Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,428 members, 7,884,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... (1644 Views)

Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas / LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 29, 2016
Please help: GIRLS see me as a SEX OBJECT..... I cant consentrate, i feel depressed and sad cry cry cry cry

Please advice! cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by brightalo1010: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2016
I am buying black cloths for your funeral,don't worry you can go ahead and die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by slimthugchimee(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2016
Please help girls see me as sex object.......i cant concentrate, i feel depressed and sad

please advice

slimthug what are you saying, so you have been cheating on me cry

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by ajasbaba(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2016
MAKE THEM KILL YOU,

IF YOU DIE NOBODY GO NO SEF.
Re: Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by sseunth(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2016
i will use ur akara eat bread
Re: Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by slimthugchimee(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2016
slimthugchimee:
Please help girls see me as sex object.......i cant concentrate, i feel depressed and sad
please advice

slimthug what are you saying, so yiu have been cheating on me cry

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2016
slimthugchimee:

please advice

Bro Ahmed, since you don't undrestand english, please go bak home n sell Suya undecided
Re: Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by slimthugchimee(m): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2016
slimthugchimee:

What are you talking about, i dont care about those girls, dey keep wooeing me so that they would want me to Bleep them

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by slimthugchimee(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2016
slimthugchimee:

What are you talking about, i dont care about those girls, dey keep wooeing me so that they would want me to Bleep them

What!! so you have been going around fucking all the girls you see? you are such a cheat I aint talking to you again cry
Re: Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by slimthugchimee(m): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2016
slimthugchimee:

What!! so you have been going around fucking all the girls you see? you are such a cheat I aint talking to you again cry

You dont understand dear, i really lovr you, i dont wanna loose you, please babe. all those girls are not for real
Re: Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2016
slimthugchimee:

Bro u don dey mad oo cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by slimthugchimee(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2016
slimthugchimee:

You dont understand dear, i really lovr you, i dont wanna loose you, please babe. all those girls are not for real

Including me? so am not for real? i should have listened to my friend and ditch you, you are soo devilish, i hate you soo much
Re: Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by slimthugchimee(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2016
slimthugchimee:

Including me? so am not for real? i should have listened to my friend and ditch you, you are soo devilish, i hate you soo much

Babe i really love you, i dont care about those other babe,its only you that i love, please babe i love you soo much......ok ok how do i make it up to you?? i will do anything for you
Re: Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by slimthugchimee(m): 9:38am On Sep 29, 2016
slimthugchimee:

Babe i really love you, i dont care about those other babe,its only you that i love, please babe i love you soo much......ok ok how do i make it up to you?? i will do anything for you
anything?? ok naa, buy me IPhone7
Re: Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by slimthugchimee(m): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2016
slimthugchimee:
anything?? ok naa, buy me IPhone7

The person you are trying to send message has deactivated his account.

this message will not reach the owner of this account

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by slimthugchimee(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2016
slimthugchimee:

The person you are trying to send message has deactivated his account.

this message will not reach the owner of this account

what this nairaland and not some chat forum, nairaland doesnt send such messages

is this brcause of the Iphone7, if you dont buy it for me i wont forgive you

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by slimthugchimee(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2016
slimthugchimee:

what this nairaland and not some chat forum, nairaland doesnt send such messages

is this brcause of the Iphone7, if you dont buy it for me i wont forgive you

thunder wey go fire you dey fry plaintain now idiot, even your whole families worth cant buy iphone, and now you want me to buy it, go and forgive your mother for giving birth to you like tike this..

mtchwww nonsense

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by slimthugchimee(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2016
slimthugchimee:

thunder wey go fire you dey fry plaintain now idiot, even your whole families worth cant buy iphone, and now you want me to buy it, go and forgive your mother for giving birth to you like tike this..

mtchwww nonsense

Omg how could you say such, i soo.much hate you now cry

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by slimthugchimee(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2016
slimthugchimee:

Omg how could you say such, i soo.much hate you now cry

Your father and i repeat am, your father......the hate i get for you fit bomb building idiot

walks out of thread SMH

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by ALAGA1: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2016
JEZUZBOIY and slimthugchimee don mad sha.. cheesy grin
Re: Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2016
Pls some one should chain slimthugchimee he's gone mad cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by mzeepositive: 9:56am On Sep 29, 2016
JEZUZBOIY:
Please help: GIRLS see me as a SEX OBJECT..... I cant consentrate, i feel depressed and sad cry cry cry cry

Please advice! cry cry
pls dey shud ban dis guy from nairaland he is very matured
Re: Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2016
JEZUZBOIY:
Pls some one should chain slimthugchimee he's gone mad cry cry cry
no be u dey coach am for madness...

he is mimicking you and he is so good at it,he might be u for all we know
Re: Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by slimthugchimee(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

no be u dey coach am for madness...

he is mimicking you and he is so good at it,he might be u for all we know

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by EmperorLee(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2016
ALAGA1:
JEZUZBOIY and slimthugchimee don mad sha.. cheesy grin

Bros I no even know which of them mad pass again sef cheesy
Re: Please Help: Girls Want To Kill Me.... by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Am not a sex object tho undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Am Deactivating From Nairaland Tomorro! / PHOTO: Man’s Penis Moves To His Knees After Having Sex With Married Woman / Best Collections Of Happy New Month Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.