Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,164 members, 7,950,010 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

I Just Got This Sms. Is This Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got This Sms. Is This Real? (2041 Views)

I Got This SMS For A Job Interview / Who Received This Sms / N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got This Sms. Is This Real? by Oshea4eva(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
I just got this sms "You have been shortlisted for 2016/2017 Dangote Academy Graduate Engineer Training Scheme Aptitude Test. Venue: Dangote Academy Complex(Behind Bank Buildings), Opposite Dangote Agrosacks, Km 22, Lokoja-Kabba Road, Obajana, Kogi State. Date: 7th Oct. 2016. Time: 9:00am prompt. Come with: A valid means of identification, Writing materials, Calculator and a Passport Photograph. Refer to your mail for details. Queries? call 080-7049-7869(10am-3pm, Mon-Fri)."

I checked my mail and I saw 3 mails. the first two were sent last month and the venue of that interview was Lagos (held on September 17). the third one was sent yesterday and it contains similar information as the sms.

I aplied for the dangote refinery graduate trainee job earlier this year. please I just want to be sure that it isn't a scam. has anyone received a similar sms? kogi state is very far from my current location and I don't want to travel in vain. Guys what do you think?
Re: I Just Got This Sms. Is This Real? by josephjuwon75(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
100% real go for it

1 Like

Re: I Just Got This Sms. Is This Real? by Oshea4eva(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
Tnks bro
Re: I Just Got This Sms. Is This Real? by oladefirst2(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
I SMELL big SCAM HERE. CONFIRM VERY WELL OOO. AINT SURE
Re: I Just Got This Sms. Is This Real? by Oshea4eva(m): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
hmmm
Re: I Just Got This Sms. Is This Real? by Oshea4eva(m): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
according to the first mail I got, an interview was held on September 17 2016 at ikeja Lagos. I dunno if anyone here was aware of or attended any interview of such?
Re: I Just Got This Sms. Is This Real? by kecy19(m): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Oshea4eva:
according to the first mail I got, an interview was held on September 17 2016 at ikeja Lagos. I dunno if anyone here was aware of or attended any interview of such?
Yes I'm aware. Bt it was a written test and not interview. U can go for urs, it is very authentic

1 Like

Re: I Just Got This Sms. Is This Real? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Oshea4eva:
I just got this sms "You have been shortlisted for 2016/2017 Dangote Academy Graduate Engineer Training Scheme Aptitude Test. Venue: Dangote Academy Complex(Behind Bank Buildings), Opposite Dangote Agrosacks, Km 22, Lokoja-Kabba Road, Obajana, Kogi State. Date: 7th Oct. 2016. Time: 9:00am prompt. Come with: A valid means of identification, Writing materials, Calculator and a Passport Photograph. Refer to your mail for details. Queries? call 080-7049-7869(10am-3pm, Mon-Fri)."

I checked my mail and I saw 3 mails. the first two were sent last month and the venue of that interview was Lagos (held on September 17). the third one was sent yesterday and it contains similar information as the sms.

I aplied for the dangote refinery graduate trainee job earlier this year. please I just want to be sure that it isn't a scam. has anyone received a similar sms? kogi state is very far from my current location and I don't want to travel in vain. Guys what do you think?
Looks real mere seeing the address alone. Go for it buddy!
Re: I Just Got This Sms. Is This Real? by yak(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Google the address, Google dangote group. check if there's any customer service line so u can confirm.
Re: I Just Got This Sms. Is This Real? by ucobijiofor(m): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
Its for real. I got the same text bro.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got This Sms. Is This Real? by Mcbenjamin(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
What's app me on 07060995470 I will give you one of the hr number to verify if it's for real and am sure it's for real as they call for interview in batches. Prepare and go for it man.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Successful Candidates For Zonal Screening / Entry Level Vacancy At Sahara Group Limited / New Vacancies At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.