Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,988 members, 7,915,890 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:53 AM

I Don’t Woo Women, They Run After Me – Mr. Ibu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Woo Women, They Run After Me – Mr. Ibu (571 Views)

How Girls Act When They Run Into Their Ex.. / 7 Sets Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Woo Women / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Woo Women, They Run After Me – Mr. Ibu by babataofab: 8:15am On Sep 30, 2016
Most Nigerians who have seen popular comic actor, John Okafor, aka Mr. Ibu, in action will agree that he is a talented comedian and one of a few Nollywood practitioners that are naturally cut out for the roles that they play in the movies.
more;http://fastnews.com.ng/i-dont-woo-women-they-run-after-me-mr-ibu/
Re: I Don’t Woo Women, They Run After Me – Mr. Ibu by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 30, 2016
[size=15pt] Lol that's what money can do. I know this is getting to FP so lemme celebrate FTC like a boss [/size]

Re: I Don’t Woo Women, They Run After Me – Mr. Ibu by Blakjewelry(m): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2016
Maybe them think say you be ibru pikin
Re: I Don’t Woo Women, They Run After Me – Mr. Ibu by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2016
Nah.They chase his Money and social status...... Not him.
Re: I Don’t Woo Women, They Run After Me – Mr. Ibu by nrexzy: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2016
Talk true shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Don’t Woo Women, They Run After Me – Mr. Ibu by shamack: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2016
If woman go even toast frog when dem see dollars for in hand,,,,,,why shukura kon dey pospone my reply
Re: I Don’t Woo Women, They Run After Me – Mr. Ibu by emynike2001(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2016
hmmmm cos u look sexy abi? for ur mind, those ladies only need somebody that will do laundry and houseboy tins for them they finally find u eligible. While others are MERE PARASITES, coming to give u d worst of ZIKA VIRUS grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Woo Women, They Run After Me – Mr. Ibu by busterr(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2016
he's the most stylish and handsome Nollywood actor tho
Re: I Don’t Woo Women, They Run After Me – Mr. Ibu by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2016
Mr ibu you say,, well he's suppose to knw they're after his money and nothing more tongue
Re: I Don’t Woo Women, They Run After Me – Mr. Ibu by menix(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2016
They run after you to see something new, a pregnant man.
Re: I Don’t Woo Women, They Run After Me – Mr. Ibu by tico1212(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2016
If I hear

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Man Caught Sleeping With An slowpoke / SA Bride Breaks Husband's Head With Bottle After Seeing His Manhood / Nigerian Virgin Singer Adokiye Announces Intention To Sell Virgnity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.