Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,820 members, 7,962,653 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

Must Read: Damn, I Should Have Got Her Number [$uper Er0tica] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: Damn, I Should Have Got Her Number [$uper Er0tica] (428 Views)

This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why / Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Damn, I Should Have Got Her Number [$uper Er0tica] by trendope: 4:40am On Sep 30, 2016
I lean back in the chair, listening to one of my friends tell the same annoying story he tells every time we hit the club. All of us could recite the story word for word by now and it was getting old. Not that I paid much attention anyway. I shift my eyes and stop for a moment seeing a head of soft brown kinky hair walk into the club.

My eyes slowly wander down and I smile slightly, checking her out. Damn I thought to myself, she was wearing a black and purple mini dress, with black high heels. She was smiling and laughing with the group of girls that came into the club with her. Her mini dress clung tightly to her incredible body, showing every curve, along with her small but incredibly perky breasts.

As soon as her and her friends were sitting at a table, I walk up to the bar and buy her a drink and send it over. I sit back down and watch as the bartender takes the drink over to her and tells her who it’s from.

She looks over at me and smiles. I smile back and raise my glass. She raises hers and we both down our drinks. Minutes passed, maybe hours at this point in time I couldn’t tell. My eyes were fixed on this brown hair beauty, I wanted her. I wanted her badly.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/09/must-read-damn-got-number-uper-er0tica/

(1) (Reply)

5 Kind Of Friends Every Woman Needs / Sugar Mummy Alert ! / The Brand New Trophy Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.