Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,379 members, 7,910,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:14 PM

Best Parting Words! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Parting Words! (4052 Views)

Parting With Half Of Your Wealth During Divorce. / Parting Gift For Recent Ex-girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Parting Words! by odada(m): 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2006
Hello landers,am starting this thread for both sexes(lol-girls can tell us too),hoping to know the best words to use in ending a relationship!how a guy ditched you for some one else and vice-versa!the things he/she said to you and stuff!.A chik gave me the sucker punch recently,told me i was too hot! for her and she was used to calling shots in her relationship, her parting words:"i dont think i can do this again,its not leading anywhere?!" shocked
Re: Best Parting Words! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2006
undecided
Re: Best Parting Words! by odada(m): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2006
c'mon people,y'all cant honestly say uve gotten rite with all ur relationships?give a brotha a holla and let me know whats up!in the mean time compliments of the season to all nairalanders,cheers mate!
Re: Best Parting Words! by Radiant(f): 1:07am On Dec 26, 2006
As if I can be bothered to remember his words. Can't even remember mine either undecided
Re: Best Parting Words! by angelz(f): 1:17am On Dec 26, 2006
My wrds 2 him were: u r 2 domineering, 2 opinionated, genuine luv isn't involve, tot l'l luv u lik a husband wen we startd,bt ended up luvin u like a broda. I dnt like d way u talk 2 me in public wen annoyd, u xpect me 2 b subservient, etc.
Re: Best Parting Words! by angelz(f): 1:19am On Dec 26, 2006
My wrds 2 him were: u r 2 domineering, 2 opinionated, genuine luv isn't involve, tot l'l luv u lik a husband wen we startd,bt ended up luvin u like a broda. I dnt like d way u talk 2 me in public wen annoyd, u xpect me 2 b subservient, etc.
Re: Best Parting Words! by Radiant(f): 1:29am On Dec 26, 2006
Ok!
Re: Best Parting Words! by iice(f): 6:42am On Dec 26, 2006
LOL angelz, very detailed, and he sure knows where he stands with you.

@topic, what i usually get from guys is, "atleast i tried" or "Maybe we can give it a go another time"
My parting words usually are "Am taking a sabbatical" or "I need to go on a hiatus" or "I no get time for all these crap right now" grin grin grin
Re: Best Parting Words! by odada(m): 8:57am On Dec 26, 2006
@radiant
'r u presently seeing anyone after your breakup?because it seems u ave loads of stuff occupying your mind not to care about the "lil important things in life"such as love n' life!

@angelz
go girl!,u rilli gave the dude da boot----leg!!

@iice
what in da world girl?!what kind of guys do u date that make u go on such holidayz?

@topic
GUYZ WHERE IN DA WORLD ARE YOU?i think i need to start a new thread,whose more emotional about breakups?men/women,nigerian girlz/foreign chiks?

lets keep the thread spinning y'all,jah bless cool
Re: Best Parting Words! by iice(f): 11:40am On Dec 26, 2006
odada:

@iice
what in da world girl?!what kind of guys do u date that make u go on such holidayz?
normal and the not so normal
Re: Best Parting Words! by Radiant(f): 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2006
And who are you Odada to query everyone? You go get a life man undecided
Re: Best Parting Words! by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2006
am sorry we can go on again,it was nice knowing you,i guess undecided undecided
Re: Best Parting Words! by odada(m): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2006
@iice
ok!anybody understands what she means?! u know the normal n' not so normal guys?
@radiant
give me a break girlfriend!its not a query,its sort of like an expository thats all!no hard feelings babe,
@thoniaslim
u finally gotten outta ur confused state to reflect on the "sane-ment",nweiz cool parting words though!!

BUT WHERE IN F**KS NAME ARE THE FELLAS?? embarassed[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Best Parting Words! by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2006
so are you insulting me or saying i wasn't sane before angry
Re: Best Parting Words! by odada(m): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2006
@thoniaslim
c'mon babe!wasnt insulting you,infact i was commending ur parting words innit?
Re: Best Parting Words! by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2006
okay ohhh,thats better wink
Re: Best Parting Words! by odada(m): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2006
If parting words are difficult to come up with,then what about words used in hooking up!my best should be "omo no long thing wa je ka tongolo?or dont u like the koko" grin
Re: Best Parting Words! by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2006
why don't you just stop bothering yourself,people would respond to the thread when they see it and take intrest in it they would respond wink
Re: Best Parting Words! by odada(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2006
na wa oh!av i done anything wrong to u "biko nu?"thonia,this one that I am bothering myself again?am just looking for suggestions"kwanu" no more no less!
Re: Best Parting Words! by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2006
lol ;d
Re: Best Parting Words! by odada(m): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2006
smiley kiss wink
Re: Best Parting Words! by senator100(m): 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2006
@ topic
GIRL- "i thought you said you loved me."I am all that matter to you" That was what you said remember?"
BOY-i said that but, ,
GIRL- But what ? All i ever hear from you is lies ,evasions and excuses
BOY- I am sorry
GIRL- You had better be sorry(speaking matter of factly)
WITNESS-After she says those words .she brings out  a gun and blast his face
POLICE-today she is in the intensive care unit of a renouned psychological hospital
DOCTOR-she has 2 wks to live .severe brain damage,liquified brain as a resullt of recurring traumatic experiences 

I think the parting word here is I am sorry or maybe the sound of the gun
GBAM
Re: Best Parting Words! by odada(m): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2006
@senator
Did it actually happen or r u just making the story up?but it sure made me laugh men,esp.the part of blasting the poor guys face!guess he would need more than plastic surgery now lipsrsealed
Re: Best Parting Words! by senator100(m): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2006
@odada( surgery ke,ak 47 blasted the fuckin head off, blood and guts everwhere )
to be frank it is an extract from a film i watched some years ago.I paraphrased it .Based on true life though.
Rule No 15 for black men-never date a white girl esp the love conscious ones.(modified- ok date her but don't dump her)
Re: Best Parting Words! by odada(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2006
@senator
i got u on that one bro.word taking!have u seen my super ex-girlfriend(uma thurman n'luke wilson), something like that happened!
Re: Best Parting Words! by senator100(m): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2006
blasting involved?anyway i havent seen that o
Re: Best Parting Words! by odada(m): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2006
nope no blasting involved,just what could happen when u date and then dump a white gal whos' love struck!and it eventually turned out the girl has super powers!!
Re: Best Parting Words! by fellow(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2006
Best Parting Words!!!!!!!!
I write them this ushers song-Seperated, It works everytime, i got it for you to read

If love was a bird then we wouldn't have our wings
If love was the sky we'd be blue
If love was a choir, U and I could never sing
'cause love isn't for me and U
If love was an Oscar, U and I could never win
'cause we could never act out our parts
If love is the bible, then we are lost in sin
Because it's not in our hearts

(chorus)
So why don't you go your way,
and I'll go mine
Live ur life
And I'll live mine
Baby, u'll do well
And I'll be fine
'cause we're better off separated,

If love was a fire then we have lost the spark
Love never felt so cold
If love was a light then we're lost in the dark
Left with no one to hold
If love was a sport, we're not on the same team
U and I are destined to lose
If love was an ocean, baby, we are just a stream
'cause love isn't for me and U

(chorus)

Girl, I know we had some good times
It's sad but now we gotta say goodbye
Girl U know I love U
I can't deny
Can't say we didn't try to make it work for U and I

I know it hurts so much
But it's best for us
Somewhere along this windy road, we lost the trust
So I walk away, so U don't have to see me cry
It's killing me so, why don't U go
(chorus)
(out)
I'm sorry we didn't make it.
Re: Best Parting Words! by odada(m): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2006
@fellow
thanks alot mate!now uve given me another great idea!maybe i will start writting them shorties lyrics from beyonces ' "irreplaceable",lol grin,great parting song dude-u rock!!
Re: Best Parting Words! by fellow(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2006
@odada
yeah you get my drift, They won't be able to say hey don't do this don't do that, lol. Its the simplicity that got me into it
Re: Best Parting Words! by Busta(f): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2006
hey, its not you but me

need time off to go gather maself together

maybe we shld go taste the waters
Re: Best Parting Words! by odada(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2006
@busta
this is getting better n' better!word off them ladies dawg with a sucker punch!and its not even their fault? grin

@topic
where d ladies at?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Lie Like Its A Legal Thing? / GUYS! The Guilty Ones Wont Say Amen (PHOTO) / Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.