Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,115 members, 7,973,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:28 AM

Can A Guy Still Catch A Girl By Writing Her Love Poems? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Still Catch A Girl By Writing Her Love Poems? (992 Views)

Cute Guy Still Looking For True Love In Lagos(with Pics). / Does Being A Good Guy Still Pay? / When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy Still Catch A Girl By Writing Her Love Poems? by marvelck: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2016
Those days you can't woo any girl without writing her a love poem. You can buy a girl all the gifts in the world, but still lose her to a guy that writes/sends her love poems all the time. Naija girls were very romantic then. They cherished romantic dates, poems and visits. They appreciate been given flowers then. Money was never part of romance. Love was the main thing. A lot of guys became poets overnight cos of it. Writing love poems everyday just to win a girl's heart. Those who couldn't write poems begged or paid others to write one for them to send to a girl. Nobody wanted to be left out of the game. Then, we had so many Romeo and Juliet. People who cherished love and could do anything for it. But I don't know if the same can be said of couples (or girls) of today. Don't know if a guy can still win/catch a Naija girl by writing/ sending her love poems, especially in this period of recession?

Re: Can A Guy Still Catch A Girl By Writing Her Love Poems? by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 29, 2016
I think I'm an old school type of girl... I love a poetic guy grin

These new generation, u can rarely see those type of guys.. undecided
Re: Can A Guy Still Catch A Girl By Writing Her Love Poems? by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 29, 2016
Who get time to siddon and write poem these days

But @Op na teenagers that trick can work on.. Then and Now #fact
Re: Can A Guy Still Catch A Girl By Writing Her Love Poems? by jahsson(m): 8:51am On Sep 29, 2016
Op... Hmmm... Me i dont think so oooo... Only way to catch her might be to include a couple of d NGN1k notes...
Re: Can A Guy Still Catch A Girl By Writing Her Love Poems? by AlexCk: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2016
marvelck:
Those days you can't woo any girl without writing her a love poem. You can buy a girl all the gifts in the world, but still lose her to a guy that writes/sends her love poems all the time. Naija girls were very romantic then. They cherished romantic dates, poems and visits. They appreciate been given flowers then. Money was never part of romance. Love was the main thing. A lot of guys became poets overnight cos of it. Writing love poems everyday just to win a girl's heart. Those who couldn't write poems begged or paid others to write one for them to send to a girl. Nobody wanted to be left out of the game. Then, we had so many Romeo and Juliet. People who cherished love and could do anything for it. But I don't know if the same can be said of couples (or girls) of today. Don't know if a guy can still win/catch a Naija girl by writing/ sending her love poems, especially in this period of recession?

Lol, things change mate,
Besides a poem doesn't define a person(a nice guy) , anyone can make up rhymes just to have his way.
Re: Can A Guy Still Catch A Girl By Writing Her Love Poems? by Uwaomaokey(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Can A Guy Still Catch A Girl By Writing Her Love Poems? by pointblank247(m): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2016
mbanu. the thing node work again for this side. i tried it with one beautiful lady i thought was full of class and when she called me i thought i'v got her only for she to ask me how long it took me to write the poem and i told her the truth. 2 days. her next statement was ' you get time oo'
Re: Can A Guy Still Catch A Girl By Writing Her Love Poems? by brightalo1010: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2016
just one iphone7 and save yourself poem writing wahala.
Re: Can A Guy Still Catch A Girl By Writing Her Love Poems? by Emodeee: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2016
Who poem epp? Give her money to catch her. The ladies of nowadays, na money dem sabi.
Re: Can A Guy Still Catch A Girl By Writing Her Love Poems? by nwasinachi(f): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2016
Yes my dear, i love lots of lovely sms.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Still Catch A Girl By Writing Her Love Poems? by FTBOY: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2016
love poem and flowers romance only exist in disneyland and hollywood.

although, a naija chic would be willing to read your love poem if you write them on naira notes..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy Still Catch A Girl By Writing Her Love Poems? by AfricanApple(f): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2016
on a white paper with your beautiful handwriting is da bomb
Re: Can A Guy Still Catch A Girl By Writing Her Love Poems? by KINGPINE: 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
nwasinachi:
Yes my dear, i love lots of lovely sms.

I hope you are lovely to the eyes as well

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons It May Be A Good Idea To Stay Single / Meet The 33-year-old Kenyan Virgin Who Has Never Had S3x And Wants To Remain So / See What Happen To This After She Caught Her Husband With Her Niece[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.