Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,995 members, 7,880,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:31 PM

Peace Achievers Award: Kenneth Okonkwo, Olakunle Churchill, Chris Morgan Honored - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peace Achievers Award: Kenneth Okonkwo, Olakunle Churchill, Chris Morgan Honored (30505 Views)

Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat / Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" / Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Achievers Award: Kenneth Okonkwo, Olakunle Churchill, Chris Morgan Honored by yeyeboi(m): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
Noel1:
Lol. How do I believe u nw with that monicker of yours ?

Believe what you want to believe na abi fight dey there?
Re: Peace Achievers Award: Kenneth Okonkwo, Olakunle Churchill, Chris Morgan Honored by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Peace Achievers Award: Kenneth Okonkwo, Olakunle Churchill, Chris Morgan Honored by taribojacob(m): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
bad pictures without contestants
i was at the event live at Sharaton Hotel Abuja, contestants were about 24, the winner was smart and good looking though i was hoping my friend's babe would have won, she was the tallest and also better pageant
....please Kingsley should next time try to post pictures of actual contestants...we are seeing just guests to the event and past beauty queens here on Naira Land
But was a great show, well packaged, funny guy from Lagos and the Asari Dokubo twin brother comedian Wahala got me cracking, he was physically dragged off stage for abusing Buhari and the APC Change Government

1 Like

Re: Peace Achievers Award: Kenneth Okonkwo, Olakunle Churchill, Chris Morgan Honored by naijamakossa(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
warris flavour or adonbilivit
Re: Peace Achievers Award: Kenneth Okonkwo, Olakunle Churchill, Chris Morgan Honored by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
The "queen" looks pretty, but I don't really get the need of all these pageants grin congrats to those awarded
Lol. A good way to make some bucks .
Re: Peace Achievers Award: Kenneth Okonkwo, Olakunle Churchill, Chris Morgan Honored by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
yeyeboi:

Believe what you want to believe na abi fight dey there?
Hmm. No sir.
Re: Peace Achievers Award: Kenneth Okonkwo, Olakunle Churchill, Chris Morgan Honored by Princejboy(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
she is a queen slayer
Re: Peace Achievers Award: Kenneth Okonkwo, Olakunle Churchill, Chris Morgan Honored by nnokwa042(m): 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
yeyeboi:
What is HOT about this one My younger sister HOT pass am 1million times
her pic or deport ur self to sambisa forest angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Peace Achievers Award: Kenneth Okonkwo, Olakunle Churchill, Chris Morgan Honored by VanBommel(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
spitfyer:
MUST YOU SHOW THE REGION YOU ARE FROM WITH THE PICS
VERY LOCAL FOTO FREAK
RECIEVE SENCE IJN
APC ALL THE WAY............................................................................................
ONDO HERE WE COME FOR YOU TOO,
ALL SOUHT WEST IS OUR BIRTH RIGHT

GOD BLESS APC
GOD BLESS OUR LEADERS
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS ME.

child of hate, I guess your foundation must be very faulty
Re: Peace Achievers Award: Kenneth Okonkwo, Olakunle Churchill, Chris Morgan Honored by delishpot: 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
They over edit the queens photo. They shouldnt have.
Re: Peace Achievers Award: Kenneth Okonkwo, Olakunle Churchill, Chris Morgan Honored by NoMoreTrolling: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4294577_img20160929wa046_jpeg5ecd4607d836aa4b1ea4c6b455f88b5e

I don't find her attractive.. But that other chick!!! kiss

That other chick is like...

WOW embarassed

Please does anyone ha ha numba

Re: Peace Achievers Award: Kenneth Okonkwo, Olakunle Churchill, Chris Morgan Honored by Dnnnn(m): 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
seunlayi:
VANITY UPON VANITY

PHYSICAL BEAUTY MATTERS NOT BUT THE REAL THING SHOULD BE FOR US TO STRIFE TO GET TO HEAVEN

WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN IF HE GAINS THE WHOLE WORLD AND MISS HEAVEN.

Actually, she is so beautiful but if the character is bad, sorry beauty no fit ripieram
Re: Peace Achievers Award: Kenneth Okonkwo, Olakunle Churchill, Chris Morgan Honored by Charly68: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
Please who is this photographer,I have a job for him
Re: Peace Achievers Award: Kenneth Okonkwo, Olakunle Churchill, Chris Morgan Honored by Jesse4mu(m): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
what is khaleesi doing there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maria Chike Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Picture Of Linda Ikeji's Family / 2019 Expect More Madness - Anto Lecky Looks Adorable In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.