Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,228 members, 7,919,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:33 PM

"Seven (7) Ways To Earn Reward Even After Death" - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / "Seven (7) Ways To Earn Reward Even After Death" (12555 Views)

Seven Beautiful Characteristics Which Make A Wife Exceptional / Seven Things You Must Avoid In Your Waleematu-nikkah / The Reward Of Goodness In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Seven (7) Ways To Earn Reward Even After Death" by najib632(m): 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
publicenemy:
Please I need an English Quran. I would love to learn more about Islam.

Anybody kind enough?
U can download from Play store or buy it from an Islamic book store
Re: "Seven (7) Ways To Earn Reward Even After Death" by publicenemy(m): 9:57am On Oct 01, 2016
Bukiminaj:
they are many English translation of the Quran but the closest to your understanding would be SAHEEH INTERNATIONAL. IF YOU RESIDE IN LAGOS, MUSHIN. I can get you one

Or you can download an app like iquran on playstore , it has many English translation option

Thanks a lot. I reside at egbeda but I can get to mushin. Please email me ur contact on toto96@gmail.com
Re: "Seven (7) Ways To Earn Reward Even After Death" by babs01(m): 10:26am On Oct 01, 2016
publicenemy:

Thanks a lot. I reside at egbeda but I can get to mushin. Please email me ur contact on toto96@gmail.com
toto96? u go fear email
Re: "Seven (7) Ways To Earn Reward Even After Death" by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 02, 2016
babs01:

Only if their good deeds outweigh their bad deeds

You can't take from haram to please Allah. Allah is ever aware of their deeds

1 Like

Re: "Seven (7) Ways To Earn Reward Even After Death" by babs01(m): 4:28am On Oct 02, 2016
Bukiminaj:

You can't take from haram to please Allah. Allah is ever aware of their deeds
I believe their gud deeds can't outweigh d bad ones. U stole billions of naira nd u do charity of thousands. They will give an account of every penny they make if its in good way they are saved but if its in corrupt way they're dead.

btw hbd
Re: "Seven (7) Ways To Earn Reward Even After Death" by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
babs01:

I believe their gud deeds can't outweigh d bad ones. U stole billions of naira nd u do charity of thousands. They will give an account of every penny they make if its in good way they are saved but if its in corrupt way they're dead.

btw hbd

Thank you so much
Re: "Seven (7) Ways To Earn Reward Even After Death" by babs01(m): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
Bukiminaj:

Thank you so much
We share d same month
Re: "Seven (7) Ways To Earn Reward Even After Death" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
babs01:

We share d same month

Birthday sake
Re: "Seven (7) Ways To Earn Reward Even After Death" by babs01(m): 7:35am On Oct 03, 2016
Bukiminaj:

Birthday sake
Reply ur pm

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Permissibility Of Looking At Who You Want To Marry / All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi / Things Muslim Communities Can Do To Curb Extremism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.