Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

I'm A Heart Breaker - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A Heart Breaker (2630 Views)

Define A Relationship Before It Defines u As A Heart Breaker Or D Heart Broken / Heart Breaker / Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by Youngpo413: 6:55am On Dec 20, 2014
snazzydawn:
you are a heartbreaker? so bloody what? how does that affect the price of fish in the market? Others are proud of better acheivements, you are being proud of being a "heartbreaker". Maybe you wish you were one so you decided to come and live your dream here.
you ladies pretends to hate player but in reality they are dying to be with one...so im not surprised with your response...go get a life
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by 100Cents: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2014
Honeypot1:
I'm not a sadist but sometimes it feels good to be on the giving end. I was very popular with girls because of my good looks, wits and some academic feats but the few who i digged refused to get serious with me. They all came with the normal girlie rambles; oh let's be friends, i see u as my brother, oh u are not from my tribe, i'm one yr older than u blablabla.

But when i started moving on a fast lane, i suddenly became a complete package and they all came running after me. Now i have taken all their hearts hostage and they are all willing to remain happy hopeful prisoners of love. And the feeling that all these pretty girls are doing the love marathon is so surprising yet absolutely overwhelming.

I met this girl on the train, i told her i have broken the hearts of 6 girls already and that she will be the 7th victim, yet she's been pestering me with calls. Why do girls have this incredible adventurous nature and seem to get more interested when u are arrogant and make yourself ungettable?

Girls love liars.

Their own nature is full of lies...
Re: I'm A Heart Breaker by 100Cents: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2014
mukina2:
how many hearts have you broken? tongue

He said 6.

He must still be a teenager.. We lost count..

(1) (2) (Reply)

So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You / Marriage Proposal After Four Days / Why Do Girls Prefer To Sing In The Bathroom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.