Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,983 members, 7,873,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

President Buhari Attends Annual General Meeting Of The Manufacturers Association - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Attends Annual General Meeting Of The Manufacturers Association (609 Views)

President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him / President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) / Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Attends Annual General Meeting Of The Manufacturers Association by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 6:01am On Sep 30, 2016
President Buhari on Thursday attended the 44th Annual General meeting of the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria which was held in Abuja.

Read More @ http://www.petalsblog.com/2016/09/president-buhari-attends-annual-general.html

Re: President Buhari Attends Annual General Meeting Of The Manufacturers Association by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 6:02am On Sep 30, 2016

Re: President Buhari Attends Annual General Meeting Of The Manufacturers Association by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 30, 2016
God bless my President. I will always stand with you sire.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Attends Annual General Meeting Of The Manufacturers Association by adioolayi(m): 6:06am On Sep 30, 2016
Carry go...PMB continue to support local production... make For ex available for importation of raw materials that are not readily available in the country... yea, make life difficult for those importing finished products...
#SupportMadeInNigeria!
Re: President Buhari Attends Annual General Meeting Of The Manufacturers Association by Clerverley2(m): 6:07am On Sep 30, 2016
modelmike7:
God bless my President. I will always stand with you sire.
Instead of moving forward with him.-
Re: President Buhari Attends Annual General Meeting Of The Manufacturers Association by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:10am On Sep 30, 2016
undecided
Re: President Buhari Attends Annual General Meeting Of The Manufacturers Association by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 30, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Instead of moving forward with him.-
. . . Thanks. We are doing that gradually. Slow and steady, we will get there. Meanwhile, same noni!
Re: President Buhari Attends Annual General Meeting Of The Manufacturers Association by androsurf: 6:12am On Sep 30, 2016
ok
Re: President Buhari Attends Annual General Meeting Of The Manufacturers Association by Oladimejyy(m): 6:13am On Sep 30, 2016
My president.The one and only slayer of anything slayeable...The one can give some bastard heartfailure....TUALE BABAMy president.The one and only slayer of anything slayeable...The one can give some bastard heartfailure....TUALE BABAMy president.The one and only slayer of anything slayeable...The one can give some bastard heartfailure....TUALE BABA
Re: President Buhari Attends Annual General Meeting Of The Manufacturers Association by raker300: 6:15am On Sep 30, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . Thanks. We are doing that gradually. Slow and steady, we will get there. Meanwhile, same noni!
until 1$ becomes #1000 will you understand how screwed you and your likes are

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Attends Annual General Meeting Of The Manufacturers Association by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 30, 2016
raker300:
until 1$ becomes #1000 will you understand how screwed you and your likes are
. . . . We, 'the sane ones', know the looters and yam eaters that brought us to the point we are. May God bless my president to turn the economy of this nation around. I rise!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Attends Annual General Meeting Of The Manufacturers Association by Abeymills(m): 6:20am On Sep 30, 2016
Useless clueles dullard
Re: President Buhari Attends Annual General Meeting Of The Manufacturers Association by Kingsley1000(m): 6:32am On Sep 30, 2016
thanks to pmb...nigeria should be optimistic,things are gonna get better....meanwhile wailers should recover 31million dollas patience looted to fix enugu*onitsha road

(1) (Reply)

See What Happens To Things Buhari Touches / Buhari Shall Not Rest On His Oars Until All Chibok Girls Are Freed – Tinibu / Home News Reuben Abati Reveals How Evil Spirit Reigns Supreme In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.