Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,998 members, 7,970,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:10 PM

How To Use Adsense On Blog That Contains Adult Content??? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Use Adsense On Blog That Contains Adult Content??? (456 Views)

My Killer Secret Of Making Money Without Adsense On My Blog(appwealthng) / Youtube Introduces Strict Rules For Approving Adsense On Channels / How To Report A High Ranking Blog That Stole Your Content (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Adsense On Blog That Contains Adult Content??? by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2016
Hello Guys,
I was reading about AdSense and I discovered they don't accept site with adult content...
My blog contains adult content but not nude shaa...
They said even a girl wearing bikini is considered as adult content (and my blog contains that stuff)
What shall I do ? (matured advice abeg)
Thanks
Re: How To Use Adsense On Blog That Contains Adult Content??? by dollarprincess(f): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
Won't it be better u remove the adult content once and for all before it will attract ban or something else
Re: How To Use Adsense On Blog That Contains Adult Content??? by haryomikun(m): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
lol. bro... theres a way u can do it. censor your posts very carefully. dont write fvck in the normal way. write it as Bleep or Bleep. But you must have normal and regular keywords on the page so adsense will determine what ads to place on the page
Re: How To Use Adsense On Blog That Contains Adult Content??? by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
dollarprincess:
Won't it be better u remove the adult content once and for all before it will attract ban or something else
Lolz I can't because of my niche
Re: How To Use Adsense On Blog That Contains Adult Content??? by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
haryomikun:
lol. bro... theres a way u can do it. censor your posts very carefully. dont write fvck in the normal way. write it as Bleep or Bleep. But you must have normal and regular keywords on the page so adsense will determine what ads to place on the page
In blogger I see stuff like adult content, don't know if I should turn it on...

(1) (Reply)

How I Made $40,000 Monthly From Blogging. Just Working 2hrs Daily / Please Treat As Urgent: I Need Twitter Account With Over 80k Nigerian Followers / Help On Facebook Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.