Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,754 members, 7,875,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

SCAM ALLEGATION - Aleairpaycc, Aleairhub, Go And clear your name. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALLEGATION - Aleairpaycc, Aleairhub, Go And clear your name. (673 Views)

CBN To Sell Dollars In Special Auction To Clear Backlogs / clear your surroundings, call me for your unused metals / Get A Freight Forwarder(clearing Agent) As Staff To Clear Your Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALLEGATION - Aleairpaycc, Aleairhub, Go And clear your name. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
It has been more than 24 hours now, since morning yesterday.

First, your email was the one used to scam the guy of paypal dollars.

When you were named, you said you were scammed too.

AleAirHub:
AleAirHub:
In less than few hours, double double multiple mention cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and me way dey scam my hard earn currency never cry loud grin grin grin then DadojoReloaded dey come here dey rant .

I have just few words to say because two companies , two Nler ID account & 1 Non Nler ID were use to defraud me on 25/09/2016.....

I don come back for every body way involve and only Heaven knows if those behind this will escape this case easily. cool

Then the guy said he only need a name, but you insisted that you were conducting research(whatever that is).

The guy said if by 6pm you didn't clear your name, he will post all the screenshots.
6pm knack pass, the guy post screenshots.

Later on you posted, a screenshot showing you paid to an account.

What still remains, you didn't post the whole chat as the guy requested.

And you said you were scammed but your screenshot shows you have the dollars.

This is to all newbies wit dollars, hold your dollar for now if na alepay you wan use, because any moment from now him fit vanish, and you may be OYO.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCAM ALLEGATION - Aleairpaycc, Aleairhub, Go And clear your name. by DadojoReloaded(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
The scam issue has taken a new twist even. I will post updates later today!
Re: SCAM ALLEGATION - Aleairpaycc, Aleairhub, Go And clear your name. by gentle007(m): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
Chai I used to know this guy as a good and sincere person. Hope se him never begin put hands into despicable things.

(1) (Reply)

Coconut / Etisalat Ends Blackberry Data Subscription!! / Unbelievable!!! How To Make ATM Machine Pay You More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.