Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,110 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh (2795 Views)

Photo! See Different Shapes And Sizes Of Swazi Girls Boobs On Display. / The Only Tatoo African Parents Allow / "When A Girl Has Beauty Without Brains..." - Pete Edochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh by bostish(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
See ur life...

1 Share

Re: Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
Op is that u?

4 Likes

Re: Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh by Topestbilly(m): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
cry and somebody will think dis op get sen$e.
Re: Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh by agesron(f): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Smiles. The guy is handsome sha.
Re: Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh by Zikavirus(m): 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Op is that u?
Reneenuttall pls leaue dis murdarphucker,
meanwhile baby i sincerely love you from the bottom of the heart of my hearts, pls respond my email.
Re: Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hahahahhaha.... grin those teeth looks like a Jewish Cemetery in Czech republic grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh by CHYMZZY(m): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
Fine boy
Re: Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh by daewoorazer(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Hahahahhaha.... grin those teeth looks like a Jewish Cemetery in Czech republic grin grin

How romantic.... You are obviously falling for that nigga grin wink
Re: Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
daewoorazer:

How romantic.... You are obviously falling for that nigga grin wink

If tatz u... Then I cud be crushing then grin
Re: Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh by daewoorazer(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

If tatz u... Then I cud be crushing then grin

Oh my love.... You wanna make him a side nigga...? Dat ain't fair angry
Re: Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
daewoorazer:

Oh my love.... You wanna make him a side nigga...? Dat ain't fair angry

cheesy ooh nooo.. I'm a very loyal kind of gf ooo wink tat my ex is missing... grin
Re: Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh by daewoorazer(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

cheesy ooh nooo.. I'm a very loyal kind of gf ooo wink tat my ex is missing... grin

Don't break any more rules in this relationship.... No party talks about his or her ex.... Wouldn't u get angry if I start telling u about my past with AGBANI?
Re: Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
daewoorazer:

Don't break any more rules in this relationship.... No party talks about his or her ex.... Wouldn't u get angry if I start telling u about my past with AGBANI?

Okies... No talking about exes... grin oga, carry goo...
Re: Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Zikavirus:

Reneenuttall pls leaue dis murdarphucker,
meanwhile baby i sincerely love you from the bottom of the heart of my hearts, pls respond my email.
Wow! Dats cute,but I have just one qstn for u,WHO UR LUV EPP? undecided
Re: Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh by Zikavirus(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

my love Epp you baby, please give me a chance, if u let me go you might never find someone like me Again,
baby...
Re: Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh by Tsongz(f): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

grin chisos!!! Start rejecting it o, zika virus won't love u o
Re: Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2016
Tsongz:

grin chisos!!! Start rejecting it o, zika virus won't love u o
I have to rejected it a long time ago
Re: Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2016
Zikavirus:

my love Epp you baby, please give me a chance, if u let me go you might never find someone like me Again,
baby...
Oga u want to infect me with ur virus abi grin?
Re: Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh by Zikavirus(m): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

Oga u want to infect me with ur virus abi grin?

C'mon am not really a virus its for anonymity's sake. Please just let me ge to know you beta,.. l

like you.
Re: Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=Zikavirus post=49828864]

C'mon am not really a virus its for anonymity's sake. Please just let me ge to know you beta,.. l

like you.[/quote
Hw can u just develop likeness for someone u don't even knw lket alone seen r u a magician?
Re: Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh by DECENTTY(m): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
c handzum guy
Re: Photo! See The Tatoo Dis Girl Has Beside Her P**sy. Smh by Zikavirus(m): 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=ReneeNuttall post=49833454][/quote]

Hnmm.. but u know somethings are possible seeing a picture of someone alone or reading thier opinions online. can make you like them. and you know you can't help those feelings. you've got to go for them cos you know what u are feeling is Right. just reply me for a start, please, we could be friends.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When U See Someone U Owe Money In Traffic.. / 11 Foolish Questions People Ask In Nigeria, Pick The Funniest Number! / Very Funny African Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.