Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Create Income By Selling Data Bundles. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Create Income By Selling Data Bundles. (442 Views)

Looking for Cheap Data Bundles? The Solution Is Here / How To Make Extra Income By Working Part-time In Real Estate Companies / Meet The 12-year-old Girl Who Pays Her Own School Fees By Selling Newspaper. Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create Income By Selling Data Bundles. by AbahChukwuka(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
[b][/b]

Undoubtedly, every Nigerian today makes use of the internet mostly through their mobile phones.
They make this assess by making use of different forms of data; such as MB's and GB's.

You need to understand that the data bundle you purchase from your network provider is a veritable source of income if you choose to delve into it.
Some private individuals do register with these telecommunication operators and purchase some data from them, which they will still resell at a very reasonable price and still get their good profits.

Check this calculation:
You buy 10Gb of data from the network operators you registered with for between N4,000-N4,500 at the cost of N450 at most per 1Gb.

Here is how you earn:
If you succeed in selling 10Gb daily at the cost of N600-N700, you get an approximate gain of N2,000-N2,500 daily.

Then your monthly due will be like this:
N2,000 daily x 30days = N60,000 or more; which is the salary of two persons.

I want to lead you into this business:
Interested persons should contact me for the well-concise Pdf file that will guide you further in the business.

Contact me on: 0808 2600 375
OR
follow me on Facebook @ http://facebook.com/chuks.abah.

The ebook manual costs N1,200 only.

(1) (Reply)

Then Starts And The Timer And Threw Them In The Middle / 50% Discount On Professional Training - End Of Year Promo / [must Read] Top 10 Reasons Why People Don’t Reach Their Goals By Emeka Elite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.