Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,721 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:10 AM

Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven (4018 Views)

Muslim VS Christian Debates @ Adamasingba Oyo State Ibadan Today / Muslim Paradise Vs Christian Paradise (must Read) / What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by honestivo(m): 1:48am On Oct 02, 2016
I am surprise that people still don't know that Jesus is the only way to God. But this might be ur only opportunity before it will be too late,even if you spook dispitefully against Him. He will still forgive you,His a merciful God. Many were like you but they are joyfully praising him now. Just confess Him as ur personal lord and saviour and you will see the joy that will follow there after thanks
Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by APCsupporter: 2:49am On Oct 02, 2016
Deicide:

Am not a Christian but u asking the question on how does evolution make sense to me? bro look around u! and please if u don't know anything about evolution look it up cause arguing with evolution will just display how ignorant u are! they are a lot of YouTube videos to watch but b4 u dive into to learn evolution u need to have some basic understanding of Biology if not most things won't make sense to u!

Stop making silly assumptions. I have watched everything. Believing in evolution is as "foolish" as believing in the existence of God. I don't even have time to argue with atheists. You think you are wise but you are as "foolish" and "unsmart" as we are.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by Deicide: 3:25am On Oct 02, 2016
APCsupporter:

Stop making silly assumptions. I have watched everything. Believing in evolution is as "foolish" as believing in the existence of God. I don't even have time to argue with atheists. You think you are wise but you are as "foolish" and "unsmart" as we are.
Pls what has Evolution got to do with believe? i thought u said u have watched everything? pls don't lie to sound smart u are not! now pls answer me what has evolution got to do with beliefs?
Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by Deicide: 3:26am On Oct 02, 2016
honestivo:
I am surprise that people still don't know that Jesus is the only way to God. But this might be ur only opportunity before it will be too late,even if you spook dispitefully against Him. He will still forgive you,His a merciful God. Many were like you but they are joyfully praising him now. Just confess Him as ur personal lord and saviour and you will see the joy that will follow there after thanks
Lol
Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by hopefulLandlord: 4:58am On Oct 02, 2016
honestivo:

So what happens if we don't accept him?
Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 02, 2016
APCsupporter:

If you are an atheist, how does evolution make sense to you?

Evolution has nothing to do with atheism. Atheism is simply the lack of belief in the existence of deities/god(s). If you have a problem with evolution, take it up with science. angry
Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by bolajinoni1(m): 5:38am On Oct 02, 2016
APCsupporter:

You better repent before its too late. I'm a Muslim but let's keep that aside. As far as what wee see is concerned the idea of dying and resurrecting itself is not realistic. And if you make a proper research, Islam my religion is much more realistic and believable (no internal contradictions, etc) than your religion
God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by bolajinoni1(m): 5:50am On Oct 02, 2016
honestivo:
we Muslim we believe in Jesus and all prophet of God
Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by bolajinoni1(m): 6:15am On Oct 02, 2016
StunchLord:

Realistic indeed. With all the sexual perversion, terrorism, bombings and utter disregard for the life of human beings.

I don't remember telling you my religious affiliation. Perharps you could stir my memory a little.
Qur'an and Bible says do not kill, I believe that in anybody that kill is not Muslim or Christian. Terrorism get there inspiration in the bible. ( 1Samuel 15:3 says. Now go and smite amalek and uttlelerty destroy all that they have and spare them not, but slay both man and woman infant and suckling ox and sheep, camel and ass. U can't see all this in Qur'an

1 Like

Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 02, 2016
Islam a bad

* ISIS (Iraq & Syria)
* Hamas (Palestine)
* Al-Nusra (syria & lebanon)
* Al-Qaeda (Pakistan, Yemen, Arabia & Syria).
* Al-Shabbab (Somalia)
* Boko-Haram
(Nigeria & Cameroon)
* Talliban (Afganistan)
* Ansar-Al-Sharia
(Libya)
* Jumaat Ansar-al-
sunna (Iraq)
* Hezbollah (Lebanon)
* Ansar Dine (Mali).
* Muslim brotherhood (Egypt).
* Islamic Movement of Ubs (Uzbekistan).
* Jaish-e-muhammed (Pakistan & India).
* Jemaah Islamiyyah (Indonesia, phillipines).
* Laskar-e-Taiba ( Afganistan, Paskistan & Bangladesh).

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"
. This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant." The Arabic word interpreted as "striving" in this verse is the same root as "Jihad". The context is obviously holy war.
Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 02, 2016
The Greatest Murder Machine in History

When one thinks of mass murder, Hitler comes to mind. If not Hitler, then Tojo, Stalin, or Mao. Credit is given to the 20th-century totalitarians as the worst species of tyranny to have ever arisen. However, the alarming truth is that Islam has killed more than any of these, and may surpass all of them combined in numbers and cruelty.
The enormity of the slaughters of the "religion of peace" are so far beyond comprehension that even honest historians overlook the scale. When one looks beyond our myopic focus, Islam is the greatest killing machine in the history of mankind, bar none.

The Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. -- Will Durant, as quoted on Daniel Pipes site. Conservative estimates place the number at 80 million dead Indians.

According to some calculations, the Indian (subcontinent) population decreased by 80 million between 1000 (conquest of Afghanistan) and 1525 (end of Delhi Sultanate) . -- Koenrad Elst as quoted on Daniel Pipes site. 80 Million?! The conquistadors' crimes pale into insignificance at that number. No wonder Hitler admired Islam as a fighting religion. He stood in awe of Islam, whose butchery even he did not surpass.

Over 110 Million Blacks were killed by Islam.

... a minumum of 28 Million African were enslaved in the Muslim Middle East. Since, at least, 80 percent of those captured by Muslim slave traders were calculated to have died before reaching the slave market, it is believed that the death toll from 1400 years of Arab and Muslim slave raids into Africa could have been as high as 112 Millions. When added to the number of those sold in the slave markets, the total number of African victims of the trans-Saharan and East African slave trade could be significantly higher than 140 Million people. -- John Allembillah Azumah, author of The Legacy of Arab-Islam in Africa: A Quest for Inter-religious Dialogue

Add just those two numbers alone together, and Islam has surpassed the victims of 20th-century totalitarianism. However, it does not end there. Add the millions who died at the hand of Muslims in the Sudan in our lifetime
. Much of Islamic slavery was sexual in nature, with a preference for women. Those men who were captured were castrated. The mulatto children of the women were often killed, which explains why Islam was not demographically shifted towards the black race, unlike slaves in the West, who bore children to breed a mestizo class. Add in those dead children; and we arrive at well over 200 million.

Remember that in the 7th century, North Africa was almost totally Christian. What happened to them? By the year 750, a hundred years after the conquest of Jerusalem, at least 50 percent of the world's Christians found themselves under Muslim hegemony… Today there is no indigenous Christianity in the region [of Northwest Africa], no communities of Christians whose history can be traced to antiquity.-- "Christianity Face to Face with Islam," CERC What happened to those Christian millions? Some converted. The rest? Lost to history.

We know that over 1 million Europeans were enslaved by Barbary Pirates. How many died is anybody's guess...for the 250 years between 1530 and 1780, the figure could easily have been as high as 1,250,000 - BBC

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 02, 2016
Atheism is as much a faith as christianity.

Atheism like religion also requires people to disbelieve fact and reality on the premise that observed reality has some vague explanations not yet proven.

The only difference between atheism and religion is that while religion attributes unknowns to a personality called God, atheism attributes unknowns to an idea called science.

It is a fact that quite a number of verses in the bible has no empirical proofs in contemporary science. So also it is a fact that atheistic views on things also do not have empirical proofs in contemporary science.

Both belief systems employ elements of faith [/b]to deal with unknowns. The only reason why Christianity seems to falter on the face of intense scientifc scrutiny is that there is a obviously the need for universal application of its principles as a means of justification and when it fails this test, it appears to be weak especially when taken out of the context of its actual application

[b]If Atheism had a church or had an organised religious appendage, hitler would have been a member. Stalin and Chairman Mao would be popes.
So also all the philosopical and militant atheists that have queried the Christian faith since day one would have had a recognised platform to air out their views. They would have in essense not been clean or had this superficial sense of infallibility that pervades atheistic space everywhere they are now. They would also have had a book or codes which early atheist might have prescribed as a summary of their thoughts just like the bible and that book woukd have had a thousand verses which when tested in the light of contemporary science would be as clueless and faulted as any other religious text. Darwins theories of evolution keeps going round and round. Non biblical theories on the planet origins which would have been codified since 1100AD, would have had so much revisions to answer the almost daily discoveries no one would take it serious

Atheist do come down from your high horses and learn that life is not as clearcut and defined as logic makes you feel. Christians have killed a lot of people and many practices are unfair and barbaric. Your fellow adherents have killed more people than christianity combined but we don't always feel the need to harp on this because our message of love doesn't always thrive in arguments and verbal conflicts but in humble acceptance.

Bottomline, if you are looking for reasons to disbelieve the bible, there are many. In fact there many in the bible itself. My advice to you is this... Should you stake your possible eternity on the infallibility of scientists and what they tell you?

Would you stake your life and eternity that some scientist in one laboratory in norway is 100% correct all of the time in things he says he knows about that happened thousands of years before he was born and he has only lived 70+ years?

The day scientists can explain using mathematics on how people hold rain in benin I will then come back and listen to your beautiful theories of how some random atoms joined together to form humans

You are taking a gamble worse than bet9ja. I would rather be wrong and loose nothing than be right and loose my eternity to regret

1 Like

Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by APCsupporter: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2016
MrMarvelous:

Evolution has nothing to do with atheism. Atheism is simply the lack of belief in the existence of deities/god(s). If you have a problem with evolution, take it up with science. angry

Then you should stop asking me how the existence of God makes sense to me.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by Demmzy15(m): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2016
Suprnov3r:
The Greatest Murder Machine in History

[s]When one thinks of mass murder, Hitler comes to mind. If not Hitler, then Tojo, Stalin, or Mao. Credit is given to the 20th-century totalitarians as the worst species of tyranny to have ever arisen. However, the alarming truth is that Islam has killed more than any of these, and may surpass all of them combined in numbers and cruelty.
The enormity of the slaughters of the "religion of peace" are so far beyond comprehension that even honest historians overlook the scale. When one looks beyond our myopic focus, Islam is the greatest killing machine in the history of mankind, bar none.

The Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. -- Will Durant, as quoted on Daniel Pipes site. Conservative estimates place the number at 80 million dead Indians.

According to some calculations, the Indian (subcontinent) population decreased by 80 million between 1000 (conquest of Afghanistan) and 1525 (end of Delhi Sultanate) . -- Koenrad Elst as quoted on Daniel Pipes site. 80 Million?! The conquistadors' crimes pale into insignificance at that number. No wonder Hitler admired Islam as a fighting religion. He stood in awe of Islam, whose butchery even he did not surpass.

Over 110 Million Blacks were killed by Islam.

... a minumum of 28 Million African were enslaved in the Muslim Middle East. Since, at least, 80 percent of those captured by Muslim slave traders were calculated to have died before reaching the slave market, it is believed that the death toll from 1400 years of Arab and Muslim slave raids into Africa could have been as high as 112 Millions. When added to the number of those sold in the slave markets, the total number of African victims of the trans-Saharan and East African slave trade could be significantly higher than 140 Million people. -- John Allembillah Azumah, author of The Legacy of Arab-Islam in Africa: A Quest for Inter-religious Dialogue

Add just those two numbers alone together, and Islam has surpassed the victims of 20th-century totalitarianism. However, it does not end there. Add the millions who died at the hand of Muslims in the Sudan in our lifetime
. Much of Islamic slavery was sexual in nature, with a preference for women. Those men who were captured were castrated. The mulatto children of the women were often killed, which explains why Islam was not demographically shifted towards the black race, unlike slaves in the West, who bore children to breed a mestizo class. Add in those dead children; and we arrive at well over 200 million.

Remember that in the 7th century, North Africa was almost totally Christian. What happened to them? By the year 750, a hundred years after the conquest of Jerusalem, at least 50 percent of the world's Christians found themselves under Muslim hegemony… Today there is no indigenous Christianity in the region [of Northwest Africa], no communities of Christians whose history can be traced to antiquity.-- "Christianity Face to Face with Islam," CERC What happened to those Christian millions? Some converted. The rest? Lost to history.

We know that over 1 million Europeans were enslaved by Barbary Pirates. How many died is anybody's guess...for the 250 years between 1530 and 1780, the figure could easily have been as high as 1,250,000 - BBC[/s]
Why must you lie and exaggerate?!
Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by APCsupporter: 8:07am On Oct 02, 2016
Deicide:

Pls what has Evolution got to do with believe? i thought u said u have watched everything? pls don't lie to sound smart u are not! now pls answer me what has evolution got to do with beliefs?

You can't even explain how you came to this world and you are telling me to explain how the existence of God makes sense to me.
Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 02, 2016
APCsupporter:

Then you should stop asking me how the existence of God makes sense to me.
I really don't give a rat's ass whether the existence of god(s) makes sense to you or any one else for that matter. undecided undecided

All I did was correct the erroneous position of associating evolution with atheism. Accepting evolution has nothing to do with a person's belief/lack of belief. Ask the catholic priests and pope that actually accept it.

So my dear friend, evolution has nada to do with atheism/theism...so stop making erroneous claims. cool cool
Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by APCsupporter: 9:26am On Oct 02, 2016
MrMarvelous:

I really don't give a rat's ass whether the existence of god(s) makes sense to you or any one else for that matter. undecided undecided

All I did was correct the erroneous position of associating evolution with atheism. Accepting evolution has nothing to do with a person's belief/lack of belief. Ask the catholic priests and pope that actually accept it.

So my dear friend, evolution has nada to do with atheism/theism...so stop making erroneous claims. cool cool

Then what's your business with my belief? Why don't you mind your business then?
Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by Deicide: 9:34am On Oct 02, 2016
APCsupporter:

You can't even explain how you came to this world and you are telling me to explain how the existence of God makes sense to me.
i asked u a question and u are busy jumping around the bush?
Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by Deicide: 9:43am On Oct 02, 2016
APCsupporter:

Then what's your business with my belief? Why don't you mind your business then?
Because ur believe encourages bloodshed!
Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by APCsupporter: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2016
Deicide:

Because ur believe encourages bloodshed!

Because that's how ignorant people see it. Atheists themselves have been recorded to have killed hundreds of thousands of people.
Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by Deicide: 10:10am On Oct 02, 2016
APCsupporter:

Because that's how ignorant people see it. Atheists themselves have been recorded to have killed hundreds of thousands of people.

Can u please tell me where it it written that "Atheist kill believers" if u can't do this then i don't know the level of ignorance u have reached!
Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2016
Demmzy15:
Why must you lie and exaggerate?!

If you think I exaggerated, the logical thing to do wiloukd be to provide evidence to support your claim. Here us mine below

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus

Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2016
APCsupporter:

You clearly have reading and/or comprehension problems.

I repeat: I don't give a rat's ass what you believe...I just corrected the claim you made about evolution and atheism being somehow connected.

Don't quote me if you can't understand a simple sentence. cool cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by APCsupporter: 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
MrMarvelous:

You clearly have reading and/or comprehension problems.

I repeat: I don't give a rat's ass what you believe...I just corrected the claim you made about evolution and atheism being somehow connected.

Don't quote me if you can't understand a simple sentence. cool cool

Look at the post that came before yours
Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
APCsupporter:

There you go again with your ignorance. Terrorists have been known to attack more mosques than churches sef. Take boko haram for example. All the markets, schools, villages and stations they target are dominated by Muslims so tell me which Qur'anic verse encourages such.

The Qur'an encourages Muslims to act justly towards non-Muslims and that is why true Muslims never attack non-believers unlike the bible. Those "violent verses" were revealed during wars. Country A and country B are fighting a war today and a general says during the war that everyone from country B should be killed. Such general shouldn't be quoted after the war to prove any silly point.

Adolf Hitler killed more than 6 million people but no one is attributing his actions to his religion. In fact some christian hypocrites are trying hard to paint him as an atheist. Th Western countries are also known to have killed millions of people yet no one attributes it to their beliefs.

The cases of murders, rrapes, kidnappings, scams, cultism, etc are more common with christians and if the world was fair, it would have become visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that your religion is the most violent, inhuman, barbaric, cruel religion ever. Your yahweh alone has killed millions of people and even had sex with mary without her permission. Also, christianity is the one that is causing backwardness in this world. You people jailed hundreds of scientists like Galilio for saying things that contradicted the claims of your religion.

Btw, I hope OAM4J and seun have seen the insultive words you used against me
I'll get back to you.
Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by EyeHateGod: 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
StunchLord:
I'll get back to you.
grin this one don't run
Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by MightySparrow: 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
branhampaul:
Christ Said He Went To Prepare A Mansion For Me.. So Get Wise Unless Forever Torment.. If You Still Doubt Watch & See..

Mansion without sex? grin grin
Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by EyeHateGod: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
MightySparrow:

Mansion without sex? grin grin
Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by Kexorcist(m): 12:02am On Oct 04, 2016
Muslim heaven is the best. All the wine and sex you could ever want.
Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by hopefulLandlord: 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Kexorcist:

unlike pathetic singing to one egoistic Yahweh grin
Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by hopefulLandlord: 3:07am On Jan 17, 2017
same sheet different toilets

1 Like

Re: Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven by EyeHateGod: 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kexorcist:
I tell you Christian heaven seems like slavery...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) / Religion And Rationality / To Avoid Being Banned, Please Ensure That Your Post Is Not Offensive To Islam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.