Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,621 members, 7,911,623 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:20 PM

Angry French Man Smashes $56,000 Worth Of Iphones In Apple Store - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Angry French Man Smashes $56,000 Worth Of Iphones In Apple Store (540 Views)

Angry Customer Sues First Bank To Court Over Mastercard Fraud / "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angry French Man Smashes $56,000 Worth Of Iphones In Apple Store by kerijhison: 4:56am On Oct 01, 2016
Sometimes it's a good idea just to give somebody a refund.
On Thursday a French Apple store refused to give one of its customers his money back, and boy did he get his revenge.
He went into the store with a steel ball and calmly began destroying iPhones and a Macbook Air while onlookers froze with shock.
He placed the smartphones flat on the table and smashed them with the ball, one after another.
In a video posted to YouTube, he speaks in French about his rights as a customer and said he was unhappy with how Apple handled his case.
The Independent reports the man said "Apple is a company that violated European consumers' rights.

"I told them 'give me my money back' they said 'no'," the man said.They refused to reimburse me".
"So you know what is happening? This is happening."
He then proceeds to smash the expensive phones.
It is believed he caused almost $60,000 worth of damage in the store.
After leaving his trail of destruction, he was dragged away by security.
He later attempted to fight off the security guards but was arrested and placed in custody.

http://www.jokpeme.com/2016/10/french-man-smashes-56000-worth-of.html
Re: Angry French Man Smashes $56,000 Worth Of Iphones In Apple Store by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 01, 2016
Who you epp?
Re: Angry French Man Smashes $56,000 Worth Of Iphones In Apple Store by Millz404(m): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2016
$60,000 worth of damage in the store.

$60, 000 X 470 = 28, 200, 000 (twenty eight million, two hundred thousand)

If it is my shop, i must use that man for blood money

(1) (Reply)

Its Not Too Late! / Supply To Julius Berger / Has It Gotten To This? To Learn, See Requirements A Shoemaker Is Asking For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.