Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,737 members, 7,898,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election (8398 Views)

Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by dimieprincess(f): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
Chikpat:

My dear, kindly refer to ur opening sentence ; is it "been" or "being"?

On top d mata, two tings r involved ;
1) Its ur choice - u r making it.
And
2) Its ur lyf - and u r living it.

It z d4 in ur inalienable ryts n priviledges to be a student of wueva u chose. I simply urge u to choose wisely n rytly, to live rytly too.
been pls because it is a past tense, read my write or comment and see how you can free yourself of this your false grandeur q
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by AntiIPOOP(m): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
gidgiddy:

Flat heads? The same ones your people are fighting to do 'one Nigeria' with cause you don't have the guts to go it alone. Keep clapping your hands for either PDP or APC as both parties run your Lord Lugard country into the ground. Cone header.

Who on earth is talking about the Flaties? Flat heads that doesn't know what they're doing, in one breath they want _Biafraud in another breath they want PDP

Signature : Master of Flat-heads.
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by dimieprincess(f): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
Chikpat:

Point to note.

U can lyk a man for his intangible attributes. Mayb he z a religious fantastic. But d endearing attribute itself is religious fanaticism not fanatic.

Why do u refer to Mamman Daura as d defacto vice president? Do u knw him? Have u seen him? Hav u seen him taking decisions or working as d vice president? Can u prove ur claim beyond reasonable doubts?

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://saharareporters.com/2016/09/18/president-buhari%25E2%2580%2599s-powerful-nephew-mamman-daura-named-source-speech-plagiarized-obama&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiG7qqx6rfPAhUBORQKHc8fBMkQFggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNE-gATZGXwyHIXCMuOtAhWCTE5QnQ

http://saharareporters.com/2016/09/18/president-buhari’s-powerful-nephew-mamman-daura-named-source-speech-plagiarized-obama
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by dimieprincess(f): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
duro4chang:
With people like you there can neber be any meaningful development.Things will continue to go backward.You really need a change of mind.

Yeah, I need a change of heart and mind, whereas you need a change of sense organs. Every evil committed by Buhari's government to you is change and you think I am the one who needs the change of mind. hypocrisy should be your name
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by dimieprincess(f): 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
Chikpat:

My dear, kindly refer to ur opening sentence ; is it "been" or "being"?

On top d mata, two tings r involved ;
1) Its ur choice - u r making it.
And
2) Its ur lyf - and u r living it.

It z d4 in ur inalienable ryts n priviledges to be a student of wueva u chose. I simply urge u to choose wisely n rytly, to live rytly too.
been pls and not being. Read the comment and see the right word before you deceive yourself with self acclaimed "iTK
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by dimieprincess(f): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
Alikote:
u need to be put on trial for suggesting that ruling parties in africa should hold on to power even if mean setting the countries ablaze......inciting violence , we could be hold you responsibly and liable...you type have no place in a civilized entity but in the bushes with joseph koney.,mugabe etc or on trail in the huge go watch hotel Rwandan and see what happen to the radio broadcaster that incited violence
And Buhari is the president after threatening fire and brimstones right? After engineering the killing of hundreds of Nigerians in 2011 or threatening bamboo and dogs soaking in water right? hypocrite
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by duro4chang(m): 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
dimieprincess:

Yeah, I need a change of heart and mind, whereas you need a change of sense organs. Every evil committed by Buhari's government to you is change and you think I am the one who needs the change of mind. hypocrisy should be your name

You actually need a change of mind.You insulted fomer president Jonathan,the current president and my humble self.Yet you cannot really point out the evil the men did to you.The use of the internet has made young boys of today to talk any how to people who are older than you.
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by dimieprincess(f): 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
Alikote:
u need to be put on trial for suggesting that ruling parties in africa should hold on to power even if mean setting the countries ablaze......inciting violence , we could be hold you responsibly and liable...you type have no place in a civilized entity but in the bushes with joseph koney.,mugabe etc or on trail in the huge go watch hotel Rwandan and see what happen to the radio broadcaster that incited violence
And Buhari is the president after threatening fire and brimstones right? After engineering the killing of hundreds of Nigerians in 2011 or threatening bamboo and dogs soaking in blood right? hypocrite!!!
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by udatso: 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
dimieprincess:

Yusuf Kabiru, log on that name in Facebook and ask him if the election was rigged or not. He is a lawyer and a friend. He told me how d election was rigged in the north, he was directly involved. He told me they voted till 11 pm in places like Northern KD, Kano etcetera.

I am not sure u were part of TMG because a TMG can't resort to insult without provocation or even at the slightest provocation.

Asking me to shut up when there was never insult on my part tells your kind of person.
Since when did shut up became an insult?
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by dimieprincess(f): 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
duro4chang:

You actually need a change of mind.You insulted fomer president Jonathan,the current president and my humble self.Yet you cannot really point out the evil the men did to you.The use of the internet has made young boys of today to talk any how to people who are older than you.
stop pretending, why bothered if I insulted Jonathan? You and your kinsmen celebrate the fall and insult he has being subjected into every now and then. In fact, to you guys Jonathan is a curse to humanity and that is because he is a coward. If he had ruled over us like a tyrant as Buhari is doing now, all of you will go to his abode and bow before him everyday as you doing to appease Buhari's failure.

Jonathan is a coward and should be sent to 1000yrs in prison for allowing Buhari to come and destroy the democracy he built over 6yrs
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by dimieprincess(f): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
udatso:

Since when did shut up became an insult?
like I said earlier, if telling someone shut up amounts to eulogy in your place, it amounts to insult in the common parlance and not just my place. You have to be well cultured because it is good to be well cultured as we are Africans and it's a pitiable odious disposition that shut up means well done in your locality
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by duro4chang(m): 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
dimieprincess:
stop pretending, why bothered if I insulted Jonathan? You and your kinsmen celebrate the fall and insult he has being subjected into every now and then. In fact, to you guys Jonathan is a curse to humanity and that is because he is a coward. If he had ruled over us like a tyrant as Buhari is doing now, all of you will go to his abode and bow before him everyday as you doing to appease Buhari's failure.

Jonathan is a coward and should be sent to 1000yrs in prison for allowing Buhari to come and destroy the democracy he built over 6yrs
You need a change of mind.
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by udatso: 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
doctokwus:
It's a double tragedy that PMB's poor governance has blinded some I'll-informed people to the monumental tragedy GEJ was as a president.
To think that anyone wud take GEJ as someone worth emulating is confounding.That PDP even gave APC a close run in the Edo election is worth celebrating,in reference to future elections,not this lamentation of a poorly informed and misguided op.
I still wonder how they got such votes in Edo state. Instead of them to be grateful, they are complaining

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by PROWESX(m): 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
ok we don hear

Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by Chikpat(m): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

been pls and not being. Read the comment and see the right word before you deceive yourself with self acclaimed "iTK

Nwankwo? ITI!!! Iti mpatako!!!

Dont forget dat social media and fora lyk place have proven to be a place where everybody sees it wen a gurl does not sit well.

Grammar Clinic: The REAL difference between BEEN and BEING

By Busola Ojumu|January 8th, 2016|Categories: Grammar Clinic|Tags: Been, Being, Classwork notes, Confusing words in English, Differences between been and being, English, English Note, Grammar Clinic, lesson note, Online note|31 Comments

BE NICE. SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR FRIENDS
FacebookTwitterGooglePinterest

Been and Being are two words that students often confuse with each other. Both words are classified as participles. Being is specifically identified as the present participle, while been is the past participle.

BEEN

1. The word been can only be used after have (in any form, e.g., has, had, will have, would have, etc).

Examples

I have been there
She has been there
She would have been there if not for the delay
2. The word been is the past participle form of be

Uses of the word BEEN

Present perfect: I’ve been to London thrice
Present perfect continuous or progressive: I have been to the event
Past perfect: I had never been there before until I met him
Past perfect continuous or progressive: When I first came to London I had been studying English for five years. I had been looking for a different kind of learning experience.
Passive form of the present perfect: English students have been taught well. Several topics have been covered.
Passive form of the past perfect: George did very well on his test. The grammar had been explained very clearly.
BEING

The word being is never used after have. Being is used after ‘to be’ (in any form, e.g., is, was, were) Example, She is being nice

USES OF BEING

1. Being + past participle

Being can be followed by a past participle. This structure is used in the passive forms of present and past continuous tenses .Eg My mother is writing a letter = A letter is being written by my mother

2. Being + adjective

The structure being + adjective is used to talk about actions and behaviour.

Examples

Why are you being so silly?
You are being cruel when you hurt others with your words or actions.
3. Being as a Noun

The word ‘being’ can also be a noun. As a noun, being means a person or a living creature. Supernatural beings refer to spirits or gods.

Examples are: human beings, social beings, supernatural beings etc.

Now let’s see how much you’ve learnt. Attempt the questions below and send your answers in the comments.

Now, my dear find below a small Quiz to test ur level of understanding.

Select the correct version:

Bobola has ……… (been / being) very naughty in recent times.
The missing school girls have ………. (been / being) making headlines since last year.
Has this food ……….. (been / being) microwaved?
The court ruled that the teacher was ………… (been / being) vindictive.
You are ………… (been/being) silly for insulting your mum.

Source : https://passnownow.com/grammar-clinic-the-real-difference-between-been-and-being/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8747618131

Additional / supporting references ;
1) http://www.grammar-monster.com/easily_confused/being_been.htm
2) http://www.englishpractice.com/common-mistakes/difference-9/
3) http://www.myenglishteacher.eu/question/when-to-use-been-and-being-in-a-sentence/
4) https://www.reference.com/education/can-use-being-sentence- d3ea613f6515383c?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3803778314
5) etc

I have made an effort to guide u to sit well ; sit well dear.

Lastly, dear always be objective wen u hav an exchange with ppl. Never be subjective wen u want to say anything negative, bad provoking etc. As clearly seen here, d problem z not dat sombody z ITK. No! It z simply dat u no knw buk. LoL
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by Chikpat(m): 7:43am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://saharareporters.com/2016/09/18/president-buhari%25E2%2580%2599s-powerful-nephew-mamman-daura-named-source-speech-plagiarized-obama&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiG7qqx6rfPAhUBORQKHc8fBMkQFggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNE-gATZGXwyHIXCMuOtAhWCTE5QnQ

http://saharareporters.com/2016/09/18/president-buhari’s-powerful-nephew-mamman-daura-named-source-speech-plagiarized-obama

Ok. I read ur reference priti well.
1) Neither in d tittle nor in d body did Saharareporters.com say Mamman Daura is the defacto vice president. Dat conclusion , i suspect z born out of ur sheer prejudice or ur own way of interpreting things.

Remember dat d emphasis der in z dat Daura has highjacked d president's speech writing. I merely wonder wen it bkam d duty of d VP to write d president's speeches.
Fodamor, Saharareporters.com described Daura as arguably d highest power broker in dis Government. Note, d word z "arguably". Which means it z contestable ; it z a feeling dat can be or not. Dat z Saharareporters.com 's feeling ; their thinking, opinion n writing. Saharareporters.com can deny dat as well as dey based dir info from only two sources/persons of d whole lot wtin d presidency.

Again, my dear u CANNOT prove ur claim. I therefore urge u to always choose ur words carefully esp at all tyms u r WAILING. Happy Independence
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by APCmyheart(m): 7:55am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:
I was never a Jonathanian until the gang up against him was revealed and thereafter I became one of his students. However, I was so disappointed as to why he appointed Jega in 2011 and allowing him to remain the chairman of INEC despite the call from his kinsmen to relieve him relying on section 18 of the Interpretation Act. Jega ganged up with his Northern hooligans to rigged the election. On the presidential election day, Jonathan had the opportunity and power to call of the election when he was kept standing for over 45 minutes waiting for accreditation.

The cowardice in Jonathan was so much that Jonathan again had the opportunity to scatter the election collation center but he was once again too nice and instead he called on Orubebe to let go.

Thank God Jonathan is alive to see how Buhari is making use of his power. Jonathan had the chance to jail Tinubu or end his political carrier at the CCB but he feigned gentleman.

Again, Jonathan had the opportunity to end Oshiomhole's carrier by using the military and police cum INEC to declare the PDP candidate in Edo State election 2012, but he feigned to be a true "democrat" and Oshiomhole visited him after election to pay homage. The same Oshiomhole is today, one of those who can't stop to malign Jonathan's name.

Yesterday Edodecides result made me hate Jonathan because I am in pained remembering how Jonathan cowardly allowed Buhari to be president when he could've cancelled the election even on that very day. After all, he cares about the number of people that will die when the masses he cared so much for hate him so much except the Easterners and few South South people. Left for me, Nigeria would've been turned to Somalia.

Jonathan's act of cowardice has turned all his followers to laughing stocks and subject of ridicule, molestation, brutality etcetera. Today, nobody can defeat APC because they are ready to kill anybody standing on their way except you are ready to kill like they do in Bayelsa and Rivers.

POI won the election but was rigged out at the collation point and those from the West are celebrating it. I wish POI to take solace on the fact he is the people's governor.

My advice to Nigerians and Africans in general, never allow opposition to take over the central government from you; even though it means setting the whole continent ablaze. In other words, learn from Jonathan mistake of relinquishing power to the opposition .

Dimienprincess

OP your write ups are total rubbish, SO Jonathan should have cancel the election and ended up like Gbagbo abi? Someone don't have anything upstairs turning the affair of a nation to the same way he reaosn with his Boy friend or husband at home. SO jonathan should have just went on air on election and deliver speech like this......

BY the power covered on me as the President commander in chief of the armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria, I heareby Cancel this ongoing election?

Or did same by stopping and cancel the announcement of the results? Some people just think giving order is that easy. If it's that easy SS would have turn to ashes courtesy of NDA.

2 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by APCmyheart(m): 7:59am On Oct 01, 2016
Izonpikin:
gej is a gentle man..its his nature..that man should have been the president or ruler of lets say norway or some other quiet country..

i mean gej didn't use one hundredth of the power available to him...

it was with jega i knew gej was not good for this crazy country...

buhari quickly installed a northerner as inec chairman so that elections are sure for the apc and the north...buhari would never in his life appoint a yoruba man or an ibo man or a south south person as inec chairman...over his deady body

nigerians please enjoy ona buhari...
Arrant Nonsense, But PDP win in Bayelsa Governorship election, They also win a senate seat in Benue. Was it not the same INEC? Learn to accept defeat.
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by APCmyheart(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

Yeah, Buhari is doing it and all Nigerians are celebrating him for being dogged. Jonathan is a coward and I hate him now because he had the chance to declare himself and wipe out Nigeria from the surface of the earth if need be.

I will never vote in Nigeria election as far as apc is in power because I was so disappointed that my vote and my mother's votes were not counted yesterday

Shut up and don't reason and stop reasoning like Nigeria is just like a corner of your room, Even IBB who happen to be a military man quickly hand over to an interim who happen to be a civilian when the heat was getting higher not to talk of a civilian (GEJ) lady them no born GEJ well one million times to do that or he would have been 6feet bellow the ground.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by APCmyheart(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

Yeah, I agree with you for been a student of the kindest man Nigeria has ever had. Henceforth, I am now a student of Buhari for his high-handedness, brutality, nepotism, favouritism, arrogance, tribalism, religious fanatic, super ineffectiveness, super cluelessness, hypocrisy to mention but a few.

I trust you are happy now?
LOL you don't need to Buhari student has we don't need someone full of hate to be among us, Can you tell us what makes you think Edo election was rigged? Is there any record of the following....

BALLOT BOX SNATCHING

RIOT

KILLING (like in river, Delta, Bayelsa etc)

ARRESTING OF PDP CHIEFTAINS.(Like it is in Ekiti State)

Please tell us... Mind you that election remain one of the most of peaceful election in recent time.
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by APCmyheart(m): 8:14am On Oct 01, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
The OP is absolutely on point.

For the records, Jonathan was supposed to have jailed Tunibu, Saraki, Amaechi And Buhari.

There Offences:
Tunibu is a serial looter. Half of lagos belongs to him.

Saraki emptied Kwara's treasury and looted all their resources.

Amaechi the highest criminal in the south south, looted Rivers in billions, yet he sits today at the corridors of power.

Buhari did not only looted in the 80's, Buhari is the brain behind most violence in the north. Making inciting statements that have caused the death of many Nigerians.

Now, this same individuals where responsible for GEJ's defeat, yet with the instrument of power and authority at his disposal, He watched them helplessly until they destroyed him.

I wonder why Buhari haven't jail the likes of GEJ, PEJ,Metuh etc...

some of your wailers just reason like mosquitoes, On what ground will he jail Tinubu? He was taken to CCB and he defeated GEJ hands down,

YOU mean he should jail AMeachi? A governor that has immunity? then why is Fayose walking has a free man..

common sense has nothing to do with Degree i swear.
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by dimieprincess(f): 8:18am On Oct 01, 2016
Chikpat:

Nwankwo? ITI!!! Iti mpatako!!!

Dont forget dat social media and fora lyk place have proven to be a place where everybody sees it wen a gurl does not sit well.

Grammar Clinic: The REAL difference between BEEN and BEING

By Busola Ojumu|January 8th, 2016|Categories: Grammar Clinic|Tags: Been, Being, Classwork notes, Confusing words in English, Differences between been and being, English, English Note, Grammar Clinic, lesson note, Online note|31 Comments

BE NICE. SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR FRIENDS
FacebookTwitterGooglePinterest

Been and Being are two words that students often confuse with each other. Both words are classified as participles. Being is specifically identified as the present participle, while been is the past participle.

BEEN

1. The word been can only be used after have (in any form, e.g., has, had, will have, would have, etc).

Examples

I have been there
She has been there
She would have been there if not for the delay
2. The word been is the past participle form of be

Uses of the word BEEN

Present perfect: I’ve been to London thrice
Present perfect continuous or progressive: I have been to the event
Past perfect: I had never been there before until I met him
Past perfect continuous or progressive: When I first came to London I had been studying English for five years. I had been looking for a different kind of learning experience.
Passive form of the present perfect: English students have been taught well. Several topics have been covered.
Passive form of the past perfect: George did very well on his test. The grammar had been explained very clearly.
BEING

The word being is never used after have. Being is used after ‘to be’ (in any form, e.g., is, was, were) Example, She is being nice

USES OF BEING

1. Being + past participle

Being can be followed by a past participle. This structure is used in the passive forms of present and past continuous tenses .Eg My mother is writing a letter = A letter is being written by my mother

2. Being + adjective

The structure being + adjective is used to talk about actions and behaviour.

Examples

Why are you being so silly?
You are being cruel when you hurt others with your words or actions.
3. Being as a Noun

The word ‘being’ can also be a noun. As a noun, being means a person or a living creature. Supernatural beings refer to spirits or gods.

Examples are: human beings, social beings, supernatural beings etc.

Now let’s see how much you’ve learnt. Attempt the questions below and send your answers in the comments.

Now, my dear find below a small Quiz to test ur level of understanding.

Select the correct version:

Bobola has ……… (been / being) very naughty in recent times.
The missing school girls have ………. (been / being) making headlines since last year.
Has this food ……….. (been / being) microwaved?
The court ruled that the teacher was ………… (been / being) vindictive.
You are ………… (been/being) silly for insulting your mum.

Source : https://passnownow.com/grammar-clinic-the-real-difference-between-been-and-being/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8747618131

Additional / supporting references ;
1) http://www.grammar-monster.com/easily_confused/being_been.htm
2) http://www.englishpractice.com/common-mistakes/difference-9/
3) http://www.myenglishteacher.eu/question/when-to-use-been-and-being-in-a-sentence/
4) https://www.reference.com/education/can-use-being-sentence- d3ea613f6515383c?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3803778314
5) etc

I have made an effort to guide u to sit well ; sit well dear.

Lastly, dear always be objective wen u hav an exchange with ppl. Never be subjective wen u want to say anything negative, bad provoking etc. As clearly seen here, d problem z not dat sombody z ITK. No! It z simply dat u no knw buk. LoL

pls refer to the sentence, I can't locate it
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by APCmyheart(m): 8:24am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

Yusuf Kabiru, log on that name in Facebook and ask him if the election was rigged or not. He is a lawyer and a friend. He told me how d election was rigged in the north, he was directly involved. He told me they voted till 11 pm in places like Northern KD, Kano etcetera.

I am not sure u were part of TMG because a TMG can't resort to insult without provocation or even at the slightest provocation.

Asking me to shut up when there was never insult on my part tells your kind of person.

And who told you they never vote till the next morning in Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers as a matter of fact all the entire SS and SE.

Mind you Buhari have been winning in the North right from 2003, But because he did not have enough machinery and money to monitor those election (2003,2007,2011) that was why it's easy for PDP to rig him out.. Again will you compare his previous campaign, Mobilization of the previous to that of 2015?

Yoruba say, Ti aja bani eni leyin oma pa obo ( If a monkey has the backing of a man, He will kill a monkey).

Buhari has the backing of lot of people in 2015 who are ready to monitor everything that's is no one rig GEJ out they vote him out. The only region with violence in 2015 are SS and SE.
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by APCmyheart(m): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

I think you have comprehension problem, I never said northerners are hooligans I said Jega and his northern hooligans. Learn how to read and digest the content of a write up before you poopoo a thread.

I said Jega hooligan allies and not northerners per se

and the bold sound like a compliment to the person of Jega and the Northers?
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by dimieprincess(f): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2016
APCmyheart:

I wonder why Buhari haven't jail the likes of GEJ, PEJ,Metuh etc...

some of your wailers just reason like mosquitoes, On what ground will he jail Tinubu? He was taken to CCB and he defeated GEJ hands down,

YOU mean he should jail AMeachi? A governor that has immunity? then why is Fayose walking has a free man..

common sense has nothing to do with Degree i swear.
what a poopoo!!! Is Fayose enjoying immunity? You barred him from traveling out of the shores of Nigeria, you frozen his accounts without following due process. The efcc act gives power to the efcc to freeze account in their course of investigation. This power is executable upon they filing an ex parte motion before a court of competent jurisdiction. For the court to have jurisdiction, Fayose name must appear in the said motion as the respondent and that will be refused by the court relying on section 308 of the constitution.
Heaven didn't fall and you celebrated it right? So what stopped Jonathan from doing same to the likes of Fashola, Fayemi, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwankwanso, Tinubu etc?
Jonathan remains a coward and will die as one
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by dimieprincess(f): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2016
APCmyheart:

and the bold sound like a compliment to the person of Jega and the Northers?
is it now an offence to insult or abuse public officers and their cronies here because it involves northerners? Have you changed the rules? is it different strokes for different folks?
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by APCmyheart(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2016
mumuto:
but the truth be told. Jonathan isn't smart. Power and elections are not run with" I be good boy" in Nigeria and even all over the world. When you get into power, it's your responsibility to do all you can to maintain it else you know the story beta........ Bush in his second tenure had to connive with some elements to help him secure his second term as he had then started becoming unpopular.

Then if winning a second term election should be do or die affair, Then why wasting money on the election? some people reason like a toddler so GEJ should have win with do or die?
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by dimieprincess(f): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2016
APCmyheart:

Then if winning a second term election should be do or die affair, Then why wasting money on the election? some people reason like a toddler so GEJ should have win with do or die?
APC conducted elections so far are do or die so what was wrong for Jonathan to have done same? U r celebrating apc for doing same now and imagine a sitting governor visiting collation center in Benin where others are not allowed to have access when he is not even a candidate
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by APCmyheart(m): 8:33am On Oct 01, 2016
gidgiddy:
OP, the elections in Edo state has nothing to do with GEJ. Edo state was already in the hands of APC long before the presidential elections. As we all know, the incumbents have all the power and money to rig elections and that's what Adama Oshiomole did in Edo same as Rochas did in Imo. That's Nigeria for you. BTW, I'm neither for APC or PDP, I think both parties are beneath contempt

See reasoning oooo You mention Oshiomole and Rochas but forget to mention Mimiko. HAve you also forgotten Fayemi was an incubent and has every money to rig, But when he lost he simply accept defeat. If election were to be held in Edo state 10 times APC will still win..

APC ruin the plan for PDP the day the election was postponed.q
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by APCmyheart(m): 8:38am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:
And how many persons died in Bayelsa and Rivers? Pdp won those areas because the two people were ready to challenge the military and people died as the result of Buhari's desperation.

In the history of Nigeria, have we ever had election where there was exchange of firepower by the two groups and the military, dss or police will be watching as audience?
Oh... who was in power during River Governorship election? GEJ and that recorded more killing ever in election history.. go and read about it and stop fooling yourself.
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by APCmyheart(m): 8:50am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

what a poopoo!!! Is Fayose enjoying immunity? You barred him from traveling out of the shores of Nigeria, you frozen his accounts without following due process. The efcc act gives power to the efcc to freeze account in their course of investigation. This power is executable upon they filing an ex parte motion before a court of competent jurisdiction. For the court to have jurisdiction, Fayose name must appear in the said motion as the respondent and that will be refused by the court relying on section 308 of the constitution.
Heaven didn't fall and you celebrated it right? So what stopped Jonathan from doing same to the likes of Fashola, Fayemi, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwankwanso, Tinubu etc?
Jonathan remains a coward and will die as one

OMG you're a dude and not a girl, What was Fashola, Fayemi and Ameachi offense then compare to what's going on now on Fayose.

Fayose receive money from Dasuki, Money meant for purchasing amuunition was share for an election.. When they arrest Metuh and he started bragging but later did he return money or not? Same for FFK. The pilot that flew that money to Akure confess to it openly. Please if you happen to be a girl please remove that plot of land on your head so as to reason better..

Fayose is just a man that occupy an office, His office has immunity and not his person. His office as a Governor cover him against arrest and prosecution but not his personal account.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by Chikpat(m): 8:55am On Oct 01, 2016
dimieprincess:

Kindly locate d referred sentence ;

dimieprincess:

Yeah, I agree with you for been a student of the kindest man Nigeria has ever had. Henceforth, I am now a student of Buhari for his high-handedness, brutality, nepotism, favouritism, arrogance, tribalism, religious fanatic, super ineffectiveness, super cluelessness, hypocrisy to mention but a few.

I trust you are happy now?
dimieprincess:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Resume Expansion Joints Replacement On Lagos Bridges / Breaking:eject Fulani Herdsmen Fom Yoruba Land And Face War. / Nigeria’s Non-oil Income Outpaces Oil By N1.5trn In One Year

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.