Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,101 members, 7,977,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:37 PM

Tired Of Staying Idle???? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Tired Of Staying Idle???? (611 Views)

Tired Of Hiring Labor, Check Out The Mechanism To Make Your Farming Faster / Reason You Should Put That Idle Land & Fund To Cassava Cultivation(a Must Read) / Tired Of Your Routine Job? Then This Is Just Right For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Staying Idle???? by youngzoologist: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
There is no doubt that the challenge and chances of getting a dream job is fast becoming an hopeless waiting that has resulted into boredomness for many young Nigerians most especially the graduates who have toiled so hard to acquire the necessary qualifications to stand amongst peers.
Many that would have loved to venture into entrepreneurship complains of constrains and challenges......my questions are, for how long do you want to stay idle.....when will you conquer fears, challenges and constraints.... Let's talk about agribusiness and your greatest challenge(s) and suggest how you can conquer it.....
Together we can build a generation of active, energetic, productive and positive leaders of tomorrow....
Looking forward to hear from you....

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Staying Idle???? by Jaggzzy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
very necessary......
Re: Tired Of Staying Idle???? by youngzoologist: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jaggzzy:
very necessary......
When I see youths complaining of boredomness I get bored.....lol.....so what do I do.....I pick up my pen and right....to avoid boredomness.....
Re: Tired Of Staying Idle???? by Arvinkris(m): 4:41am On Sep 30, 2016
What's the way out,?
Re: Tired Of Staying Idle???? by youngzoologist: 7:19am On Sep 30, 2016
When you re tired of your present job.....find another....
When you cannot find another job..........create one....
When your income is insufficient.............diversify......
Their is something about you that can change you for the better...
Don't give up on yourself..........
Good morning all....
Arvinkris:
What's the way out,?

(1) (Reply)

Point Of Lay Available For Sale / Please What Is The Current Price Of Pko? / Mentality Of A Labourer ! Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.