Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,760 members, 7,889,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:30 PM

Latest Facebook Phishing Hack For 2016 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Latest Facebook Phishing Hack For 2016 (866 Views)

Latest Instagram Phishing Hack 2017 / How To Make Facebook Phishing Page With Android / Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Facebook Phishing Hack For 2016 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hey guys, I have decided to share with you a complete tutorial with very easy steps for creating a Facebook phishing website very fast without experiencing any problem. This is also the latest and working version as at October 2016 of the phishing hack as most hosting companies and Facebook itself has put up phishing detector on their website which makes it very hard to create a phishing page as it is brought down immediately it is uploaded by either the hosting company or Facebook itself.

You can follow this latest Facebook phishing hack tutorial very easily and you may not experience any problem as far you do it right. Nowadays, There are many ways to hack Facebook accounts but unfortunately for us, Most of the hacks has stopped working or either ways, it won’t work properly because today’s IT security system has developed so far especially Facebook which keeps updating it’s security database regularly. Well, To cut the story Short; Phishing is the popular method to hack a Facebook account as any good programmer could compile list of codes to create a good phishing page, but the problem arises when hosting to free hosting companies like 000webhost.com , and they always suspend the account immediately they detect it’s a fake page or phishing page And sometimes, some browsers will detect it as a fake page and block it immediately. But i can tell you that for every problem, There is a solution as i have been able to bypass all the above issues and it will remain undetectable for browsers and hosting companies to know it’s a fake page.

Warning & Disclaimer: Making a phishing page is not illegal, But using the phishing page to get the login details of a victim is illegal. This tutorial is just to show you, “How to create a phishing page?”. If you use this to hack anyone account, then I AM solely not responsible for anything so Do anything at your own risk.Thank you

Read more and get the code here: http://khalidsblog.com/2016/09/29/latest-facebook-phishing-hack-2016/

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Make Up To $100 In A Day, In My Adsense Account / Facebook Groups To Share / Facts!! About Newly Launched Blog Itgloaded.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.