Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Hot Water Burn - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hot Water Burn (1035 Views)

Teacher Makes Girl Sit On Hot Water Container In Lagos, Girl Dies (Graphic Pic) / Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water / EBOLA Break:bath With Hot Water Missed With Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Water Burn by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2009
pls is there any way to make my skin regain its normal colour tone urgently after i had a hot water burn? the parts are just drying and peeling and now i look like albino cry
i know i'll regain my skin tone back but this takes time and i need to get back to work so i need it to rejuvenate quickly.
did i mention the part affected is my face? cry
Re: Hot Water Burn by ab1989: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2009
Try egelly, it is not just a cream but nutritional cream that repairs skin back to its perfect normal tone and colour afer burn and also clean the scars from any injury. To get buy it from the company contact me on 08032451201 or orelusimodupe@yahoo.com
Re: Hot Water Burn by whiteroses(f): 12:04am On Oct 17, 2009
aww you poor thing, after the pink goes be praying it doesnt scar after healing
Re: Hot Water Burn by agathamari(f): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2009
ab1989:

Try egelly, it is not just a cream but nutritional cream that repairs skin back to its perfect normal tone and colour afer burn and also clean the scars from any injury. To get buy it from the company contact me on 08032451201 or orelusimodupe@yahoo.com
do not aply any cream or butter to a burn, it holds in the heat and makes it worse. soak it in cold water (not running water because it can cause blistering) or use aloe. the skin has been damaged and will need to heal first before it can return to normal. avoid using makeup on the burn as it holds in the heat as well
Re: Hot Water Burn by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2009
agathamari:

do not aply any cream or butter to a burn, it holds in the heat and makes it worse. soak it in cold water (not running water because it can cause blistering) or use aloe. the skin has been damaged and will need to heal first before it can return to normal. avoid using makeup on the burn as it holds in the heat as well

THANKS A BUNCH

(1) (Reply)

. / Head Bumps / Mum To Baby Born With Tail Begs Doctors To Save His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.