Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide (4234 Views)

PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan / Just Look At How This Nigerian Guy Finished All Of Us / #EdoDecide#:Labour Party Campaigns For PDP Candidate Pastor Ize-Iyamu(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by designking: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
People have been shouting Nigeria is finished and doomed because PDP lost the Edo State election. Nigerians truly quickly forget, was it not thesame PDP that wins elections a day to the main contest? Same PDP that rigs you out and advise you to go to court?

Same people that praised Wike are the same people crying right now of electoral fraud! You have been served your own meal.

Abeg make we rest jo! PDP is not the desired opposition Nigerians need.
The bashing of PDP today was well timed and perfect for the chest beating. PDP is all words no substance. Same party that boasted of being in power for 60years is now grappling to win elections in their own zone. What a shame!!!!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nigeria was making tremendous progress electorally under PDP and that progress led to APC winning elections at the centre in the first

It appears we are now going backwards under APC who simply have no grace to at least keep the integrity of the electoral process they met or improve it

If the people vote don't count then election mean nothing, if election mean nothing then democracy pointless. That scenario my friend is a fertile ground for a military coup!

This is danger of what APC are doing, they are preparing the ground for a justified military coup

It is not about PDP vs APC, this is really about the future of democracy itself!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
At least a military dictatorship will save us the cost of elections that count for nothing in the first place!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by amc: 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
krendo:
Nigeria was making tremendous progress electorally under PDP and that progress led to APC winning elections at the centre in the first

It appears we are now going backwards under APC who simply have no grace to at least keep the integrity of the electoral process they met or improve it

If the people vote don't count then election mean nothing, if election mean nothing then democracy pointless. That scenario my friend is a fertile ground for a military coup!

This is danger of what APC are doing, they are preparing the ground for a justified military coup

It is not about PDP vs APC, this is really about the future of democracy itself!

Have you forgotten about Ekiti and Rivers states? Is that what you call PDP progress?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by DLondonboiy: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
APC oppressed Edo people with money...Poverty is indeed a bad thing.

3k is a lot for the average Edo youth...so they sold their vote and conscience for 3k

Shame!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by nnachukz(m): 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
amc:

Have you forgotten about Ekiti and Rivers states? Is that what you call PDP progress?
Bad enough you won't talk about Kano. Will you? If there was no progress electorally, Buhari wouldn't have been there. He would never have smelt that seat anymore. I know, you will never see the good but will magnify the bad beyond proportion. Sometimes I wish that those who only see evil and turn blind eye to good thing, will forever and always meet evil in their lives.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by Ballmer: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
krendo:

If you like wail your soul to the grave. Anything that will prolong your wailing is joyous to me.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by Qmerit(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
DLondonboiy:

3k is a lot for the average Edo youth...so they sold their vote and conscience for 3k

Shame!!

Sharaaap pls
Don't insult my fellow Edolites ok
Pdp gave money to voters and apc gave too you re one sided talking about apc.
Pdp started vote and pay in this country so live with it ok. Just that people re more wiser now, they collect the money and still vote their choice right and that makes it better than ballot box snatching, mass thumbing and killing.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by nanaman(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
krendo:
At least a military dictatorship will save us the cost of elections that count for nothing in the first place!

Abi now @ least to bring sanity.

If its for them,it was free and fair but if its against them,it was rigged as if other loosers didn't contest.#mcheww

The electoral officer made one statement when the pdp agent was talking he said,who amongst you politicians have the people on the street in mind. You are just here fighting and struggling for yourself. I just thank God no recorded death. Seems the youths are getting wiser everyday. PDP or APC or KOWA or YPD or NCP,they are bunch of looters.

Nigeria politics and its players will never change till there is revolution or uprising of sort #no apologies

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by amc: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
nnachukz:
Bad enough you won't talk about Kano. Will you? If there was no progress electorally, Buhari wouldn't have been there. He would never have smelt that seat anymore. I know, you will never see the good but will magnify the bad beyond proportion. Sometimes I wish that those who only see evil and turn blind eye to good thing, will forever and always meet evil in their lives.

Nna, no vex. We are talking about PDP progress here. Unless it is only progress when they come out tops.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by PassingShot(m): 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
krendo:

This is nauseating!

So, the election is fraudulent if PDP loses and credible only when it wins?

It's under this same INEC that Pdp won Rivers, Bayelsa and even won a senatorial seat in Kogi. You mean those were a fluke?

Besides, you and PDP have failed to even state categorically what and jow exactly APC rigged this election that's making you guys foam in your mouth.

Sore losers!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by DLondonboiy: 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Qmerit:

Sharaaap pls
Don't insult my fellow Edolites ok
Pdp gave money to voters and apc gave too you re one sided talking about apc.
Pdp started vote and pay in this country so live with it ok.

I'd be here when you will start crying of tax..

I'd be here when you will not see food to chop..

I'd be here when you and your family will be frustrated back to the village..

Has your 3k not finished? How many bottles of wine can 3k buy?
3k has finished...your suffering has started..

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by Qmerit(m): 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
DLondonboiy:

God would punish you for insinuating what you know nothing about! That I voted means I took money right? Fool you must be for life, so, in your imaginable life I need money to vote for a party that gave me good rds to drive on, I should take money to vote for a party that makes the majority of Edo people. Know that governance is not all about stealing? That I should take money to vote for same party that re not among states who get bigger allocation from federal yet it's not owing state workers? you re brain dead if you think so, that I should ve taken money to vote a party that makes us known students re not suppose to learn under trees and students re to use fans in class? Oh you wanted me and my dear family to vote for your thieves and share the money gangs?
Or vote for your sect of looters who killed Edo politically for 10yrs, you must be a witch/wizard or allergic to good things in life.
Bad losers, majority of Edo people are smarter than you and your likes think!
Coward and brainless human being! Just know in Edo state you would remain a sore loser as long as democracy stays. I rather support pdp in Akwa-Ibom than Edo State.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by zeestunner(m): 12:27am On Sep 30, 2016
Qmerit:

God would punish you for insinuating what you know nothing about! That I voted means I took money right? Fool you must be for life, so, in your imaginable life I need money to vote for a party that gave me good rds to drive on, I should take money to vote for a party that makes the majority of Edo people. Know that governance is not all about stealing? That I should take money to vote for same party that re not among states who get bigger allocation from federal yet it's not owing state workers? you re brain dead if you think so, that I should ve taken money to vote a party that makes us known students re not suppose to learn under trees and students re to use fans in class? Oh you wanted me and my dear family to vote for your thieves and share the money gangs?
Or vote for your sect of looters who killed Edo politically for 10yrs, you must be a witch/wizard or allergic to good things in life.
Coward and brainless human being!
Darn! Brutality pity the guy na enuf heart break for one day.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by Qmerit(m): 12:33am On Sep 30, 2016
zeestunner:

Darn! Brutality pity the guy na enuf heart break for one day.

Don't mind the sore loser, he think I smile with people like him!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by mikolo80: 1:46am On Sep 30, 2016
krendo:

what is wrong with democracy
APC has more voters(riggers) than pdp
How much more democratic do you want it to be
What's pdp doing with their loot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by mikolo80: 1:48am On Sep 30, 2016
krendo:
and what will you get from potbellied greedy military that sacrificed it's own men for billions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by mikolo80: 1:50am On Sep 30, 2016
DLondonboiy:

Shame!!
why didn't PDP share 4k
What are they keeping their loot for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by mikolo80: 1:54am On Sep 30, 2016
DLondonboiy:

so you don't want to pay tax yet you want good life
only lazy ppl that refuse to farm for 16 yrs will go hungry
we de look na
Has your 3k not finished? How many bottles of wine can 3k buy? is better than 0 k from PDP
you're the only one complaining

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by Gelengelen: 2:49am On Sep 30, 2016
designking:
People have been shouting Nigeria is finished and doomed because PDP lost the Edo State election. Nigerians truly quickly forget, was it not thesame PDP that wins elections a day to the main contest? Same PDP that rigs you out and advise you to go to court?

Same people that praised Wike are the same people crying right now of electoral fraud! You have been served your own meal.

The bashing of PDP today was well timed and perfect for the chest beating. PDP is all words no substance. Same party that boasted of being in power for 60years is now grappling to win elections in their own zone. What a shame!!!!
afonja happy recession,.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by Freetech: 4:00am On Sep 30, 2016
krendo:

Tremendous progress indeed. Have you forgotten so soon that this same Edo where only 500k votes is reported with the massive turn out was the same State Iwu released 3.5m vote for Igninedon in 2007 to win the election. Check the result and figures release for elections under pdp and come back here with ur conscience that election truly counted under pdp. Check Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Delta 2015 election for example

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 30, 2016
PDP is finished and dusted.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by ionsman: 5:37am On Sep 30, 2016
PDP wins.....Victory for democracy.

Apc wins.....This is bad for our democracy.

You guys are BASTARDS. Shameless idiots.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by gidgiddy: 5:42am On Sep 30, 2016
DLondonboiy:

Shame!!

This was not unexpected. Most people know that after elections, those who won will disappear to enjoy the 'spoils of office' forgetting the people. Getting 3K is probably better than getting nothing at all. Not that support this but it is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by amaechi1: 6:09am On Sep 30, 2016
designking:

Those crying wolf are the same crying that they should bring back corruption. For anybody to have thought APC will loose Edo needs..................

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by xxgig(m): 6:15am On Sep 30, 2016
DLondonboiy:

WHAT EVER THIS MEANS, LET IT BE YOURS IN DOUBLE PORTION.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by amaechi1: 6:27am On Sep 30, 2016
mikolo80:
why didn't PDP share 4k
What are they keeping their loot for

Can they? Not only most of their leader in PDP are wicked, they are also selfish. It is so glaring they have been using state funds to sponsor their election e.g Ekitigate. Now they are out of office at the central, they do not have the heart like Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by Poweredbreww: 6:46am On Sep 30, 2016
DLondonboiy:

More tears for sore losers. Crying more than the bereaved. E pain am seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by Poweredbreww: 6:48am On Sep 30, 2016
Qmerit:

Coward and brainless human being! Just know in Edo state you would remain a sore loser as long as democracy stays. I rather support pdp in Akwa-Ibom than Edo State.

Brutality !!! God bless Edo people and Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by Qmerit(m): 6:51am On Sep 30, 2016
Poweredbreww:

Brutality !!! God bless Edo people and Edo state.

God bless you bro! Morning
Don't mind that good for nothing window mouth who voted apga in his state and expect me to vote pdp in my state they re so annoying. Don't kn what they think with.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

$29.9bn Loan: OBJ Draws Battle Line With FG •says A ‘third Force’ Will Emerge / Oshiomole Lists Conditions To Accept Senator Akpabio Into APC / EFCC V Okorocha: Court Adjourns To February 14, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.