Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,641 members, 7,921,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:32 AM

Hahahha.. It Is Emmmanuella Again. You Cant Believe What She Did To Her Uncle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hahahha.. It Is Emmmanuella Again. You Cant Believe What She Did To Her Uncle (919 Views)

Imade Adeleke With Her Uncle, Dele Momodu (Photo) / Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding / Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hahahha.. It Is Emmmanuella Again. You Cant Believe What She Did To Her Uncle by Manchidede(m): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2016
The veteran commedienne Emmmanuella has done it again. You will be amazed by how she made her uncle Denilson Igwe drink petrol. You don't need to be told that this piece is very funny.
Download, watch and lets hear from you!!

Download and watch here>> http://www.noblegist.com/2016/09/mark-angel-comedy-petrol-episode-85.html

Re: Hahahha.. It Is Emmmanuella Again. You Cant Believe What She Did To Her Uncle by Manchidede(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

What My Friend Wrote About Chidinma Okeke On His Facebook Wall / Chidinma Okeke’s Mother -watching The Video Broke My Heart / P-square(peter In A Romantic Moment With Akons Hit Hold My Hand-(photos And Vids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.