Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:28 PM

"PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP (24245 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos / It's Official!!! PDP Won Osun Bye-election / Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by chimere66: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
September 29, 2016

Press Statement

PDP Won OREDO LGA: SECURITY OPERATIVES MUST ARREST ADAMS OSIOHMOLE's CHIEF THUG

1. Following the announcement of the results of the Edo State Gubernatorial Election for Oredo Local Government Area in which our Candidate scored a massive victory over the candidate of the Ruling All Progressives’ Congress (APC), a known Thug and Enforcer of Governor Adams Oshiomole – Mr. Osakpanwam Eriyo (aka Nomoreloss) has invaded the Collation Centre along with several armed cohorts.

2. During this invasion, Mr. Osakpanwam Eriyo forcefully removed all result sheets used in collating results for the LGA. It is very worrisome that security agents acted in collusion with this Thug in his objectionable conduct.

3. The Nigerian public will recall that we have severally given warnings about the plan of the Ruling APC to attack LGA collation centres where they deemed the results of the elections to be unfavourable.

4. Further to this, we hereby call on the Inspector General of Police and the heads of the relevant security agencies to immediately arrest Mr. Eriyo and his accomplices. We also urge the IGP and other security agencies to immediately retrieve the Election Result sheets from this reprehensible fellow and return them safely to INEC to enable the Electoral Body complete the electoral process.

5. It is imperative that the Nigerian Police Force immediately arrests Mr. Eriyo as a means of building confidence in the electorate. Failure to do so may lead to people resorting to self help to enforce their rights which may in turn lead to a breakdown of law and order.

6. God bless Edo State. God bless Nigeria.

Signed:

Prince Dayo Adeyeye
National Publicity Secretary

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/pdp-won-oredo-lga-security-operatives.html

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by izzou(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Oga,if you don't have proof if this, just shut up abeg

Don't start winning court cases on social media abeg

Though I support iyamu, the people of Edo have decided

Let's make this country better again, and not spend the next few years battling in court

Iyamu, shake Obaseki and try again in 2020

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by veekid(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Bluffing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by yeyeboi(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Let me wait here and see what those useless apc supporters will say about this before I comment.

Apc barrawo banzah

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by Lastdon02(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
hmm na them them

1 Like

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by cyberdurable(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
[size=18pt]As a certified wailer...

This is my condition[/size]

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by ohiku4every1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
campaign after election

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by makers360: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ok. PDP

2 Likes

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by frubben(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Story! APC - change continue!!!!!! Hahahahhaahhahaha. grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by menix(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
PDP lost this election the day they allowed the postponement of the election..

This permitted Osho to borrow tinubu brain in rigging...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
TAKE THEM TO COURT WITH EVIDENCE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by osayande1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
I for one knew the election was gonna be like this the moment INEC postponed the election and Pastor Ize Iyamu started seeing double that made him saw ambode who is not in Nigeria in Benin and El Rufai that was in Kaduna, he saw in Benin. It was either malaria or witchcraft.

111 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by salabscholar01(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
ok
Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by Fredry(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Yes sir..
Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by AdemolaA2: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by Burger01(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
PDP... Sore losers as always tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by Badtman(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
:p it's APC the best Producer

We don hear the result Godwin! Gangan

E pain dem

Wailing Kontinue

Na today i know say APC Members plenty for Nairaland O because i always Feel somehow when The PDP won NL online election between PDP and APC conducted by the ipob INEC grin

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by FKseun(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
SINCE YOU HAVE THIS NARRATIVE, WHERE IS THE SUPPORTING VIDEO EVIDENCE

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by goldedprince: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
Stop ranting and show me pics u idiota

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by martineinstein(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
karma is wicked...this is same pdp that used to mock other parties for loosing.....notting last forever

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by bignene(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Medicine after death. Apc Don already win

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Before election na YOUTHS but after Election na THUGS shocked

Naija I hail thee grin

9 Likes

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by dman4mdmoon(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Pictures and video of the invasion or i don't believe it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by freemanbubble: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
we electorate should be smart this days. the masses are very wise now. why don't we emulate gej. am an ardent supporter of pdp. and i live in Benin city. that is what i keep telling people, always be careful of what you do because in the future people will judge you with that. we are really tired of oshiomhole and apc but we are scared of what igbinedion and PDP were up to in the past. that is what really hunt ize iyamu. even to the extend that our great oba was short paid during igbinedion rule from the money being paid by federal to obas. it was oshiomhole who came as governor and reveal their secret. lets accept the result and wait for obaseki government.
i remain a pdp
God bless edo state. USE (united state of Edo).

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by Word4Word: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
It is very unfortunate. Falsehood does not last. Lets keep our fingers and mouths crossed.

3 Likes

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by Uyi168: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
No more ranting of nairaland..last i checked,seun isnt inec chairman.. if u aint satisfied,go to court!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by BackToLife: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Listening to the song "You do me a do you..." by P Square. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by timeman: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
APC give these useless people wailing bowls. Useless party.
Kiss the truth!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
cyberdurable:
[size=18pt]As a certified wailer...

This is my condition[/size]
*pats his shoulder* Sorry bro sad

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP by walihatoladunmo(f): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
I can't bt laugh, congrat to d winner, I don't seems to understand why some pple think PDP will win, I will hav love anoda party to challenge APC not PDP that rule for 16years nd we re still here. undecided. It pay back time PDP u once did dis to rivers pple so collect am like dat grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Yet To Arrive Nigeria Two Days After Leaving U.S. / Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight / Customs Reduces Exchange Rate For Import Duties Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.