Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,628 members, 7,875,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

A Picture You Can Relate With If You Work At Least 8hours 5 Days A Week - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Picture You Can Relate With If You Work At Least 8hours 5 Days A Week (1484 Views)

Funniest Picture You Will See Today. / When You Lie To Your Boss That You Are Sick And He Requests For A Picture / Drop The Most Funny Picture You Have On Your Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Picture You Can Relate With If You Work At Least 8hours 5 Days A Week by modsfucker: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Only those working at least 8hours in a day and 5dyas a week can relate with the picture.

Re: A Picture You Can Relate With If You Work At Least 8hours 5 Days A Week by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
Na true o. I remember back in dose "days", monday morning, you go see person face be like monkey wey lick lime. As friday reach, na tgif u go juss dey hear. When one derives "joy" from his/her work and not because of money only, then will their faces be filled with joy "come rain or sunshine".
Re: A Picture You Can Relate With If You Work At Least 8hours 5 Days A Week by fattprince(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Na true o. I remember back in dose "days", monday morning, you go see person face be like monkey wey lick lime. As friday reach, na tgif u go juss dey hear. When one derives "joy" from his/her work and not because of money only, then will their faces be filled with joy "come rain or sunshine".
This one just come spoil first to comment for me

(1) (Reply)

A Yoruba Man Invents Headphones (pic) / See The Epic Response A Girl Gave A Guy / What To Do A Woman With Not Use You To Make Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.