treasure in her Best friend, Here she's now crying. wishing she was the one getting married.

Re: See How This Girl Felt On Her Best Friend's Wedding by Doctorfitz: 8:21am On Sep 29, 2016
Herbie27 c u..
Re: See How This Girl Felt On Her Best Friend's Wedding by Hadez(f): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2016
We all know the story is fabricated but I can't cry because a guy who used to ask me out gets married to my friend. that is just stupid undecided
Re: See How This Girl Felt On Her Best Friend's Wedding by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2016
Doctorfitz:
Herbie27 c u..
What's my offence?.
Tell me now o!.
Re: See How This Girl Felt On Her Best Friend's Wedding by Young03(m): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:
We all know the story is fabricated but I can't cry because a guy who used to ask me out gets married to my friend. that is just stupid undecided

comon will u shut ur 32 up

(1) (Reply)

See What Blac Chyna Has Got Behind..very Big!! See Photo / REPORT: Ahmed Indimi, Husband To Zahra Buhari In A Relationship Outside Marriage / What Do You Think Of This Trending Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.