Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,929 members, 7,942,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Apple To Start Displaying Ads On Appstore - Do We Really Need This? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple To Start Displaying Ads On Appstore - Do We Really Need This? (354 Views)

Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 / Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apple To Start Displaying Ads On Appstore - Do We Really Need This? by Preciousojoka(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
iOS users in the building, another news just hit the roof about App Store which personally I don’t agree with from an angle. As from October 5th, any iOS user that attempts to search an App on App Store will see search related ads.

Apple made this official not long ago that It would infuse advertisement into App Store. According to Apple, this would help many app developers to get noticed if they buy ads spot. Apps suggestion which are ads will come with the blue badge.

The company made it clear that only related ads will be displayed on App store.

iOS users, do you think we really need these ads?

Source: http://www.preshtech.com/2016/09/apple-app-store-will-start-displaying.html
Re: Apple To Start Displaying Ads On Appstore - Do We Really Need This? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
If it makes the company more money I'm indifferent to it. Getting new features into flagship products requires money for R&D so I'm not in a position to complain.

(1) (Reply)

#anti-ads...how To Make Your PC OR LAPTOP (and Android Phone) Faster. / Am Lookin To Buy An Infinix Mobile / U.K. Used Iphone 6 16gb(133k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.