Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

Two Blood Sisters Fights Over A Guy. Who Is Rite To Have Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Blood Sisters Fights Over A Guy. Who Is Rite To Have Him? (1256 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / I Think She Is Rite / Can Two Blood Brothers Marry From Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Blood Sisters Fights Over A Guy. Who Is Rite To Have Him? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
Joro Olumofin has posted two different stories of Nigerian blood sisters who are currently entangled in a love web with the same man whose father is very influential. The elder sister allegedly hijacked the man from the younger one who was reportedly slow to giving him a chance.

Re: Two Blood Sisters Fights Over A Guy. Who Is Rite To Have Him? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
dammyloye:
. Joro Olumofin has posted two different stories of
Nigerian blood sisters who are currently entangled in a
love web
The junior sis reply.

Re: Two Blood Sisters Fights Over A Guy. Who Is Rite To Have Him? by Cholls(m): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
my brother that guy is on a revenge mission.
Re: Two Blood Sisters Fights Over A Guy. Who Is Rite To Have Him? by faithugo64(f): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
una don disgrace una family finish
its ok to fight as sisters

but on social media? and because of a man?

you girls deserve 24 strokes each
Re: Two Blood Sisters Fights Over A Guy. Who Is Rite To Have Him? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
faithugo64:
una don disgrace una family finish
its ok to fight as sisters

but on social media? and because of a man?

you girls deserve 24 strokes each
If na you, u no go fight if u see porche
Re: Two Blood Sisters Fights Over A Guy. Who Is Rite To Have Him? by Kdiva(f): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
I think the sister who didn't pose deserves him , but why isn't the guy saying anything about it?

1 Like

Re: Two Blood Sisters Fights Over A Guy. Who Is Rite To Have Him? by omega25red(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
i don't usually respond to posts that are not originally posted by NL users but in this case, if i knew the girl i would tell her to not stop seeing the guy because she asked her sister before she started dating him. Besides, what if the guy had changed his mind about her? and doesn't want her?. why is your mom picking sides? im sorry to say but your mom and sister are showing gold digger tendencies.

that would have been my response

1 Like

Re: Two Blood Sisters Fights Over A Guy. Who Is Rite To Have Him? by kvngveektour(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
I'll love to reply but apc won edo state so m not in d mood for family quarrels
Re: Two Blood Sisters Fights Over A Guy. Who Is Rite To Have Him? by Taiofil(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
The sister see porsche she change mind sharply lol...buh on anoda note i dnt see why d younger is angry over what she actually didnt like and also rejected....beside it is not all guys dat like long tin on babe matter... well sha not my poo... Women and their fishy attitude!
Re: Two Blood Sisters Fights Over A Guy. Who Is Rite To Have Him? by Lamzee(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
I don't know what we Dark Guys do for Girls of nowadays,So if the guy don't av money you will not consider him

1 Like

Re: Two Blood Sisters Fights Over A Guy. Who Is Rite To Have Him? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
undecided
Re: Two Blood Sisters Fights Over A Guy. Who Is Rite To Have Him? by jorion(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
Kdiva:
I think the sister who didn't pose deserves him , but why isn't the guy saying anything about it?

what do you expect him to say? the younger sister should go and sleep. her time don pass.
Re: Two Blood Sisters Fights Over A Guy. Who Is Rite To Have Him? by Kdiva(f): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
jorion:

what do you expect him to say? the younger sister should go and sleep. her time don pass.
he should pick the one he wants.. that would end or reduce this drama..
Re: Two Blood Sisters Fights Over A Guy. Who Is Rite To Have Him? by jorion(m): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Kdiva:
he is already with the girl he wants to be with at this pres
Re: Two Blood Sisters Fights Over A Guy. Who Is Rite To Have Him? by jorion(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Kdiva:

he is already with the girl he wants to be with at this present time, what else can he possibly do. he has already taken her to mama to show he is serious. d gold digger should go dig somewhere else.
Re: Two Blood Sisters Fights Over A Guy. Who Is Rite To Have Him? by Kdiva(f): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
jorion:

he is already with the girl he wants to be with at this present time, what else can he possibly do. he has already taken her to mama to show he is serious. d gold digger should go dig somewhere else.
oh right.. noted
Re: Two Blood Sisters Fights Over A Guy. Who Is Rite To Have Him? by Debbywills(f): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
This is an act of greed, the elder sister should go on with the relationship. The younger one had already made it obvious that she doesn't want the guy, why's she coming back now to threaten the sister to leave him? I think it's cause of what she saw, she'll definitely love the guy for his money, not the guy himself.

This shouldn't be something sisters should fight over, no guy wants to spend years trying to toast a guy, everyone has grown above that.
Re: Two Blood Sisters Fights Over A Guy. Who Is Rite To Have Him? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
He has slept with the elder sis....

Nobody is talking about the guy here. The deed is done, the die is cast and what remains cannot be undone. The younger sister should accept the reality of her shakara. Even if the elder girl leaves him, the guy if he is half the man they claim him to be, he wouldn't want to be with the younger one again

(1) (Reply)

Finally My Accout Has Been Released.. / Imaging Looking For Virgins In Lagos / See PHOTOS From Zahra Buhari Indimi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.