Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,729 members, 7,918,245 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:39 AM

Lady With The Biggest Backside In Africa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With The Biggest Backside In Africa (2157 Views)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Girl With Biggest Backside Shares Her Bad Videos Online - Don't Miss To Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With The Biggest Backside In Africa by ibibiofirstlady(f): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
Yao Eudoxie is a model, actress, makeup artiste. She is also a famous instagramer with thousands of followers. She has over 110,000 Instagram followers. But there is a juice to it. Has massive bum has attracted thousands to her page. 

Her bum is her biggest selling point and she has channeled it to good use

Credit: Palm chat

Re: Lady With The Biggest Backside In Africa by jonaifame22(m): 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
Bless the lord oh my soul and forget not his benefits who satisfyeth the wth good and beautiful things so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle

1 Like

Re: Lady With The Biggest Backside In Africa by ibibiofirstlady(f): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
jonaifame22:
I am here now buh where is the picture

Re: Lady With The Biggest Backside In Africa by udede(m): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
this is abnormal. paranormal. un-normal .
Re: Lady With The Biggest Backside In Africa by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hmm

Re: Lady With The Biggest Backside In Africa by Laveda(f): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
udede:
this is abnormal. paranormal. un-normal .

grin
Re: Lady With The Biggest Backside In Africa by ceejayxy(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
ASSist
Re: Lady With The Biggest Backside In Africa by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
Too much of everything is not good as well... It's like a curse.. grin
Re: Lady With The Biggest Backside In Africa by Berbierklaus(f): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
shocked

Re: Lady With The Biggest Backside In Africa by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
lipsrsealed blood of Buhari!!!! Overload loading 1000%
Re: Lady With The Biggest Backside In Africa by Frankraj: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
She is 36 years and still single , never married. I follow her on Instagram but people don't comment or like her picture anymore course she upload every minutes and seconds

1 Like

Re: Lady With The Biggest Backside In Africa by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
This woman is heavily deformed and obviously a local girl. My phallus is not impressed.

(1) (Reply)

What News From Your Girlfriend Will Make You Stressed Like This? (photo) / How Do I Help My Ex To Move On/ / What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.