Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,738 members, 7,918,289 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:48 AM

Palm Oil Business. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Oil Business. (418 Views)

Business Plan For Palm Oil Business In Nigeria / Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. / Palm Oil Business Dealership From Akwaibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Business. by PureDoveConsult(m): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
I am an independent marketing consultant and I recently starting working on a project with some farmers who are into local production of quality Palm Oil in Edo State in a community along Benin-Ore expressway. I believe those of you who travel through that route will always see them line up jerrycans of palm oil which they sell to travellers.

These farmers are happy to take their business to a different level and what I have put in place is to supply food retailers with well packaged 5.litres jerrycans of good palm oil.

I will like to know how much 5 litres jerrycan cost around you so that when we start our supply, our major focus is to ensure that both resellers and end users will be able to get the best price of palm oil from us.

Please all your contributions will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Palm Oil Business. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
here in ekpoma not far from where you described, 5liters is about 2500 to 3k. A 20l gallon is 11k
Re: Palm Oil Business. by PureDoveConsult(m): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
dicefrost:
here in ekpoma not far from where you described, 5liters is about 2500 to 3k. A 20l gallon is 11k

Ok nice. Let's get more contributions.

(1) (Reply)

Try To Learn To Breathe Deeply / Buyer Needed. / Ginger; Export Grade For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.