Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,100 members, 7,903,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:21 PM

His Confessions... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Confessions... (502 Views)

raw stories that gets u Horney (raw confessions) / SEX Confessions...both Boys And Girls... / True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Confessions... by NikkyIvy(f): 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
It was 3am and my heart was pounding out of control as I took another step towards that door. My plan was simple: charge into the room, take out the enemy and rescue my bride. A surprised opponent is already half-defeated and whoever had been making all that ruckus in my mansion was obviously not expecting me to be awake.

With my gun aimed at the door, I inched closer. The foamy rugs hushed my approaching footsteps. Sweat streamed down my tense face, through the soft hairs on my bare chest to the band's of my PJ. Charging into the room might put my bride at risk, was the thought that raced through my bemused mind. If whoever was making her yelp like that had not already hurt her, then rushing into the room might make them harm her. I hesitated.

"Call Tolu", a voice whispered. I suddenly got the intense urge to call Tolu, my best friend and accomplice. Tolu was our marksman back in the days and had carried out solo raids. He always had a solution. We had fought many wars together and he was my best man at my wedding. Calling Tolu would mean waiting and listening to the painful groans coming from the closed door was turning a fist in my chest. Patience is not my best virtue and waiting for anyone before rescuing my wife was out of the question. I hurriedly headed down the dimly lit corridor and the door. Just then, the noise stopped.

I must confess that I had never felt so frightened and confused. Reaching deeply within me for the last shred of courage, I tiptoed towards the closed polished wooden door and possibly my wife's corpse. The sweat flowing down my face blurred my vision, but the vivid image of my wife's lifeless body added wings to my bare feet. I placed a sweaty palm on the door knob and exhaled slowly through my parted lips, somehow my nostrils had stopped functioning. My heart was pounding in my ears as I took a step backwards like a detective about to charge into a room filled with drug lords in one of the numerous foreign movies I had seen. I was about to count up to three when the door opened. I jumped back and aimed my gun at the figure by the door. A figure I know so well.

follow on: [url]nikkyivyblog..com.ng[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Help / Is This True? / Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.