Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,775 members, 7,935,292 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:29 AM

South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day (23747 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Backs Out Of South-East Governors’ Peace Parley / Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members / Federal Workers Earn More Than NASS Members – Zakari Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by frenchman60: 9:11am On Oct 01, 2016
Is there even any day among the 365days in a year that isn't associated with celebrating one thing or the other
Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by PierreDeFermat(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2016
Igbos hate Rochas Okorocha because he doesn't support the Biafran movement and they labeled him the puppet of northerners because of that. Must every Igbo be violent to be a true Igbo man?

1 Like

Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by victorvezx(m): 9:23am On Oct 01, 2016
SonofDevil:

LOl!!! Half of wetin

This igbo galla sellers stupidness keep increasing on daily.

Lagos state is divided into 5

Epe
Badgry
Ikeja
Ikorodu
Lagos island.

Igbos don't have up to 5% stake in this administrative divisions.
Or u thought Lagos started developing in early millineum,before ur ancestors came to Lagos with poly Bag and £20.
All this administrative positions has being in existence and largely occupied.
See finishing!!!!

Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by Gassa007: 9:25am On Oct 01, 2016
chibuzorAbia:
Honestly my people are a big joke. Igbo people! We need deliverance.
You're using "We" now ,later you will open that your gutter to say you're a Delta Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by Suretinz: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2016
Ipob will not exist in the next 250millions years.u better support one Nigeria... Happy independence to all Nigeria
Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by sipsip(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2016
Mcowubaba:

You're the person that is a big Joke, you and your family members. Not the millions of Prosperous lovely Igbos round the world

Ur deliverance can only be done by the Prophets of Old, so no hope for you..
You will grow up possed grin

My friend, if you cannot see the reality of what he's saying, then do me a favour. Shut up that your mouth! Anu ofia. Always resorting to insults. Gala seller.

2 Likes

Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by timeman: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2016
SE Governors & NASS shun IGBO DAY. RIP...Accept my condolence. Useless biafra, useless Afonja slaves
Kiss the truth!
Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by Bgorgeous: 9:38am On Oct 01, 2016
And these are the fools that will not allow my ears to hear cool breeze because of one useless ideology called Biafra . when their elites are on one side and the proud fools are on the other side
Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2016
I tot dos ipod would emerge n declare for independence for biafried today.......ariwoko ni muzik
Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by ak47mann(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2016
fr3do:
one of the life objectives of the Afonjas is to make being Igbo uncool, you see them always trying to paint Igbos as disorganized and behind.
they are waging psychological war on the Igbos, an Igbo man or woman who proudly showcases their culture is quickly tagged 'igbotic' or an mgbeke.

Igbo youth stand proud.
Afonja people always trying to suck up to igbos and when disregard them they will start shouting ibos are not united like ibo are fighting war in our lands. Never see a bad belly tribe like Afonjas,they should realize that igbos don't have regard for them they should continue sucking their masters uncircumcised dk up north cool

3 Likes

Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by modath(f): 9:57am On Oct 01, 2016
wristbangle:
Mo, any comment?

Eeyan mi none, cos I'm so over their crap!! sad

How you dey Eeyan pataki?
Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by ernecy(m): 10:01am On Oct 01, 2016
all I could read here is; fear, Hate and Jealousy.

why should it be ur headache,
why all these dumb conclusion on how we hate ourselves, how biafra will neva be realised.

It's every other tribe is just looking for the slightest opportunity to insult, disrespect, and tarnish the igbos

I wish I could be in your shoe, and see from your eyes, maybe I will understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by ChessEnthusiast: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

E don sweet you about our igbo bothers .

It's obvious una no like them, so why are you fighting to keep them?

You reject us being President.

Reject igbo people being president.

so why are you fighting to keep us?

I beg Nairalanders answer this question.

Una hate us bad, so why you want make we dey with una?
Who's fighting to keep you? abeg take the next bus to upper iweka where you belong. shouting biadrug from your comfort in the SW.

1 Like

Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by wristbangle: 10:08am On Oct 01, 2016
modath:

Eeyan mi none, cos I'm so over their crap!! sad

How you dey Eeyan pataki?

Mo wa jawe! E ku independence na! A ri opo re ni agbara olorun.

1 Like

Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by omoyowa: 10:12am On Oct 01, 2016
SonofDevil:
We re not suprised

Igbos re never united before, the galla sellers ,spare parts sellers,okirika sellers re the ones forming unity on nairaland when in reality nobody cares about each other.

if I reply you..d tribalistic mod will ban me...
keep calling people gala sellers and your people,are all govt worker and gold ,diamond sellers..I pity you
pics 1 and 2...houses a of govt workers, gold and diamond sellers(southwest)
pics 3 and 4,...houses of gala sellers(southeast)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by MENELIK1: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2016
fr3do:
one of the life objectives of the Afonjas is to make being Igbo uncool, you see them always trying to paint Igbos as disorganized and behind.
they are waging psychological war on the Igbos, an Igbo man or woman who proudly showcases their culture is quickly tagged 'igbotic' or an mgbeke.

Igbo youth stand proud.
The Osu people you asked for it!
Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by ezeegolimited30(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2016
from bible days I knw DAT Judas is Chariot from d east,bunch of betrayals back bitters
Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by Iceberg3: 10:34am On Oct 01, 2016
martineinstein:
igbo day: dats tribslistic

have u ever head of 'edo day', 'yoruba day', itshekiri day',hauusa day' or 'ijaw day'?? Or 'oba of yorubas in kano state',ojie of edos in enugu','ovie of urhobos in ekiti', etc .all we hear is 'eze ndigbo of lagos',eze ndigbo of kaduna'...smh
what stops you from having afonja day and declare free amala? Zoogerian..
Fyi,i am edo and i stand with ipob 100%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by MENELIK1: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2016
ak47mann:
Afonja people always trying to suck up to igbos and when disregard them they will start shouting ibos are not united like ibo are fighting war in our lands. Never see a bad belly tribe like Afonjas,they should realize that igbos don't have regard for them they should continue sucking their masters uncircumcised dk up north cool
The Osus have regard for the Yorubas big time! The hardly not talk about them, even on this forum, mention the likes of Awolowo, Abiola., Tinubu Fashola, Aregbesola and Ambode Osus will troop out of their erosion ravaged enclave to spew thrash, but mention Zik, Nwobodo, Achike Udenwa, Peter Obi and the likes, the Yorubas hardly comment about them. From time we hardly take the Osus serious, even in Lagos, it common to hear " Leave him/her....he/she is an Ibo (Osu) person".

1 Like

Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by Iceberg3: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2016
wristbangle:

Mo wa jawe! E ku independence na! A ri opo re ni agbara olorun.
gbogbo awòn jaguda jagbanjantis...eku independence,awòn zoogerian afonja...lols

3 Likes

Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by martineinstein(m): 10:39am On Oct 01, 2016
Iceberg3:

ibo claimimg edo....smh.average edo man dont support biafra

2 Likes

Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by MENELIK1: 10:39am On Oct 01, 2016
Iceberg3:

Who cares?
Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by Iceberg3: 10:40am On Oct 01, 2016
MENELIK1:

The Osus have regard for the Yorubas big time! The hardly not talk about them, even on this forum, mention the likes of Awolowo, Abiola., Tinubu Fashola, Aregbesola and Ambode Osus will troop out of their erosion ravaged enclave to spew thrash, but mention Zik, Nwobodo, Achike Udenwa, Peter Obi and the likes, the Yorubas hardly comment about them. From time we hardly take the Osus serious, even in Lagos, it common to hear " Leave him/her....he/she is an Ibo (Osu) person".
i bet iwø ati ur fellow afonja here minding ipob biz 247 are igbos..lols
sophisticated zoogerian lols

3 Likes

Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by Iceberg3: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2016
MENELIK1:
Who cares?
afonja zoogerian,leave ipob matters alone if u dont care,u nø de shame?lolss grin

3 Likes

Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by Iceberg3: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2016
martineinstein:
ibo claimimg edo....smh.average edo man dont support biafra

i do,we do..u can go to hell...afonja døn lost. U zoogerians are living in fools' paradise...una go see. grin

3 Likes

Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by Iceberg3: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2016
Suretinz:
Ipob will not exist in the next 250millions years.u better support one Nigeria... Happy independence to all Nigeria
èse jare,happy independence o ye zoogemumurians grin grin

1 Like

Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by martineinstein(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2016
Iceberg3:

i do,we do..u can go to hell...afonja døn lost. U zoogerians are living in fools' paradise...una go see. grin
and u want me to believe u are edo..even igbanke dont support biafra

1 Like

Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by chibuzorAbia: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2016
martineinstein:
igbo day: dats tribslistic

have u ever head of 'edo day', 'yoruba day', itshekiri day',hauusa day' or 'ijaw day'?? Or 'oba of yorubas in kano state',ojie of edos in enugu','ovie of urhobos in ekiti', etc .all we hear is 'eze ndigbo of lagos',eze ndigbo of kaduna'...smh

May your days be long. I will never come back to this world as an Igbo. I will born and raise my children outside and away from Igboland and it's people. We are just too f**ked up. No wonder Nigerians don't want us as president.
Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by notoriousbabe: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2016
A sign that biafra has been abandoned and buried
Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by MENELIK1: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2016
Iceberg3:

i bet iwø ati ur fellow afonja here minding ipob biz 247 are igbos..lols
sophisticated zoogerian lols
But not as serious as ur Osu brothers and sisters do!
Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by notoriousbabe: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

May your days be long. I will never come back to this world as an Igbo. I will born and raise my children outside and away from Igboland and it's people. We are just too f**ked up. No wonder Nigerians don't want us as president.
this is the comment and Nairalander of the year.

#plaintruth
Re: South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day by nku5: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

E don sweet you about our igbo bothers .
It's obvious una no like them, so why are you fighting to keep them?
You reject us being President.
Reject igbo people being president.
so why are you fighting to keep us?

I beg Nairalanders answer this question.
Una hate us bad, so why you want make we dey with una?
Because dem go lose advantage we bring to the table. Igbo money. Dazall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Appointed Perm. Sec By Bayelsa Governor / ''FFK Kept In An Underground Cell In EFCC Office'' - Deji Adeyanju / Policemen Playing WHOT At Unity Fountain Abuja While On Duty (Pics, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.