Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,784 members, 7,905,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:29 PM

"And I Spied": Published By Drumbeat or Longman - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "And I Spied": Published By Drumbeat or Longman (1471 Views)

I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland / Excerpts From The Unseen Terrorist  An Exposé Published By Author House UK / The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"And I Spied": Published By Drumbeat or Longman by ogasto: 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2006
just wondering if anyone has read this book. i read it sometime ago,but have forgotten the author. i want to get it again because the one i read was for my cousin and she's misplaced it now.i think the book was published by either drumbeat or longman.i really want to get it again.was wondering if anyone knows the name of the author and the publisher.thanx guys
Re: "And I Spied": Published By Drumbeat or Longman by Ndipe(m): 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2006
Is Drumbeat or Longman still around?
Re: "And I Spied": Published By Drumbeat or Longman by Orikinla(m): 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2006
Longman is still publishing the Gong series. I have not seen any new Drumbeat novel and the Pacesetters could still be in circulation in Nigeria. But, I have no records of the novel in question.
Re: "And I Spied": Published By Drumbeat or Longman by Ndipe(m): 12:36am On Dec 24, 2006
Thanks for the information, Orikinala. I might be wrong, but didnt Drumbeat publish some series in "Drum magazine" in the 80's? Sadly, the African Writers series, from my understanding has been scrapped.

(1) (Reply)

Who Writes The Best Rap Lyrics In Nigeria?: They Say It's Ice Prince! / Lets See How Creative You Are, Compose A Good Xtmas Or New Year Message / POLITICAL ATTENTION .....A Poetry On Good Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.